Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-18-2004, 08:21 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday Chat - March 18th

Okay who's not here today because they drank to much green beer yesterday?

Good Morning,

Its another snowy day, ick woke up to 2 more inches of this stuff. I'm telling you, its a beautiful drive to work, its a winter wonderland, the snow it just clinging on to every branch of every tree and it is spectacular (sp?) but get it out, I'm ready for spring.

These are the picts I tried to post the other day and didnt' work, but now I had to make them teeny tiny so I don't know if you'll be able to see. OY VEY~

Whatcha all up to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3FCbunnyclose.jpg (47.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 3fchousebunnyduck.jpg (48.5 KB, 78 views)
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:46 AM   #2  

Default happy day

hello and belated happy st paddy's day

I am 50% pure irish and darn proud of it!

What do you call an irishman who sits outside all day..........Patty O'furniture!!!!!!

I am so busy working but will be back some day!

Bye for now!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:54 AM   #3  

Good morning

Have a wonderful day.

Love you all

Aww Thank you, Thank you so much ever one for the Cheers and support yesterday. You’re all magnificent!

Day 10 . Struggling a bit. But working hard.

Past two mornings have woke up early and walked. There a first for everything hehe.

Nope didn't drink anything green yesterday

Lets see today have therapy.

It to fogy here. Can't see anything. Hope it goes way quickly

Joanne way to go , believing this be the right med for you .

Jenni about the family sabotage. I have notice that. Don't think mine do it on purpuse. My son will come home from school with something. Or my husband will bring something home for shopping. In my case it just madder of getting them to understand just how hard it is for me.

Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 10:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Leenie, great pictures. If we click on them it enlarges them. Man, that is one big bunny! too cute!

now you know I don't drink nothing like that! especially something green!

Hey I did drink something real good yesterday. I made some Cyrstal Lite Rasberry Tea and added a teaspoon of sf strawberry syrup - YUMMMMMMY - talk about good. I think I'm gonna try it in some hot green tea and see how it tastes.

Liz - cute joke! good to see ya girlie. ya gotta stop working so hard girlie.

Flowerstorm - wow on the walking in the mornings! doesn't it feel great!

Hey guess what - I got to chat with Tippy for about 5 minutes yesterday when I popped in chat at 2. That is the first time we have chatted in forever. I miss the good ole days of chat, when all the gang was there and acting crazy! Also met a newbie - Piel2000 - was nice chatting, but then the office got wild and I had to run.

I've got to leave at noon today. I have 2 appts at the high school. Nothing wrong, just scheduling with yougest ds and he also needs to order his graduation ring. He is in 10th grade this year and was to graduate in 2006, but he is ahead of the game and has always been very mature for his age and decided to graduate early. Took 1 extra correspondence course thru a local college and got the 1 extra credit he needed, so next year he will be a Senior instead of a Junior. He is ready to get on to college. Of course, his girlfriend graduates this year so I'm sure that all has something to do with it. (have I told ya'll this before? sorry if I'm repeating myself here).

Ok well I need to get busy so I can get out of here. Will be back later.

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 03-18-2004 at 10:23 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 11:46 AM   #5  

Boy, was it strange/wonderful to see Cathy in the chat room! I popped in because I saw that she posted that she would be in there. I had to leave almost immediately because my DD was here though so we didn't talk much.

Nothing new here. It's snowing like crazy......
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 02:38 PM   #6  

Good morning everyone

We were supposed to go to Vancouver tomorrow to visit DS1 & his fiance....but it was snowing....it is supposed to snow tomorrow also....called DS1 this morning to cancel the trip....changed it to next week on Thursday.

Not too much happening today.....except have an appointment with the counsellor this P.M......felt sad the last 3 days.....feel okay today though.

Leenie....I didn't drink any green beer yesterday.....but I did wear green yesterday. I had 1 Irish grandmother.

Cathy....what do you have to do to get into chat?

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 04:35 PM   #7  
CIN

Hi Gals
Cin
Leens Your bunny is toooo cute!

Dont worry Spring will come!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 05:07 PM   #8  

Hi everyone!!

Lots going on around here. Some good.....some not so good but hey, it would get boring if every day was perfect.

My friend Lynn passed away last night. Her hubby had them remove the ventilator yesterday morning at 11 and she lasted til 10 last night. I am going to miss her so much. It's like a dream...one you know that when you wake up that's it's all a mistake. She was 39. Too young....and with 2 children under 10.

The weather is wonderful. Nice and sunny. Chris just left to run an errand for me so that tells you how nice it is outdoors. To pull him away from the computer is a job in it'sself but because the weather is so nice he left w/o any male harpings.

Love the bunny Leenie.

Cute joke Liz.

Got to run and finish rolling my hair before it gets too dry. This is when I wish I had another set of arms....

Later
SweetPeaOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 06:23 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good afternoon chickees!

Dear Sweetpea, I am so sorry about your dear friend! I will keep that family in my prayers! My goodness she was young! Did they ever figure out what happened the day that it all happened?

April - up at the top of the page, on the right hand side, click on "chat" and then it will take you to that page, and you type in your username and password and waaaaalaaaa you are in there.

Cin - boo! did you figure out anything about that nasty mean ole firewall yet? gotta figure out a way to chat girlie.

Tippy - it was definitely WONDERFUL chatting with you, but wayyyyyyyyy too short! maybe another time we will be able to chat for 10 minutes.

Leenie - you sure must be busy at work...you've been a little quiet this week. Tell that boss to give you a computer break.

LindaT - you lurking girlie? how ya doing?

Where's the rest of our gang today?

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 08:26 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Girls,

Sweetpea I am so sorry to hear about your friend, it really hits home b/c she is my age and I also have a small one. I could cry and I don't even know her or her family I know what you mean when you say it feels like a dream, you just want to wake up and make it all go away. HUGS

Cathy we've been busy at work w/fda stuff, audits, etc, silly stuff yah know

Cin, how's the new house coming along ? is the finger 100%

Tippy whippie bo bippie fe fi fo mippie Tippy..... ^^^^^

April how's the hip feeling ? does the doctor suspect the cold weather make it feel worse ? I know I ache w/the cold and damp.

FLOWER!! you go girl, I'm so glad your taking little steps, your gonna make it, you really are (gee that sounds like the theme to the Mary Tyler Moore Show....okay so I'm old pffffffft) ROFL...

Jenny, Joanne, Kem, SMOOCHES

Lizzy buzzz buzzzz watcha doing today ? how did the school project go ? did YOU get an A ? lol

Hey where's JudoMom? AND NOODLEY DOODLEY DOOO.... YO RAT LADY where' ya been? eating chocolate? lol snort ~
Old 03-18-2004, 09:27 PM   #11  

Hi again

Leenie....the right hip is hurting a lot these days....it hurts a lot to put the right shoe & sock on.....when I put the right leg on top of the left....the doctor doesn't say anything about it hurting in certain type of weather. I have been on Celebrex for over a month now....the left hip does feel better now.
Did you ever get your hips checked by the doctor?

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:52 AM   #12  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie
AND NOODLEY DOODLEY DOOO.... YO RAT LADY where' ya been? eating chocolate? lol snort ~

Heh..I'm here!! I just have been semi laying low. You know why... But I got another rat pic for ya!! I'll go dig it up after this message and post it.

Sweetpea:
I'm very sorry to hear that news... I have been there and know the sting it gives to your heart. **sniffles** Big hugs for you dear..

Rest of ya... Hi!! Sending some sunshine your way cause we got lots to spare!!
Been in the high 80°s to low 90°s here!! I hope this isn't an indication that summer is starting early. Don't get me wrong I love the heat, but not when it lasts longer than 6 months.
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 01:06 AM   #13  
Rattie Lover

Here it is Leenie...

Well...I finally wore my "Stubs" T-shirt today!! Wore it to the bowling alley!! It's a little big, though, but I love it anyhow!!

After "Stubs" passed on, hubby drew him in a cartoon form for me so I could get a tattoo of him. Well, I opted out of the tattoo for now but I did want a T-Shirt, so when the mother-in-law came to town, she brought her T-Shirt making kit and we cranked out a few shirts. The design you see there is all my husbands original work...of the best rat who ever walked the earth, minus two back feet.

The rat you see on my shoulder is Roo, my sweet young dumbo-eared boy who is also missing a limb and fingers. But he doesn't know that so I'm not going to tell him...

Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 08:38 AM   #14  
Moderator & Happy Chick

COOL PIC !!

I'd opt for the tee shirt too I love mice and rats faces the only thing that skeeves me out with the rats is there tails, ick, too long.

Hey ! are you still going for eye surgery on Monday ?