Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #16  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I've been drinking a lot of Matcha tea since living in Japan. I lost a lot of weight while I was there, too. I don't know if it contributed, but it didn't hurt .
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Tea is a wonderful thing. Green, White & Black all are loaded with antioxidants. Oolong tea has been used for centuries to fight the battle of the bulge. The problem is in extreme large doses they will give you diarhea, sorry to be so blunt. I do think you may be talking about Matcha powder which is rather nasty tasting, but I do mix a half scoop into a smoothie once in a while. lol I would use tea as it is intended, moderation and enjoy the benefits of a zenful feeling and a natural appetitie suppresent.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
I've been drinking a lot of Matcha tea since living in Japan. I lost a lot of weight while I was there, too. I don't know if it contributed, but it didn't hurt .

i drank and started with it again and it helped me lose weight as well
matcha is best of the green teas
mokkabella is offline   Reply With Quote