Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-19-2005, 05:25 AM   #1  
I CAN DO THIS

Default Weekend Chat ~ March 19th & 20th

Good Morning Ladies.

I have to go to work early this morning so just jumping on to say HI What does everyone have planned for the weekend. It's surpose to be almost 60 degrees here so I think work and being outside sound fun.
I think I am really going to need my coffee this morning. I slept for 2 hours and my body decided that was enough so I've been up all night. lol
Have a wonderful day

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 06:49 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning !

Hi Stephanie, have a wonderful day at work. I've been up since 5 am so I decided while everyone was sleeping to get some cleaning done The down stairs is all done and its not even 7 am. Laundry done and actually folded for once Wish I had this energy all the time.

This morning I have a few errands to run then its off to the Rec Field to the annual kiddy Easter Egg Hunt. Should be fun. DD is very excited.

I need to make a list of things to get and do b/4 Easter or I'll never get what I want done.

SPRING IS TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!

Watcha all up to today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 07:45 AM   #3  
Curvy Vixen

I'm drinking coffee and waiting for a furniture delivery. We ordered theater seating for our movie room. They gave me a time span between 8am and 1pm.. wow!! whatta small window... Hubby and I are playing cards tonight with a group of friends, which is always a hard with dieting.
My daughter is home from college for a week ( this should be fun) she always finds the transition between home and college hard, like throwing her clothes on the floor, etc. She just had a very hard break-up with her boyfriend of two years and is very depressed.

Last night we went to the movies and ate at Ruby Tuesday's, I had a plan the moment I sat down and didn't even look at the menu. WELL, hubby order appetizers and my plan went out the window. I did have salad bar, but ate all the good things, heavy dressings and their wonderful potato salad. I can't seem to get a start on this food plan. I'm very fustrated. I do beleive I have a eating disorder....
Happy Saturday to everyone
Lynn~
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 08:03 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Oh Lynn, sorry your having a rough time, I am too. One thing I try to keep saying to myself is, just have a taste and enjoy, instead of inhailing it and feeling like crap afterwards. Its hard but sometimes it works lol. Hang in there !!! What food plan are you trying to follow?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 09:10 AM   #5  

I liked the prayer you wrote. I printed it out to help me Bonnie
bon5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 09:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

I am cleaning all day today!

will be back later to catch up.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 10:47 AM   #7  
One day at a time

I am unsure of what the weekend will hold. It is beautiful here and I would love to go outside but I do need to clean the house and do some laundry as usual. I am so sore from driving back and forth the last two days to a revival my hubby had to preach at. Not sure I can get moving or not! I weighed in yesterday and I did lose a pound. I sure was hoping for more though! Oh well... maybe this week!
tkay90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #8  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Hi, everyone,

I have been missing in action the last few days. Not feeling so well since my car accident, but I think I am o.k. It was just really traumatic and the insurance companies are all pointing fingers at each other, and the 4th car to hit everyone was uninsured . I am sure it will all get straightened out, but right now it is a pain. Our car was totalled. My youngest daughter left for Holland yesterday---she will be there for 11 days, and I miss her so much!! But I will survive. My body feels kind or out of whack, maybe from the accident??? But I have been doing o.k. with my eating. I weigh in tomorrow, so I will let you know how it went. I have been keeping up on everyone by reading the threads. I hope everyone has a blessed day.
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 02:52 PM   #9  
CIN

HI gals
Yes.Leens just this morning I mentioned to my husband people Pay GOOD money to have their houses cleaned and organized..I think it would be cool to clean houses....he didnt particlarly think it was a keen idea. I am THANKFUL my Mom is sorta a neat freak becayse I am too.............I am in a "pitch it" mood.forget Goodwill.throw some stuff out tie up the bag and dont give it another thought! Where does all this "stuff" we buy come from? Big Lots no doubt !
I reorganized the pantry and hubby actually hung a shop light in the dark part of the attic so I can re-arrange up there too!

Now I am working on the Spare bedroom closet which accumulates everything!

Tonighyt at 8 Uk plays UC....sure hope we win..........on our way to win the NCAA!!!!! Yeah! Go UK
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 03:03 PM   #10  
CIN

Love all those typos? I wasnt finished but hit submit by mistake!

Tippy..how long is this project gonna last? I feel for ya girl!

Later
Old 03-19-2005, 03:07 PM   #11  
One day at a time

Okay Cin you can come to my house and get started on a clean sweep! LOL I have started spring cleaning but with my back problems it goes kinda slow! It will eventually get done.

Kathy I sure hope you start feeling better and all the insurances stop the fighting what a nightmare!
tkay90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 04:26 PM   #12  
CIN

TKAY-----------
The "old gray mare" ain't what she used to be.................but I am still going! (at 55! )
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to the attic!
Old 03-19-2005, 06:08 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

well this old gray mare sure ain't what she used to be either - I'm pooped! this house cleaning is getting old!

Ashlie - 2 hours is not near enough sleep! how long do you usually sleep? hope you get some sleep tonight!

Leenie - how was the easter egg hunt? you must be speedy gonzales with that house cleaning this morning!

Lynn - how does the new furniture look? I love the salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays!

Hi Bonnie & welcome if I haven't said that yet! it's nice to meet ya! tell us about yourself!

Tkay - I did not know that your dh is a preacher! that is awesome! Congrats on the pound lost! as your signature says - one pound at a time - will do it!

Kathy - I hope everything works out with the insurance companies! hope things calm down soon!

Cin - I would pay good money (if I could afford it) to have my house cleaned - that is for sure! hope your team wins tonight!

tippy - what ya doing today?

I cleaned from 8 til 2, then I cooked supper and now I'm baking a batch of oatmeal cookies. I ought to pass out any minute now. After church tomorrow, we are gonna have cake and ice cream for my dh - his 46th birthday is monday.

hope everyone has a good nite!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #14  
CIN

Hi Gals
I worked until 8 then stopped! Whew................................got a whole lot done..thank goodness.

We have eaten "in" all week so I told hubby we are eating out after church tomorrow! I am napping and watching t.v. tomorrow too!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 03-19-2005, 11:21 PM   #15  
I CAN DO THIS

Sleep? What is that. It seems that each time I come down with a cold and start taking medicine, My body doesn't want to rest it wants to be on full speed go. I think I went for a week last time (a month ago) with only 2 hours sleep each night. So far I had 3 hours sleep tonight and then I am up again :P I normally do sleep thru the night. Going to bed at 10 ish and wake up whenever the alarm goes off. So I don't know why I am up. I am only taking Tyleniol Cold and normally I can sleep fine while taking it. Hmmm....
Going to go find something to do to make myself tired again. Night All

Welcome Bonnie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote