Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-24-2005, 01:11 PM   #16  
CIN

Back again
Wow!Lot s of posts.

Marbleflys.who were you hiding from anyway?
No need to hide in here.

Gonna eat& eat & drink now that I can!

Did'nt get the news I expected to hear but it is still open a bit (not like it was)Watch & see and recheck in 6 months if no problems occur before then. That is the main thing with stents.no promises on how long they last in arteries.Hey.still beats surgery any day of the week!
Bye
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 01:19 PM   #17  
Divine Gal

The Medication was Miraphen PSE.Its a decongestant. I have my orientation March 30 and I will find exactly when I start then.
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 01:27 PM   #18  
prepare for the BEST time

Oh, OK, I'll be a tomato! I want to be a cherry tomato (sweet and petite, oh gag me)...

I used to drink coffee every day....1/2 pot of high test starbucks.....then when my anxiety-depression kicked into high gear, I was having extreme nausea every morning....and coffee just wasn't doable for over a year!

......so of course for my birthday, I rec'd a gift of one of those Senseo pressure coffee pots....and I just set it up on the counter to sit and collect dust. i so badly wanted to play with it, but why make it if you can't drink it? When I decided I was going to clean up my act and re-wire my little stubborn brain(mind over matter), my stomach slowly got back to normal and now I'm able to have my coffee every day! I take it black or with a small shot of fat-free 1/2&1/2.....mmmm, I so appreciate being able to drink it again. at noontime I switch to no caffeine, because I need to be able to sleep at night.

Joanne, best of luck for you and your ankle, sorry i missed you earlier.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 01:40 PM   #19  

Today, the living room furniture is in all the other rooms and the kitchen table and chairs are in the office. The stove and refrigerator are in the middle of the kitchen! The cutie carpenter is putting sub-flooring (plywood) over the smellyod subflooring. At least he was until he had to go to our local high school to give a talk cause today is Career Day! Roger just left to do the same.

We're going to paint the subflooring for now as it will keep cleaner and not absorb odors. (Like when our dog did a face-to-rear meeting with a skunk!)

Our plans for Easter are boring. A Sunrise service and brunch at church. Then another service and after that---nothing is planned.

Well, I popped in to say hello and wisheveryone a good Easter!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:08 PM   #20  

Lynnie:

I never heard of Miraphen PSE? it's a common decongestant?

For Tippy.....face-to-skunk is AWFUL hard to forget, it can *linger* anywhere is soaks in......it is evil-smelling (like kitty-pee)

Cin-----I was hiding from the "Object of my Depression"...old boyfriend, I did not want to run into him at this time, useless piece of trash, I should kick his lying, deceitful ***..... BUT I did notice that HE GAINED WEIGHT! couldn't hide that fact ....(nothing worse than a chubby cardiologist stuffing his face with pizza)

(c'mon Marble, why don't you tell the group how you REALLY feel?).....
Old 03-24-2005, 02:11 PM   #21  
CIN

o.I.c.
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:26 PM   #22  

thank you, I feel MUCH better now..... and I know I'm losing weight (every ounce counts!) and will get back to my better, healthier body....and mindset.

God will give me strength to help myself and not self-medicate with food.

and I'm a firm believer (no pun intended) that what goes around, comes around.....
Old 03-25-2005, 12:10 AM   #23  

Crazy lazy day................getting ready for work..........see ya tomorrow

eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:29 PM   #24  
Divine Gal

No i think its a new decongestsant
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote