Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #31  

Good morning Candice. Wello, the surgery is 1 week old today! Not running any races, that's for sure. I came home from the hopsital on Sunday, was back in ER on MOnday with this dang Atrial Fibrillation. Finally got the staples out yesterday. HOme care came and removed them.

I need a few weeks to feel better, and no driving for at least another week.

Diet wise, this is ok. I am back on the Warfarin, so have to limit my vitamin K veggies, but if I eat the same amount each week, they adjust the Warfarin to that. The idea is to keep it stable.

Hope all is well with you. Aren't you glad you didn't get bombarded with a LOT of snow this winter? I would have to say, that SPRING seems to be on it's way, but this is Alberta, and one NEVER knows for sure.
Happy Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:57 AM   #32  

Happy glad you are ok and getting better each day even if it is slow! Did you find a place to move into? You are probably pretty well scalled down by now with all your moves....me I sitll have too much stuff..plan to get rid of some but need help with lifting heavy boxes and stuff and with my cleaning help gone for almost a year now it is hard to do it all...since sh can't lift or do stuff that will hurt his back.

Wish the gals would post her more....miss them.....

It was very brisk out this am when I took the pup out..too cold to walk much, it tenses me up.

Yes so glad we did not get much snow..just and inch or two at a time this year and not often.

Here's to a speedy recovery! Do you have a pacemaker?
Candicej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #33  

Default Hey There

Sorry to not be around much.. I just seem to be forever doing something for someone. Mainly my hubby.. I look forward to 7 pm everyday as that seems the time I can relax.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY..
Orthodox Easter is next weekend. We are going to our son's Sunday and they will come here next weekend.. I only have very close family anymore. There will be five of us next weekend if our daughter comes down. She lives in N/Florida. It is a long trip for just a couple days. I do love seeing her though.
Stay well..Joanne
Joanne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #34  

Hi Joanne....I keep forgetting to come back here, since no one posts much anymore....been very busy in the yard!

Hope everyone is doing ok
Old 06-08-2012, 05:13 AM   #35  

Talking

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 598734_3433685243080_405600991_n.jpg (17.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #36  

Hello.........
Old 06-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #37  

Hello Everybody.. I am sorry to not keep up.. Things have been very hectic in my life lately.
Our son and his wife moved in with us and now I am trying to get used to that. They have been helpful and that is nice.
I have had a couple times back in the hospital. Don't feel my best.
Have a Good weekend and week .
Joanne
Old 06-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #38  

Hi Joanne...it's good you have them there so they can help you Hope you feel better soon...all is ok here busy with yard work and house stuff as usual Pain pretty good when I get up but after I do all my stuff...well I hurt!LOL

Last edited by Candicej; 06-09-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #39  

Outside watering all this week..way too dry for this time of year and hot.

Last edited by Candicej; 06-10-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #40  

Candice we have just been getting some rain after a couple years. Florida has been in a drought
Kids helping.. Not feeling good yet..
Joanne

Last edited by Joanne D; 06-11-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-15-2012, 03:41 AM   #41  

Joanne..sending you (((HUGS))) and a speedier recovery!Glad the kids are there for your

Last edited by Candicej; 06-15-2012 at 03:42 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #42  

Default Hey There

Hello Candice.. to top off my week , I fell in the house and hurt my side ,upper chest. I got a good jar and now have some pain. I doubt anything broken.. If it were a rib they wouldn't do anything about it anyway.
My kids are being a big help. I think they may want their own place but that is out for right now... My daughter was down from N/ Florida for a few days. We went shopping and she went with me to some Dr. appointments.
Hope Everyone has a nice weekend.
Joanne
Old 06-16-2012, 02:40 AM   #43  

Hi Joanne..glad you didn't break anything! I am always tripping on something but usually catch myself before I fall. Hope you get to feeling a bit better...but again so glad the kids are there too help you out. Is DH doing ok and your sis????????

I am still watering, cleaned the cats room the other day form top to bottom and am hurting really bad..mostly my right hip...a sharp pian when I try to cross my legs, never had that before...if it is not gone in 2 weeks will see a doc I guess...never know waht is Fibro and what is not.

Are you able to go on your beach walks anymore?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #44  

Hurt my back today.....hope it heals fast....beendoing too much I guess.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #45  

Default Hey There

Candice, I am slowly feeling better..
My hubby is getting weaker and although he won't give up the driving the car . He can't walk very well.He sleeps more than he is awake. We are doing the best we can with him. He is a stubborn Greek. Ha.
My sisters health has gone downhill ,but, she has still tried to stay strong. She does as much as she can . Her daughter and G/daughter are always there to help. Her hubby is a jewel among men. Not many like him.
My son and his wife are good to help me.. Our daughter lives 200 miles away but comes down and helps when she can. We go shopping when she is here.
I hope you are feeling better soon.Back pain is no fun..
Looks like most of the other friends have left us.. I see Tammy and Mimi on Facebook now..
Have a Good Day..
Joanne