Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 02-19-2009, 01:51 PM   #31  

Aloha and thank you! I was seriously considering purchasing slimforce7 but thought I'd better research it and found this thread. It's all I needed to know. I guess we are always hoping for that magic pill........there just isn't one. Eating right, exercising, detoxing, drinking water and keeping a great attitude really work over time. What a great bunch of people here. I'm very goal oriented. My goal is to take off 30 lbs before summer. With your support and my hard work, I think I can........I know I can.

Enjoy life everyday!
hawaiianbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #32  

Greetings everyone. I too read the ad in First Magazine and thought maybe this is the one. I received my order today, then thought to see if there was some feedback about the product. That is how I ran across this group. After reading the posts I am soooo sorry I did not do a bit of research before ordering I will be contacting the customer service folks to request a refund as well as contacting my bank. BUMMER! Dieting, exercise, and watching the portions of what you are eating are truly the only way to lose weight. I know this, but I was still hoping for that miracle pill that would do the work for me.
snowlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #33  

Hi Ladies. I did order Slimforce 7 and it did not work at all. I did not loose any weight whatsoever. In fact I think that is has caused me an infection in my colon. I have been constipated for almost 1 week and had to go to the doctor to get myself checked out. My body is very receptive to any medication but now whatever the doctor has recommended me is not working. I cannot say that it was caused by Slimforce 7 100%, but it definetely had something to do with it. I only took it for 8 days but I began to not feel well so I stopped taking it after that is when I developed this infection, please be careful with it.
igabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #34  

Its been three weeks and I have finaly heard back via email from slim force 7 about a refund and they said i would get a check in the next few days so we will see.....It took me threatening with an attorney to get any action to begin with. After reading the posts on this site i am so glad that i didnt take it. So now i am just going to try the WII fit and hope for the best.. I will keep you posted on how long it takes to recieve my refund check
tamber25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #35  

Hi There I was just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried the acai burn diet?
tamber25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #36  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

tamber,

Acai is the latest scam in diet pills. Acai itself isn't a scam but weight loss pills are using it to advertise themselves. Acai is a berry with lots of good antioxidants in its natural form. Even in its natural form, there is no proof that it helps with weight loss. The issues is that foods in their natural form, don't translate well into the pill form so you can take an 'acai' pill but there is no guarantee that you are getting any of the good stuff that you'd get from eating the berry itself. So basically the diet pills with acai is just the same old diet pill but adding an acai extract to make it 'new and different' when it just the same old pill.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #37  
crimsonlights

S/C/G: 200/175

Height: 5'7

Thumbs down hindsight is 20/20

I fell for the Slim Force add in First magazine and placed my order on 2/16 with the promise of receiving it in 7-10 business days. After the tenth day I sent an email to customer service to inquire. I was sent an email stating that "my order should arrive in the next days"--I received my order today, 19 days later. In a home packing with no professional label and no information inside except the pill packages (all written in a foreign language!) Not fast service at all. I unfortunately did not read the posts before now--this would have been helpful and $$ saving! I'm planning to just return it and not even try it. After working so hard to lose weight (eating healthy --fruits, whole grains, protein, etc. walking 3 miles per day, and drinking enough water to float a small boat!!) I thought it might be worth a try, but obviously not!! I'm thinking--is my lack of weight loss from stress? Anyway, I will keep up with the healthy eating and exercise and hope that one day it will make a difference!! No more falling for rediculous diet pills.
crimsonlights72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:32 AM   #38  

Default Scary

This is the letter I received after asking about "stimulant's in the ingredients.
NOTE: continue reading after the "Best Regards, Customer Service"
This is Italian !
Where is this product coming from Canada,Austria,Italy..?
Be Careful

Dear Mrs ,

slim Force 7 is an adjuvant to controller low-calorie diets for losing body weight. It is composed of 30 capsules for each treatment.

The ingredients are: Grapefruit seed powder, Lemon dry extract ¼ fruit, Mango fruit dry extract titrated in mangiferina, Pineapple stern powder, Papaya leaves powder, Bitter Orange fruit rind dry extract titrated in synefrine.

We recommended use 1 capsule every morning at breakfast. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose, those with cardiovascular problems and/or high blood pressure should consult a doctor before taking the product. The product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or for children under 12 years old.

The treatments are:

Lose up to 10lbs – REGULAR TREATMENT product A011 only $29

Lose between 11 and 20lbs –INTENSIVE TREATMENT product A012 only $49

Lose between 21 and 30 lbs- SUPER INTENSIVE TREATMENT product A013 only $69

Lose between 31 and 40 lbs – EXTRA STRENGHT TREATMENT-product A014 only $ 89

Lose more than 40 lbs – MAXIMUM STRENGHT TREATMENT product A015 only $ 109

Best Regards

Customer Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Da:]
Inviato: martedì 10 marzo 2009 12.56
A: CustomerserviceSlimforce7
Oggetto: Stimulants ?

Last edited by PhatPala7; 03-10-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: mis-spellings
PhatPala7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #39  
Empress/Queen

Scary indeed.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:20 AM   #40  

Just to let everyone know, I got my refund! I had to get my credit card company involved, but I got it! I've learned my lesson about taking a fast track to loosing weight. It's all about the diet and exercise now!
morgansoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:16 PM   #41  

Question Slimforce 7

Hi,

I too have been considering buying this product and now am finding my self a little discouraged by everyones post.
The one thing I noticed that is common amongst everyone who has tried it and got no results is, no one has mentioned if they have were drinking the 10-12 glasses of water a day required? which is what they say you have to do in order for the pill to work.
Are the people who are not seeing any results drinking the 10-12 glasses of water a day?

Thanks
chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #42  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

chic - Most weight loss advice includes drinking plenty of water. Sometimes drinking 8 or more glasses per day of water alone can help people lose some weight.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #43  

I bought the slim force.
I have tried it for three weeks
I have gained 3 1/2 pounds.
I use to have a hard time losing but I was not gaining.
I ordered the 30 day supply but I ended up getting 60.
I feel bloated all the time and uncomfortable.
I weight in every week on Monday. I will weigh in again this Monday but then I think I will quit them.
I am interested to know other people's experience. I take one every morning and nothing else is different but the weight gain.
Donna
needtoloselots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #44  

So like many of you I too ordrered the slimforce7 in hopes that I could lose weight fast without much effort. Now I think about it 1/2 lb in 8hrs, what was I thinking? It really is too good to be true. If a person could really lose a lb or 2 a day, I'm sure the stuff would cost thousands of $$. Like someone said earlier the packaging was a bit suspicious, didn't give a whole lot of info and frankly looked generic or homemade...not very professional! But the stubborn and desperate person that I am went ahead and tried them. I guess I still have some hope even though it doesn't look good. I'm on day three right now and no difference. I do feel a bit more peppy but I did notice that my hand was shaking when I held a piece of paper. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted on my progress or not...
naivegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #45  

Default Chalk up one more for SlimForce7

At 53, my metabolism seems to have up & left me! I was @ 150 & lookin' good for 13 yrs. after losing 50 pounds. Four years later & an ex-boyfriend I allowed to fatten me up, the prospect of doping it all over again is quite daunting. I also follow a work & school schedule. Here;s where SlimForce7 sounded good - I was hoping for a boost to my metabolism & energy to get my butt out there again. I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude about all of this - but I also hope that I'll be able to get the refund IF/WHEN I see no positive results. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site!
grevonigirl is offline   Reply With Quote