Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #91  
JIM BUDDY NEEDED!!!!

S/C/G: im like 220 give or take

Height: 5'2 and a half lol

Exclamation so glad i didnt get it

i love to go to the gym but i really need a gym buddy none of my fat friends want to go... i dont like being fat i hate it..... but i cant stay focused when it comes to loosing weight. GYM BUDDY NEEDED if ur interested i stay in orange county california
alwaysme1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #92  

I certainly wish I had not ordered this crap. Everytime you call there is a different excuse. Thanks to everyone, especially CustomerServiceSlave, for being so helpful. To those who want a refund, file a transaction dispute through your credit card company.
newbeginning7658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:16 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 225/203/160

Height: 5'7

Lightbulb Slim Force 7 - No Thanks

Many thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences with this product. I read the advertisement for Slim Force 7 this evening in US Weekly. The ad seemed too good to be true, but I was curious as to what these pills contained. My search into google brought up this thread along with the Slim Force 7 website pages. So happy I read this first!
BTW What a wonderful forum you have here - people supporting eachother with their weight loss goals - it's totally awesome. I'm glad to now be a part of it.
KikiBuike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #94  

Default Slimforce 7 - do not order

very unprofessional and no feedback given
I ordered over 1 month ago, that same day my credit card was debited for $120.00 and I was told that within 24hours I would receive an invoice and tracking number for my package.
In over 1 month I have called and sent emails to this company. No one has ever responded.
I will have to take legal action to get my money back.

Disgusting service
Reac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:13 AM   #95  

Quote:
Originally Posted by customerserviceslave View Post
Hi everyone!
I recently emailed consumerist.com, and I have been googling
this site at work, so I felt compelled to let you know!
Here is a copy of my email, please excuse my poor grammar
as I'm a bit angry
-------------

My name is Jimmy and I work for an inbound call-centre in Toronto, Ontario.
We have several clients that we work for be it real estate companies,
doctors offices,and lawyers' offices.
Our most prominent client is Slimforce7.
We handle all of their phone orders and customer service calls.

I've grown nearly fed up with "working" for Slimforce 7.

This product is advertised as a natural fat burning pill
to be taken once a day at breakfast.
It is advertised that you do not need to change your diet,
nor do you necessarily have to exercise.
The company recently ran strong campaigns through
TVGuide magazine, US Weekly, First Magazine and American Profile.
In about a day's work I probably get at least 25 orders of the product,
after sneaking a look at our report, in June alone they shipped out
about 6240 orders. The most popular product is the Maximum Strength treatment, for $109.

What's the problem?
The problem is our faulty advertising and complete disregard for customers.
Slimforce7 is said to be a natural product however it contains maltodextrin,
which is an additive in the similar vein to MSG.
Also it contains bitter orange (Citrus aurantium)
which has been linked to increasing risk of stroke, and agina.
It's said that all the ingredients are given GRAS status by the FDA,
but I really feel like that's not even true.
On the website it states that the product should not be taken by anyone
who is treated for high blood pressure, diabetes, depression,
thyroid or heart conditions, anyone under 18 or the elderly.
We have no protocol on asking these questions during our phone calls whatsoever,
even though majority of our callers are overweight
with probably blood pressure conditions,
and a large percentage of our callers are in fact seniors.
Most do not have access to the internet, and aren't aware of these conditions,
and unfortunately I'm one of the few order operators who check.

The company offers two methods of shipping,
normal shipping $6.00, and expedited for $11.00.
How long is shipping? ... I'm actually not too sure. None of us are.
It's changed from 1-2 weeks expedited/3-4 weeks normal,
to 4-5 weeks/6-7 weeks. Whatever you feel sounds best.
We have people who call in who have ordered from
February and have yet received the product.
Today a woman called me who only received 7 pills in her bottle
(you're supposed to receive 30).

Our refund process is that you have a full-money back guarantee,
but unfortunately (and we don't say this) this does not include the shipping.
If you look at the amount of people who buy this
(and pretty much everyone goes for the $11.00 shipping),
that's a lot of change going into Slimforce7's pockets.
And a lot of people just don't call back asking for their money.
I'm not sure why, perhaps they feel embarrassed that they've been swindled
once again by a product claiming to give them a great body.
The company takes their sweet time with refunds,
they stretch it out to months upon months of not giving money back.
And the sad part is that we're now sold out of product!

I feel really awful at the end of the night for the people that buy this,
I try my best to persuade them out of it,
either asking them to call their doctor first to ask if it's okay,
to trying to persuade them to try out the low-cost treatment first.
It's come to the point that I just hang up on the call when it comes,
and hope that my next call is for a real estate office.
At the call centre we're getting the crummy end of it,
because we deal with everyone who's irate,
we don't know where the money is going (as our company isn't paid much by Slimforce7),
and we don't know what to say to the customers most of the time.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would spread this to anyone you know.
There are a lot of people out there who do want to lose weight,
but really the best way is to seriously reflect on your diet
and get the right amount of exercise.
Please tell anyone you know who's considering Slimforce7 or has already
purchased the product to reconsider and demand a refund.

Thanks,

Jimmy
I work in the call centre (in Toronto) as well, and I am disgusted with the way the company [for slimforce 7] operates. We are very limited with information pertaining the product, as well as information regarding the status of orders.
meowmeow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissybaby View Post
Has anyone tried Slim Force 7? I read about it in OK magazine. I thought i'll just try the minimum. I tried to search for reviews on the web and came up with nothing but the Slim Force 7 website. The website wasn't too detailed either. Anyone familiar with this product?
I have been using Slim Force 7 now for 23 days. I have not lost anything. It is a joke and I will be sending it back today, as well as calling my credit card company for a dispute on the charges. I don't recommend this product. For two days, I tried taking one in the morning and one in the evening, and boy o boy could I tell my heart was racing and blood pumping. Other effects started happening, so I immediatly went back to 1 in the morning. This has something in it that effects your heart. Scary.
tinliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #97  

Default Slim Force 7 - not recommended

I have been taking SF7 for 23 days now. I have seen no change. I have even measured out and drunk 80oz water daily. I am disappointed and will be sending back the product for a refund. I will also be disputing with the credit card company. For two days, I tried taking one in the morning and one in the evening. Boy o boy did that start up my heart and got my blood racing. I could physically feel the blood going faster in my body. I immediately went back to 1 in the morning. Still nothing. I don't recommend this.
tinliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #98  

I ordered it sadly beore i saw this thread and immediately after I saw the thread I went to cancel. Luckly they only got me for 35 but i talked to my credit card company and disputed the charges. I have been doing the body wrap and I have actually lost 4lbs in that hour. Of course the process is long and I haven't had time to do it lately, but watching what i eat has allowed me to keep it off.
SLbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:31 AM   #99  

Angry Slim force 7 what was i thinking

hey yep me to i ordered mine july 2nd and its lets see AUGUST 30th ummmmmm and still nothing i'v called every week to see whats going on and what do you know they just get hateful on the phone with you and tell you it will be there in 7 to 10 days umm there a lil later than 7 to 10 days try almost two months!!!!!!!! I'm so glad i found this site wow i just called and told them i wanted my money back. hope i get it back i'll keep you posted!!
chellflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #100  

I got my product fairly quick (completely surprised considering what I read from others). I took out a few pills as shipped it back because I have it why not try it. I took the first pill and I can say that I lost a fair amount of weight after only a week granted I am also trying out the apple cider vinigar diet. It could be either or but it reminds me that what works for some does not work for all.
SLbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #101  

Cool

Hi, I also order Slim force 7, it take forever to get to you, and i still did not get it yet. Me and my sister order it in the last week of August and still have not received it. And I'm beginning to rethink my order, and my sister wants to cancel the order, but i'm just a dreamer and being wishful. hoping something is not just a waste of money..
Junsu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #102  

Default What about...

I was searching online for the website to order the slim force 7 pills and happened upon this forum. I have never participated in a forum but the subject of this forum answered ALL my questions. I saw a full page ad in Cosmo mag and was sold instantly! I wanted the most expensive bottle and I wanted it now. I, too, was going to pay the extra shipping, so was my friend/ co-worker when I told her my plan. Sigh...what now? I do watch what I eat. (Most of the time.) I also excerise regularly. (Most of the time.) My life is not going to allow me to spend all day working out and eating a small something every hour on the hour to speed my metabolism up. Has anyone tried any other, supposedly more established, diet aides? Maybe like the " Clinicallix formula "?

Eager to find someone to relate to. Losing weight and keeping it off more than a week has been SO impossible for the last three or four years.

I do find that certain yogurts and lots of spinach and lean meat works for me if I just balance everything else correctly.
tinlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #103  

Default Clinicallix formula - Has anyone ever tried this?

I tried accai berry, blah. Thought about Slim Force 7, but found this forum and didn't. Whew! Does anything work? I need more than my diet and exercise. I really am trying!
tinlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:58 AM   #104  

Angry **** Slim Force 7

Please don't mind my excessive cussing as I am very mad and fustrated!
I am the latest victim of slim force 7. I was in safeway with my boyfriend when I read this TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE WEIGHT LOSE PILLS! I was very happy to learn that there is something which helps you lose weight w/o any exercise nor having to change my diet. SO i quickly went home and bought it without doing any research(I know thats stupid of me). Now 1 week later, no sign of any ****ing slimforce7 pills. So I called the asisstances hotline which they provide us with on the website. The ***** LINDA picks it up each time i call and she said she is the only one working there so it means its a its a family business i think and that would explain the poor packaging! The seond time I called she ****ing yelled at me saying that " that is actually something u have and that now you need to wait". That answer did not help me with my question at all. I keep receiving mails saying no shipments been made and no actions been made for the past 3 days and to call the representative for the right tracking numbers. However the representative (that stupid *** ho LINDA) does not have any clue and keeps on repeating the same **** by saying let me pull up your file and asks for your name, number and address and finally she replies by saying someone will definitely get back to you in 2 days time. I am sick and tired of playing the waiting game! I have been waiting patiently for a week now and ***** i aint got no gosh darned with sprinkles on top replies for my concerns! To think that I actually paid for this bull****! Today I called in again and asked for a refund. Linda ****ing ***** again said someone will get back to me so I will keep you guys posted. If they dun get back to me in 24 hours I will hunt these *****es down and personally sue them for every lil dime they got!

What we need to do now is to come together and bring this company down! Sue their asses so that they wont be able to manipulate and trick us when we are seriously trying to lose weight. I am disgusted by the fact that companies want our money only and they do not give a **** about our feelings at all. We really need to end this kind of bull****. We should not let anyone take advantage of our desperation and vulnerability to lose weight by ripping us off.

Totally so not worth the time and money! I regret ever placing an order.

TO all of those girls trying to lose weight .. keep on trying and I will post if there is any replies. And if i ever come across anything that works i will be sure to let all you ladies know. Till then take care and be safe from these kinda scammers.
slimforce is a scamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #105  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

FYI,

This is a foreign country and I doubt you could sue them as laws vary from country to country. Plus if you are saying that you were charged by your credit card and haven't received your order, the best thing to do is contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. If you did receive the product, returned it and didn't receive a refund, again, contact your credit card company.

Diet pill companies make billions every year selling diet pills that don't work. Slim Force is just following the standard practice.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote