Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-05-2005, 06:57 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Weekend Chat, February 5 & 6

Good Morning,

And happy super bowl weekend for all you crazy fans

What a busy busy week I had. Lets see this weekend I'll be cleaning out my car, it is FILTHY inside and out, I'll do that tomorrow when its 50 degrees out and sunny today I really need to get the upstairs done (cleaning) my kitchen and living room isn't to bad for once.

My eating is horrible and what the heck does exercise mean ?

Other than that I'm doin good, can't complain

How is everyone this glorious weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:00 AM   #2  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Talking

Hey Ladies,
Just a short note to say HI.. I got to go get ready for work. Had my 1st cup of coffee already. Think I will have a glass of green tea in a minute. When I iron my clothes for work.
We are doing fine. Hope you all are. Have a blessed day today. I sure will try..
My dh and dd got to puppies from the dog pound yesterday. They are sooo cute. One looks like a blue heeler. And the other one looks like a weiner dog. They are cute!!
Well, have a great day! Hugs, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:27 AM   #3  

Morning everyone

Just about ready to head out to my scrapbooking weekend. I have a bunch of pictures in order and cropped.....I am sure I will do 50 pages at least..>I also have a pile of premade borders.....so I am predicting success.

Coffee is hot and the snow is deep! Oh well.....no spring here for a couple more months.

I cleaned a lot this week and did the laundry so this weekend is all about R&R. I am off now until Nights Wed so I will try to get lots done.

DD13 had a sleepover last night....she is meeting DH at her basketball game at 830....DD6 is hanging with them.....ok.......have a good one everyone I am out of here!

Liz

P.S. I have lost 10 lbs since Xmas...don't know how to do the ticker factory so I will do a sunshine for every lb lost....(copying Cathy)

Last edited by liz321; 02-05-2005 at 10:29 AM.
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:53 AM   #4  

It's going to be warm here too. I even have the bathrooom window open a smitgeon! Am doing some laundry while Roger is doing some electical wiring. Later, I'll vacuum and dust. I should go upstairs and do some sewing later.
I've also been doing some decluttering up there. Yesterday, I threw out three garbage bags of junk! My motto is "If I haven't used it in a year, out it goes!"

Has anyone else gone through a "I hate my hair" phase? I'm trying to just let it be and not process it for a bit. My hair suffers from every medicationI take,I think. The ends are broken and I have new hairs coming in which makes me look like a porcupine! I will probably get a perm and hair cut in a month, but,in the meantime, I wish I had a wig!

Got to go. The washer is done and I have another load to do.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 11:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

I did my 60 minute 4 mile WATP video this morning and now I'm waiting on my hair to drive so I can go with dh to his parents house for a birthday lunch for his dad.

gotta run - bbl

hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy

Feb Miles = 8.5
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 12:39 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Ladies,

Yes Tippy I do suffer from "I hate my hair" LOLOL... thats why I started highlighting it...I needed a change. Now I want it back to my normal color.. SNORT~ You can always shave it ya know ^^^^^^^
Old 02-05-2005, 02:02 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Default Hello hey Hi

Hello ladies.I have been up since early this morning.Cleaning my house and doing the dishes.I am making "beefaroni" but with turkey instead of beef.So does that mean I call it "turkeyroni"??? My rabbit decided at 6 this morning that he was going to make a whole bunch of noise because he wanted attention.Well guess what it worked but boy was I mad at him till he started licking on me.Just gotta love those bunny kisses. Then I fell asleep in the recliner and he decided he was going to kick bedding and poop all over me.I tell ya; the things animals do to get attention.The little poophead.

Did anyone see Oprah Winfrey yesterday? Tina Turner was on there and let me tell ya for being over 60 years old.She looks wonderful.I am so jealous of her great looking legs.I am hoping to have legs like that someday.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 04:40 PM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies…

Cathy – 4 Miles!!! You gonna make me work for this race huh!? Congrats… wow!

Okie ladies – I’m confused. I weighed in the other day at 360lbs, however this morning, I weighed in at 357lbs (which means I’m down another 1lb from my original 358lbs) I confused. Maybe because I was just getting over Aunt Flo and Uncle Tom, I was just having…. Left over bloating?? I dunno I still confused but I’m happy with it. Unless it was a fluke. We’ll see what happens when I weigh in tommorrow.

Nothing new today other than the strange weigh in. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Take care everyone!

Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

ok im back!

Leenie - did you get the upstairs clean yet? if so, you can run down here and clean for me! hehe my car needs cleaning too, but that ain't happen!

Lanee - what did ya'll name the puppies? I love puppies, just wish they could stay little and cuddley!

Liz - CONGRATS ON THE 10 LB LOSS GIRLIE! you stinker, you didn't even tell us you were doing so well! what ya doing to lose the weight? I don't know how to do the ticker thing, surely we could figure it out if we sat and tried to figure it out, but I'm always in a hurry these days so I just put the smiley faces. it works. how many pages did you get done today?

Tippy - maybe it is the weather or something, but yea, my hair is driving me absolutely nuts too!!!!!! I would cut it all off and wear it short if I knew I wouldn't absolutely hate it like that too. I think I just need a good hair cut, but I will have to tough it out a little while.

Lynnie - I didn't see Oprah yesterday but someone had told me that Tina Turner was on. She was also on The Today Show 2 days this week. I believe she is 68, the same age as my mom, but believe me, there is no comparison. That woman looks absolutely great! and yea - I'd love to have legs like that! wow

SueMarie - ya said you wanted to race! so let's go! hehe nah really - I'm just racing with myself, but it will be fun to log our miles together. and hey! don't be confused when you scale goes down, just say "thank you thank you thank you" and jump off of there and be glad

where's the rest of our gang today? whasssup girls?

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 07:46 PM   #10  
CIN

Hi Gals
Boy......................LIZ you go girl! Good for you! 10 pounds is significant!

Cathy.that 4 mile is hard work.I have done it in the past! You go girl too!

Sue Marie...take the loss and dont try to figure it out girl.be HAPPY

Tippy.my hair never changes.the same always............BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG It is a simple easy cut.no perms.no color.just ordinary salt and pepper like my dog!

My MIL called this morning.she lives 80 miles away.wanted to come for the day cause she was lonely so she came and we ran errands.

Changed prescriptions to Sam's saved $$$$$$$$$$$ plus got a 90 day supply so I dont have to go often!

My Mama called with some news!
She has met a man at church that seems to have lit her flame! Strange but interesting! Daddy passed away 4 years ago and she has not been interested! She sounds like a "school girl". She is a cutie especially for a 78 yr old! I am happy for her. I warned her to watch out for charmers...........you see TV shows about them all the time! (seriously)

So that is the "latest"

Later taters
Hi to everyone
PS Cathy I did the 2 mile WATP then walked tonight outdoors! Changing my routine a bit!
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 07:49 PM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

HI Ladies
Today was super busy! This morning I have my WW meeting which was great the leader lost 84 pounds! she seemed pretty in touch with herself and the other meeting peeps
The bad news wasn't so bad 205 Which I can handle I was prepped for much more
The best part is DH has said he would do core with me no cheats!
Suemarie Core is the other WW program you don't count points and you eat from a list of ok foods and if u want something off the list you have 35 weekly points to use.
Leenie can you put an order in for this weather to stay? I'm lovin it!
Lanee Congrats on the new puppies any names?
Tippy I'll be doing the junk toss soon too and as for hair I'm having a hate my hair time too too long and heavy and WHERE DID MY CURLS GO!
Lynnie I LOVE TINA she is an absolute goddess and a roll model for overcoming any and every adversity and can I be that hot for 5 minutes?
I'm still under the weather so we're prolly staying in tonight I think DH is cooking which means pasta or take out lol
bbl
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 08:21 PM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

LIZZZZZY 10 WHOPPIN LBS ... YOU GO GIRL!!!! THATS WONDERFUL!!!

Cathy, you just keep up that exercise, your such an inspiration but I'm not cleaning your house or car

Lynnie how do you make turkeyoni, sounds good

Kierie I don't know where this weather is coming from but I am enjoying it too. I never thought I'd say I wanna move down south but I'm saying it alot lately LOL. I'm liking the warmer air OLD AGE YOU SAY LOLOLOL!!!

SueMarie, hey woman, 1 lb down after TOM is wonderful

Cin, thats wonderful to hear about your Mother, how sweet. When my dad passed (at 54 years young) my Mother was 56. She had no intentions of ever meeting another man and she is 77 this year and still has no interest. But you know something, I really wish she would have met some one b/c even with all her family around her, she does seem lonely at times.

Where's Joanne ?? Hey Joanne whats shakin chickie ? How's the walking cast, did you wear it out yet
Old 02-05-2005, 09:01 PM   #13  

Thanks everyone.........I did it by working too much, portion control, water, all the usual ways!

I did 32 pages today.......I was really dragging......but it is a start......hadn't scrapped for 15 months as I said.....

Nice to see all the posts today.

Going to veg!

I'll check in later

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 06:51 AM   #14  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning Everyone,

Liz the "usual" way is the best way. Its really just boils down to less calories and more activity. Thats exactly how I want to do it, no more fancy diets for me

It nice and quiet here, I'm just sippin my coffee looking at my pretty painting on the wall and relaxing.

Its suposed to warm up nicely later, so I'll be outside cleaning my car. Boy is it ugly lol. I don't know but about you all (yes I do ) but I love to get into a clean car just as much as walking into a clean home. So you know if either if filthy it drives me nuts.
Funny thing is, my house is usually messy and my car is too, so there you go.

Other than that, today if my ground beef defrosts, I'm going to make meaty balls w/sauce and some chicken for the week. I have my lovely pumpkin chili in the freezer ready for lunch so I'm pretty much set.

Whats everyone doing today?
Old 02-06-2005, 09:03 AM   #15  

Leenie, pumpkin chili????
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote