Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-03-2006, 02:47 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 264/180/150

Height: 5foot 2

do i always have to add this or is there somehow this ticker thing post when i post im new here and tryin to figure this out
stram5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:05 AM   #17  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Trish welcome back....geeze girl, you sound like you are having a rough time at it. Don't appoligize for not posting okay, we all know life happens. I'm glad to see you though. Did you see your doctor for your headaches?

Lillie, maybe you should start a new thread with your questions, bet you'll get more suggestions that way. Not to many read this weekly thread and a question like yours deserves more attention.

Nothing much happening today, gonna take DD to see santa and the tree lighting tonight...thats about it.

How's your sunday?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:02 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 162/155/115

Hello.

I'm new to this site a friend told me about it and said I might enjoy it. That it would help if I had somewhere to go and talk.. I have been trying to lose weight for awhile now and just can't seem to stay on track with it. For awhile it was I never felt like eating. Now that I do it. It's all the time and most of th e time when I am depressed or sad. I have bipolar so it's hard. I know I want to lose weight and as of this morning I have started my diet. I just want to do it the right way this time.
Purefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #19  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome Purefire... this group is one of the best bunches around. Lots of support here.

Hi Everyone.... Life has been hectic... I need to make it part of my routine to come here every day. That &6$3%* plateau got to me and I ate my way through the last 10 days or so. Started back OP yesterday. Only 3 more parties to get through (and no, I can't skip out of them).

Daughter goes for another xray on her arm on Tuesday. Am hoping it will be good news so she can get back to work full time. Bank of Mom & Dad is getting cranky.
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:48 PM   #20  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Thanks Leenie, but I think my body is adjusting now and I'm sleeping less. My mood is improved. I have figured out that half of the sleeping pill works better for me and makes me less groggy during the day.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote