Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-16-2006, 05:46 PM   #1  

Lightbulb Taking charge

of my health, weight and depression. I can't wait to see my therapist Monday. I joined curves last night... it was harder than I anticipated. It did look easy but once i started.. yikes it was hard!

I am still having trouble forgiving, and forgetting the whole thing that has happened between me and 2 co workers candy bowl and that was almost a year ago. As a result I am not talking to them anymore unless aboustely necessary.

So I am trying to take the first step by taking charge .... by joinnig curves plus i want to lose inches and weight so i can get back into my clothes and be a little smaller by the time I go to Mexico this coming July.
I was just so sad.. bec i was at 175 lbs March 2, 2004, the lowest weight that I have been in 15 years (goal weight 115) ... and now I'm at 217 lbs.

I am also still struggling to remember taking my thryod meds and metform. Doctor said if i don't take them I will feel worse. I did take them this morning.. I used to be so good at taking them on a regular basis.

Eh, thanks for ing
thinbefore40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:09 PM   #2  

good luck with everything. so glad you are taking some steps to get to your goal.
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #3  

Hang in there Once you go to curves a few times you will get the hang of it and become an 'ol pro before you know it! Congrats on taking charge!
Linds81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Taking charge is the best feeling. You know that even when you screw up, that overall you have the power to change your life. With bipolar sometimes I feel my life is out of control. Then when I take steps to take charge, even when it isn't perfect I feel so much better. Regarding curves, it does get easier. At first I could only do a stationary bike 10 min, now I can go 45 min. I've only been at it for just over a month.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote