Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-02-2004, 08:29 AM   #1  

Default Weekend wacko's!

Morning everybody!

Just getting ready for work....boy did this week go fast.......working days this weekend........my first assignmentis due this coming friday.......should work out ok

Gotta run......have a good one everybody!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 08:44 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Saturday October 2nd

Good Morning !!

Have a good day at work Liz, did you get the job?

Today we are just relaxing b/c dd is sick and its kinda rotten outside cold, damp and its going to rain. Perfect cleaning day... lol

I'm going to make a meat loaf today w/some roasted baby potatoes. Gotta finish cooking the apples we picked or they will go bad, so I'm trying to think of something healthy to do with them b/c if I make a pie or crisp, I'll eat the whole thing, apples are my fav

Where is everyone lately, its to quiet in here.

Cathy, Lynnie, Joanne, Judo, Cin, Clarrie, Zannie, Tippy, Cheryn, Babycakes, April, TMK (Tiffanie), Kem, Flower, LindaT, Sweetpea, Alteaon, Stephanie, Beth Anne, Arenee, hope to see you all this weekend.

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 08:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

morning gang!

drinkin my coffee, cooking some banana nut muffins, walking out to feed dh's chocolate lab, and got to clean this house enough to stand it for a few days.

hope everybody has a good day

later gaters,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 08:55 AM   #4  

Hey Leens and Cathy!

Just had my interview friday afternoon....but I am ambivilent....I want to know what they thought of me but in some ways I dont' want it.....I am not sure about the straight days thing yet....I have so much more flexibility with my shift work and no child care issues....so as usual I am not sure!

We shall see.

Have a good one.....hope dd is feeling better soon Leens....don't worry about the housework Cathy.......it ain't going anywhere!

What time was it when you all posted?

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 09:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

it was 7:48 am my time

and you?
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 12:46 PM   #6  
Walking by faith

Smile Good afternoon Ladies!

Not much going on here. I can't do much, but I do what I can from my chair, and DH (usually) takes care of the rest I have another x-ray on Tuesday to see how the ankle is healing . Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Leenie: Yucky Saturdays are good for cleaning (or going to the mall ). Hope your DD feels better soon!

Cathy: Just a few more days 'til your trip

Liz: It's hard weighing out the pros and cons of a job change, but I know it'll work out for you.

Tippy: Boy, you've got a lot going on! I know what you mean about the family problems. I don't really share here, but we're dealing with some difficult things right now. All we can do is lean on JESUS for strength when our own runs out

Hope everyone has a great weekend
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 02:13 PM   #7  

We just got home from the church. All the pews had been removed so that the wood floor could be redone. The Ladies Aid Society paid for it. It was a flurry of activity today with men putting ine pews back and women cleaning, dusting and polishing. I got the job of sharpening all the little pencils in each pew. They are there to fill in Communion cards. I took them to the school and started sharpening them on the old metal hand crank sharpener. About 3/4 of the way through, someone told me that we had a electric one. Oy vey! The church looks like a shiney new penny!

Strange story abot the refinishing of the church floor. A woman in her 80's who was Ladies Aid President always said that she wanted to see the floor redone before she dies. Well, it's redone, but we're not burying her-tomorrow is her DH's funeral!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 08:03 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies !!

DH just went food shopping he left about 1/2 hr ago I love it when I don't have to go. When he gets back we are going to the diner for breakfast. I'm going o have dry toast and I think eggs. That shouldn't be to bad ?

The rest of the day will be laundry and playing outside IF the weather isn't rainy which it shouldn't be.

Last night I really wanted to be bad, so I pealed a whole poop load of apples, coated them with apple pie spices, raisins and a pinch of sugar. Baked it for 40 minutes. It was wonderful, I drizzled a teaspoon of caramel on it and a little squirt of whipped cream. It satisified the sweet beast, thats for sure. DH was on his way out for cake, he sat down and had some apples and said, you know, that did the trick. TG he didn't go out lol to get anything.

whats your plans for the day ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

morning.. been so busy rt and no time to log on.. now have a horrid chest cold (first one in 10 years or more) and have been sleeping lots but terribly.

hope everyone is well...
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote