Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-11-2018, 01:52 AM   #46  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaCupcake View Post
Lisa, I hope youíve been getting better sleep and that your tummy is better.
Iíve been trying to reduce or remove various things from my diet to see if my stomach will get better.
In early May I was eating a rice bowl at a chain restaurant and started feeling ill after a few bites, then was sick off and on for 10 days. I canít tell if I am still not 100% since that day or if I am sensitive to something. Could be lactose? Maybe some foods have those sugar substitutes that cause problems, or gluten, or fats, carbonated drinks, caffeine, combination? Not sure

Today was forecast to be nice but turned out to be chilly and I had to spend the day shivering outdoors by a fire.

I donít have the windows open when I hear the birds. I have an air cleaning machine which acts as a white noise machine but doesnít cancel the birds. The only thing I can do is try to get to bed earlier with no late night caffeine etc, and then hopefully be in deep sleep by bird time so that I sleep through it.

I go through times when I have to take gas pills. I've yet to figure out what sets me off.

I'll have to think about your bird problem.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 03:22 AM   #47  

Mission Impossible : Rogue Nation

Watched this yesterday, really good action adventure movie.

Tonight, I'm watching
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

I'll watch it another time, I'm tired. Night all.

Last edited by lisaloveshearts; 06-11-2018 at 03:23 AM.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:32 PM   #48  

Is the tree on your property, panda?

I have PT today at 1 pm so I need to down some water. I always workout better when I'm hydrated and use my inhaler.

I'm going to read for a bit and catch a quick nap.

Last edited by lisaloveshearts; 06-11-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:54 PM   #49  

I'm worried, I can't find Lily. I crack the window here in the mobile home. I hope like **** the little turd hasn't taken off. I've got my neighbor looking for her too.

I didn't go to PT. I just wasn't in the mood.

I'm drowsy this afternoon.

I did go to the food pantry this morning so I have a little bit of food now.

I hope you all are well.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:29 PM   #50  

S/C/G: SW:142/127.8/120

Height: 5í 4Ē

Hi Lisa,

I hope Lily pops back soon.
I think the birds are not directly in the backyard- just somewhere on the block.

I’m sad today
PandaCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #51  

Quote:
Hi Lisa,

I hope Lily pops back soon.
I think the birds are not directly in the backyard- just somewhere on the block.

Iím sad today
Me too. Lily is still missing. I feel awful.

Those must be really loud. Wow.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:52 AM   #52  

I found the little ****. She wouldn't come to me, she didnt want to come in. I finally coaxed her to me.

She's mad at me now.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:08 PM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloveshearts View Post
I found the little ****. She wouldn't come to me, she didnt want to come in. I finally coaxed her to me.

She's mad at me now.
Lisa, Iím glad Lily has returned safe.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:59 AM   #54  

Quote:
Lisa, Iím glad Lily has returned safe.
Me too. She seems content to be back inside. My babies mean so very much to me.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:02 AM   #55  

Hi ladies,

I had a meltdown yesterday, bad. I called my therapist and used some skills to attempt to calm me down. I'm better today.

Not much else to report.

Sweet dreams.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:23 PM   #56  

Lisa, sounds like you have a good therapist. I hope Lily is behaving.

I had a good day yesterday. One of the few remaining people I can stand asked to stop by. He ordered food and we watched a documentary.

And today was a bit crazy at work- I accidentally missed two client meetings. But it will be ok. The rest of my meetings went well, and I was helpful to many. Someone on my team was out yesterday for a family issue and I felt bad that she was working today during a bad personal time. She worked a regular full day today because it’s very busy and some others are out of office and there’s several important projects happening with tight timelines.

I’m going to try to go to bed early. Oh I just realized tomorrow is Friday.
Old 06-15-2018, 07:10 AM   #57  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/146/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hello friends! Lisa, I'm so glad Lily came back. It must have been awful worrying about her while she was missing. She knows where she has it good

Panda, your job sounds really busy! but isn't it good when you realize you have helped people. I once read something like, if you have made a good difference in someone's day, that is a day well lived I hope the pesky birds stop annoying you!

and HI to everyone else

I am really, really stressing about finding another car I'm on the edge of crying constantly, it sucks. Especially at work! I guess I should be glad I have at least my motorcycle to commute but yesterday was pouring rain and I really felt like life was kicking me. of course that's not true but you know. I should be thankful that we have the money, but just have to comb through ads, make calls that aren't returned, make appointments to see cars that are NOT truthfully respresented...you know. all while working full time. OK my pity party is over I hope.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 07:08 PM   #58  

Holly,
Yes it feels good when I get good work done and I feel it is appreciated.
Today was pretty good except just before 5 I got dumped some problem / issue that I will need to work out next week, but this type of issue isn’t really mine to deal with so it will be more about me bringing in the correct team to bring in for this.

Sorry about the car! I don’t have a bike or car, but not an issue where I am. You will find a better one; sounds stressful like similar to looking for place to move.

Happy friday all.

Tomorrow I’m going to an event to try to meet new people. I went to one last week which was casual and good to get out of the house.
Meanwhile my friends keep sending me various invites which I just ignore at this point because they know I am “unavailable”, so I don’t bother to decline.
Old 06-15-2018, 07:17 PM   #59  

Quote:
Lisa, sounds like you have a good therapist. I hope Lily is behaving.

I had a good day yesterday. One of the few remaining people I can stand asked to stop by. He ordered food and we watched a documentary.

And today was a bit crazy at work- I accidentally missed two client meetings. But it will be ok. The rest of my meetings went well, and I was helpful to many. Someone on my team was out yesterday for a family issue and I felt bad that she was working today during a bad personal time. She worked a regular full day today because itís very busy and some others are out of office and thereís several important projects happening with tight timelines.

Iím going to try to go to bed early. Oh I just realized tomorrow is Friday.
Hi panda,

I saw my therapist today. She is so smart and helps me see how to have healthier relationships. Her name is Kristine. Today, I learned about healthy boundaries.

Lilys doing really well.

It's really important to socialize but like you said, it's important to like the people in your life.

If I may ask, what do you do? It's ok if you can't say.
Old 06-15-2018, 07:24 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontMom View Post
Hello friends! Lisa, I'm so glad Lily came back. It must have been awful worrying about her while she was missing. She knows where she has it good

Panda, your job sounds really busy! but isn't it good when you realize you have helped people. I once read something like, if you have made a good difference in someone's day, that is a day well lived I hope the pesky birds stop annoying you!

and HI to everyone else

I am really, really stressing about finding another car I'm on the edge of crying constantly, it sucks. Especially at work! I guess I should be glad I have at least my motorcycle to commute but yesterday was pouring rain and I really felt like life was kicking me. of course that's not true but you know. I should be thankful that we have the money, but just have to comb through ads, make calls that aren't returned, make appointments to see cars that are NOT truthfully respresented...you know. all while working full time. OK my pity party is over I hope.
Holly,

Lily seems content. I'm still being really careful not to let her sneak out, again.

Take deep breaths, Holly. Getting a "new" car is exciting. I love mine. It's a small hatchback, 2010 Hyundai Accent.
I know you'll find a car you love. I'm so glad you have your bike to use.