Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-23-2006, 09:43 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking TGI-FRIDAY CHAT, JUNE 23rd

Good Morning,

We are expecting wicked storms today and tomorrow so I won't be doing much outside thats for sure.

Got any plans for the weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:24 PM   #2  
determined chick

S/C/G: 213/191/125

Height: 5'

It's supposed to rain here all weekend, starting this afternoon. Which means, no outside exercise. I'll have to do the threadmill or bike. Which I don't really like that much. I rather do it outside in the sunshine.

We are going to just rent some movies tonight. Since it's raining all weekend it'll give me a chance to catch up on the laundry and house work.
inspired75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 280/133/125

Height: 5'7"

My boyfriend and I are heading to the movies to see Click, and afterwards Subway! I'm also going to treat myself to a chai tea latte at a coffee shop here afterwards, but I'm kind of nervous. I always ask for skim milk to be used in making my coffee drinks but it seems they always reach for the whole carton. I'm basically going to beg them to use skim milk in it tonight.
Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

leenie and inspired I am sorry to both of you that you won't see much sun this weekend. That is part of what makes exersise bearable. Diem you sound like you have a fun evening planned. I also want to see Click. I am a huge Adam Sandler fan. In fact funny side note, both me and DH are huge fans, when we got married if you put our two Adam Sandler collections together we got one entire collection and no repeats. It was a little humerous. Not much planned for this weekend except to help sister move. Her and her DH just bought their first house after 9 years of marriage and 3 kids so I am excited for them. The house is just around the block from me, so not too far. Also hubby has to do is monthly night shift on the weekend this weekend so won't see a lot of him, but sometimes that is a good break. Have a great weekend and I will check in later.

Trish
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote