Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2002, 01:03 AM   #31  

Candice - Hope you had yourself a nice birthday. I am on a little late, but sure wanted to extend best wishes to you. The pain left, of course

Meme - STILL NOT FEELING WELL???? Gee, they may have to send you out to pasture yet:lol

Mima - SLOW DOWN!! You will be all worn out by the time your wedding takes place.

Ally - hmmm, a pulled groin! Hope you are doing ok now.

Joanne - Sunshine and warm today. I woke up to a Robin singing to me, so I new it was going to be nice. Most of the snow melted today, as it was almost 60 above. Went for a drive in the country today (which isn't far from where I live, and the mountains (which aren't far from where I live) were beautiful. This really is Gods country, big open sky as blue as can be, fresh air - well heck, it just is.

Everyone have a great Sunday.

Candice, I can't post a graphic for you, because apparently I have the wrong ones!
Old 04-21-2002, 12:29 PM   #32  

Happy Birthday Candice!!!
And no, I wasn't doing anything more exciting than a slow walk on a hot day. When I pulled muscles in my knee, I wasn't doing anything too exciting either.
Now I did more exciting things last night when my exboyfriend came over and made me dinner and I will pay for it the rest of the week!!
I had also met friends for lunch and we had Mexican food and a few beers. I knew I shouldn't. I am in a flareup. But, I thought, aw what the heck I deserve it. So Mexican food, beer, then a seafood medly for dinner and another drink and by 2am I was on the toilet in total agony. I think I slept about three hours total last nite.
Nap time today.
Boy do I feel old.
Old 04-21-2002, 05:50 PM   #33  

You guys are depressing!
Old 04-21-2002, 09:45 PM   #34  

Default Depressing??????

I DON'T THINK SO!

The sun was shining all day, I woke to a nice robin singing me a song at 6:00 a.m. - got up, closed the window and went back to sleep until 9:00 a.m.

Had a nice relaxing day, and I really needed it after all the running around I did last week. Feeling pretty good, but seem to have a problem with weight loss. Am following the diet, but I seem to be at a plateau and it won't move. I think it is because I am eating to many carbs. May try to adjust this diet this week and see what happens.

Meme are we REALLY depressing you? I am not depressed

Hope you all have a nice day tomorrow. Talk to you then.
Old 04-21-2002, 10:33 PM   #35  

Meme...thanks for the Birthday page! How did you do that?????????????? Really made my day..needed something!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gals a such a great group of Fibromites!
Sorry we are so depressing..I was thinking the same thing but decided Happy is always Happy!

Had a nice time with the boys too and got some nice things but just not feeling that great...I know it's a real bummer!

Monday is cleaning day............I'll have to leave the door open incase I'm not up for the girl that helps and leave her a note.
Old 04-21-2002, 10:58 PM   #36  

WE need some cheering up!
Old 04-22-2002, 02:18 AM   #37  

You're not really...I was just depressed and needed to blame it on something! I'm feelin' better today! Glad you liked the BD page!!! Wanted to cheer you up!
Old 04-22-2002, 08:50 AM   #38  

Default hello

Happy Birthday Candice!!!!Hope your cake was good. We had a nice relaxing day yesterday-church, dinner, nap, bills -We were getting ready to go to the movies when the pastor and his wife showed up and we were in bathrobes-boy, did I run to get dressed. Never got to the movies. Sat. I packed at the condo. Someone brad does work for gave us his condo at the beach for 2 days after the wedding-on the ocean with a pool and jacuzzi. I think I'm feeling calmer.i think we have the condo rented too. You guys are not depressing-just fun. My back is better-gotta keep it that way. Let's not be sick this week!!!!!Mima
Old 04-22-2002, 03:29 PM   #39  

candice
Old 04-22-2002, 06:42 PM   #40  

here is another
Old 04-22-2002, 07:24 PM   #41  

Default Hey There

Happy- I hope your warm weather is holding on. We get Robins here in Feb. They stay around for a few days and then are gone. I am talking about hundreds of Robins . I have a few trees in my yard that have barries then and of course we have some wild bushes that have seeds. They love them. They also leave a mess.
Candice thanks for the cheery pictures. Hope your B/D was great.
Mima- I'm with you ..Let's all try to be well from now on.. Your wedding is when? I know you told us but I forgot. That was nice of your friend to offer the condo after your wedding. I hope the weather is nice for you..
Meme. Nice that you are feeling better..
Hey Ally...
I have been trying to be real careful with my diet and have started to weigh and measure again. I have a tendency to slack off now and then. That is when I get into trouble.
Bye ...Joanne
Old 04-23-2002, 01:30 AM   #42  

Thanks Happy..I love them.now where do find them at so I can get some more!

You gals are good at cheering someone up but you need to take the Fibro pain away too! (wouldn't that be nice......)
Old 04-23-2002, 08:47 AM   #43  

Default Hi

May 4th is the day. We are moving my stuff on Sat which means I want everything ready to go. and I need places to put it away here. But Brad is always there to help. Every day i hurt another muscle.That's fibro. I am much smarter then when i sold my house and brad is very strong even if he isa only 5 feet 4 inches. It snowed last night-depressing. Oh yeah we are not suppossed to get depressed!!!!Mima
Old 04-23-2002, 10:49 AM   #44  

STARTED NEW THREAD.
Closed Thread