Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:07 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Unhappy

Oh, my! Those poor, ignorant women.
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #32  
raj

I read someone asking for tapeworms on yahoo answers.
she said she saw some TV program. Fortunately for her all the answers did not support her.
I believe this is equal to getting a disease to lose weight.
How about trying to eat your own cr@p, i heard you get typhoid and man I have seen typhoid patients lose a lot of weight :-P.

The dragging their butt on carpet joke was hilarious. LOL
raj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5'2

I don't know, there are days when I feel like I would try anything.
kattharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #34  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I work for a vet so the tapeworm diet caught my eye!

Definitely not one I would recommend. With all the gross worm stuff we see I can't imagine getting them on purpose.

Fleas carry the tape worm eggs that are seen in dogs and cats and they get the tape worm by eating mice, rabbits, etc that have fleas. The adult tape worm attaches itself to the intestinal wall and absorbs nutrients through its skin.

It make new segments near its head and the old ones at the tail are sluffed off and that's the little white things you see in poo.

Thankfully they are not hard to get rid of, but if you live on a farm, chronic infestation is a problem. Frontline now has a great once a month wormer.

The butt dragging joke was funny. Just so you know, dogs don't drag their butts when they have worms. They drag their butts because their anal glands itch.

That ends the worm lesson for the day.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote