Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-20-2005, 07:24 AM   #16  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

G'mornin

Rainy mornin in Jersey. Hope your weekend is going well. The easter egg hunt was cute except the big kids towered over the little ones not letting them get much. Then DD and I waited on line to see the E-bunny and when we finally got to him she cried like crazy We then took our lunch and went to the toddler park where she played with the kids there. After that we came home and took a nice needed nap It was a good day.

Today I must run to BJ's wholesalers, come home, wash my floors, then go to the regular grocery store for some stuff as well.

How's everyone today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 09:10 AM   #17  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Leens
I'm looking out at our grey spring YES IT IS SPRING! day. We were supposed to go to church with DH's parents for PAlm SUnday we're doign easter with mine and his mom said I was too sick to go So I'm using his snoozing to plan our grocery shoppign food for the week. Yesterday went to WI I was up .2 but thats not bad considering I have been inhaling Juice all week and Sleepign in an easy chair. . .Still can't breath layign down and my legs swell badly when i don't lay down So I probably had a maintain BUt I'm getting this 2.8 off my body OR ELSE

DH and I went t o a plane field to see if he could join for his RC planes he got to male bond and I got to enjoy the sun
Then went to Tuesday Morning its kind of a hit or miss store sometimes theres great stuff at great prices and sometimes Nada
I got service for 8 flatware with a cute bamboo handle on sale! and A hand mixer which I have been wanting to make shakes with. Then we went to the hobby shop came home deloused the place picked up my gf DH went to his Roast. . .(he is a fireman and got roasted last night) GF and I went to trader Joes got some nummies and watched a movie.It was a good night
Today Dr appt groceries and cleaning tonight coffee with the girls.
Hopefully i'll have more time at work to get on!
bbl
Kier

Last edited by KO; 03-20-2005 at 09:15 AM.
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 12:09 PM   #18  

Sounds like everyone is having a very productive weekend.......getting a head start on the spring cleaning.

I am still working on getting organized since we returned a week ago. I worked mon-fri and am back to work today.

DD 7 has what hubby has (fever, cough), hubby has what DD 13 had and that only leaves me to get what they all got!

Snow cold and deep for first day of spring..........

K coffee is on.....

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 05:32 PM   #19  
prepare for the BEST time

Oh it's productive al right, but no real fun.....yesterday I did my Cindarella gig, I have a giant steamer (this thing is the size of a canister vac., it holds a quart of water and is so powerful, it can take the blast the hair right off the cats!) with squidgee so I did all the windows, kitchen appliances, mirrors and glass, then I double-cleaned the ceramic-tile floors (4 rooms have them). I vaccuumed everything in site, removed cat-hair from furniture, washed, ironed, changed linens and then wondered WHY I was so damned beat by 6PM?, I flopped on the couch (sans cathair) and had a glass of wine!.....I never got to exercise, but I guess the housework counts....

today is a full day of work, but its quiet and I can spread my confidential files/grades without being interuppted....(the students can read upside down and sideways so I have to be cauteous when they are around)....

Next week is La Famiglia dinner.....should be calm for the most part.........except for my daughter who is a true DRAMA QUEEN....she's 24 and more of a PIMA now then she was as a teenager....reality slapped her in the face last year when I told her she was off my payroll, no more $$$ hand-outs, it's time for her to go to work and support her life-style. OY! (of course now I am the worst parent that ever walked the earth, it's simply AMAZING that I was never indicted for "child abuse"...they could have found me in Nordstrom's shoe department!!!!)

see y'all tomorrow, hope you have a nice dinner!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote