Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-24-2006, 08:54 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat, June 24th & 25th

Good Morning,

How is everyone this weekend? TOM came with a vengance last night, ick. This is the 3rd time in 6 weeks uhhhhh.... getting old stinks lol.

We are heading out to see The Care Bears with DD and maybe a movie later, not sure yet... depends on the cramps and headache LOLOL.

Watcha all doing today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/133/125

Height: 5'7"

My birthday is on Sunday, and it basically revolves around food. My b-day is one of my off-diet days, along with Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter (God I love the Snickers and Reese's egg-shaped chocolates) and Halloween (I just can't resist candy corn, caramel apples and mini Snickers, it's impossible). Sssoo, this next week I'm gonna have some pounds to exercise off but it's so worth it for a guilt-free day of fun and bliss.
Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:39 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone,

Nothing really new here. The main part of school is over for my girls, one test left for DD16 and final assembly for DD14 then freedom!
It just so beautiful outside I would love to be out there, but I have a disaster in the house that I can't live with anymore so I have to break down and do some cleaning, yuck. Also have to do a run to town as we are out of coffee and hubby is due home tonight and he isn't pleasant in the mornings without his caffein fix. And I have to stop at my mom's to pick up empty bottles as I found out yesterday that the judo club is having a bottle drive and I don't have many here, so I thought I'd get some help.

Leenie, sorry to hear about TOM, I'm still waiting for mine. Enjoy the Care Bears.

Diem, Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:24 AM   #4  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

I've had an awful week, food-wise. I've been feeling pretty down and lonely and I've been eating way too much and drinking too much. Wish I could blame it on my TOM. Anyway, as of this instant, I'm back on the wagon. Somehow I keep believing that overeating and overdrinking are going to make me happier, but they never do!! (Duh.)
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:43 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Happy Birthday Diem !! Enjoy your day.

Buddly after you clean your house you can do mine LOL... TGI SUMMER !!!!

Jman, it seems that over eating always does the opposite, at first there's the high of enjoying it but afterwards is the guilt and then there's the scale Head hunger is a monster and hard to over come but not impossible. Just keep trying :hugs:

Today is a party for one of DD's class mates and of course its more cleaning, laundry etc... other than that nodda. Its still cloudy and dark out... how depressing is that LOL.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:07 AM   #6  

Morning everyone!

It has been a busy week or two......school is wrapping up, I am working lots and hubby is away on a week long golf trip with some good friends.

My dd14 is ill and supposed to be studying for finals........both girls are auditioning for a local theater group.

I am trying to get my house in order......don't know how I will do it. My mom is coming to stay for a few days.

I am having alot of trouble physically. I had my gallbladder out a few years ago after losing alot of weight.....now it feels like gallbladder attacks again.....pain through to my back....bloated etc plus I have acid reflux......I am scared to eat....can't tolerate coffee, diet coke, alcohol, spicy food, cereal,........only a bland diet. Supposed to see my doctor early july.

Anyhow must run.

Hugs everyone!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:13 PM   #7  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

liz:

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. :-( That stinks that you have to wait until July to see your doctor. Maybe you should start looking around for one that's more accessible.
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:18 AM   #8  

oh for sure eh Jman.......big problem in these parts to find a doctor.....and i am a nurse....how wrong is that!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote