Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-04-2005, 05:24 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Weekend Chat, June 4th and 5th

Good Morning Ladies and Happy Weekend

Whats eveyone got planned for the weekend? I'll be cleaning and cooking a roast, thats about it LOL.

How about you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:26 AM   #2  

Scrapbooking today at a workshop and then two neices sleeping over tonight and then hitting the waterpark for the day tomorrow after dd 7's soccer tournament.

Have a good one leens and all to come!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 11:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

I've been laying around, drinking my coffee and fixed a big breakfast for my guys. Fixing to go exercise! Got lots of clothes and picking up to do, but I'm not leaving the house today. Some family called and needed dear hubby to come mow their new place and help them move - so he has gone to do that. He also wants to go watch his niece play in a softball tournament today - but did I mention that I'm not leaving the house today.

I don't think I'll be going - I will go if there is a game after church tomorrow, but not today.

Leenie - a roast sound yummy! I need to decide what to cook for supper!

Liz - waterpark sounds fun! what's the temperature up there these days? it is really HOT & HUMID down here in Louisiana.

hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:29 PM   #4  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning Fellow Chicky-Doodles!

I’ve been up since 6:30 am *GASP* and on a weekend too We’re waiting for the tractor to be dropped off… they said between 8:30 and 9:30 so it should be here soon. I called them just to make sure (paranoia set in *blush* ) but it will definitely be here, said we were next on the list. Heheheh….

I’m excited to finally get this backyard going… been waiting for years. All this planning and not gas to get it going. I’m not looking towards paying the bill for it tho :-p hehehe.

Welp that's my plan for the weekend, lots of yard work hehehe!

Take care everyone!
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:12 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies

Where is everyone on the weekends LOL, actually its good to know everyone is busy. Me I like to come here first thing and relax w/my coffee for a few minutes.

Whats shakin ?

Today is just cleaning some more, laundry MOUNDS of it, and cooking on the grill

I'm gonna roast portabello mushrooms with garlic hummus and feta cheese, corn on the cob, and stuffed ckn burgers mmmmmmmmmmm !!! can't wait to try it all.

Its a hot one outside today, going to go up to 85.....bet its higher than that.

Okay coffee is done... I hear the pot going POOOOOOF SSSSSSSSSST !

BBL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:42 PM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

man I'm sore and stiff! I made a note today... use SUNBLOCK! We have June Gloom and I didn't stop to think that I can still get sunburnt. SIGH... I'm toasty now... no sun today again but I am using sunblock!

and lots of aloe vera lotion at night LOL!

Take care all!
Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:52 PM   #7  

Busy weekend..........soccerfest today for dd7...........then waterpark-------in door..........check it out at westedmontonmall.ca

Cathy it is 16-22 degree elseus...............I am so tired from being in the water for 7 hours.......now soup for supper, a load of laundry, change the sheets, and hit the pit'

See you all tomorrow~

LIz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote