Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-08-2016, 02:53 PM   #16  

Hey ladies,

I wanted to drop you a post. Might be short, might be long, I have no idea. *big grin*

I decided not to buy this product, it doesn't look to be oil free and I can't use product that have oil in them. I get acne really bad.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

I am using these products on my face, every day. Cetaphil was recommended to me years ago, for my face, by a dermatologist.

I have also bought a mat for beginner yoga and pilates and I bought 1 outfit to work out in.

That's about it for now. Have a great Thursday, much love to all.

Last edited by lisaloveshearts; 12-08-2016 at 02:55 PM.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:36 PM   #17  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloveshearts View Post

I have also bought a mat for beginner yoga and pilates and I bought 1 outfit to work out in.

That's about it for now. Have a great Thursday, much love to all.
Hi Lisa! way to go for your skincare regimen, and EXTRA way to go for buying the mat and a workout outfit!!! That is such a positive step and I hope you find some workouts on youtube that you like. Starting out with stretching and light yoga sounds great!!

I hope the contractor does get back to you soon.

Hi JesikaBeth, it is so great to hear one of us say they are feeling pretty good! hope you have a good weekend coming up.

Hi to our other friends

Still sticking with my exercise, at least 30 min. 5x a week, I hate to do cardio and would rather do light weights/toning, I'm just glad I'm doing something.

I hit the pavement today with 40 bags of my meringue mushrooms to try to find stores to sell them ...god I hate selling!! my first contact, the lady was such a b*tch. She could have just simply told me 'no thank you'. Apparently I priced them too high but she could have asked if I was open to negotiating price. No, she just got pretty close to my face and said 'do you know how much I spend on TV and radio advertising?' and um, no lady, I DON'T and I really don't care I showed myself out I then made 6 more stops, people were polite at least, and I left my contact information and a sample bag of the mushrooms .

and I drove home feeling like a BFF, a Big Fat Failure ...but when I got in the house, there was a phone message from one of the stores, the biggest store, and the lady left a message that she was sorry she missed me and was excited about my product!! I then called her back but she had left for the day, but I left a voicemail. I really only wanted to do them to focus on something other than hating winter and hating my new neighbors.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:34 PM   #18  

Hey ladies,

I am stressed out today. I can't come up with the money to make a car payment. I may lose my car. I am anxious and sad. I took some clonazapam to calm me down and I feel so tired. I honestly don't know what I am going to do.
Old 12-09-2016, 07:16 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontMom View Post
Hi Lisa! way to go for your skincare regimen, and EXTRA way to go for buying the mat and a workout outfit!!! That is such a positive step and I hope you find some workouts on youtube that you like. Starting out with stretching and light yoga sounds great!!

I hope the contractor does get back to you soon.

Hi JesikaBeth, it is so great to hear one of us say they are feeling pretty good! hope you have a good weekend coming up.

Hi to our other friends

Still sticking with my exercise, at least 30 min. 5x a week, I hate to do cardio and would rather do light weights/toning, I'm just glad I'm doing something.

I hit the pavement today with 40 bags of my meringue mushrooms to try to find stores to sell them ...god I hate selling!! my first contact, the lady was such a b*tch. She could have just simply told me 'no thank you'. Apparently I priced them too high but she could have asked if I was open to negotiating price. No, she just got pretty close to my face and said 'do you know how much I spend on TV and radio advertising?' and um, no lady, I DON'T and I really don't care I showed myself out I then made 6 more stops, people were polite at least, and I left my contact information and a sample bag of the mushrooms .

and I drove home feeling like a BFF, a Big Fat Failure ...but when I got in the house, there was a phone message from one of the stores, the biggest store, and the lady left a message that she was sorry she missed me and was excited about my product!! I then called her back but she had left for the day, but I left a voicemail. I really only wanted to do them to focus on something other than hating winter and hating my new neighbors.
Holly, I am so glad you finally got some good news about your mushrooms. yay!!!

I called the contractor today and he said he'd try to have the estimate done tomorrow and would email to me. I'm really nervous. What if it comes back expensive and I don't have enough money to cover it all?

I am taking much better care of my face and teeth. I do need to find a light moisturizer, oil-free. I am not washing my face so much that it gets dry but I do need a moisturizer.

Coop, Kathleen, we miss you. Post when you can.

Jennifer is going to the Williams Christmas party tomorrow evening. I used to go to them when Doug and I were together, when Jennifer was a baby. They are so much fun, they do grab bag, they do white elephant plus gift exchange. Jennifer will have so much fun. I'm exited to see what she winds up with.

Have a great Friday evening, ladies. Much love to all.

Last edited by lisaloveshearts; 12-09-2016 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:46 AM   #20  
Biker Chick!

Lisa, first how did you manage with the trouble about the car payment?? worried about that for you!! It seems sometimes you can call them and just explain that you're in a tight spot for the moment? I hope it worked out!!

the contractor..hmm I don't know what to suggest if his estimate is high..I would just state that you had X amount of dollars from the insurance and that is all that you can put towards it and i hope he ca make it work.

I hope Jennifer had a great time at the Christmas party.

Very good responsibility for wanting to take good care of your lovely self!

thanks for the high five about the mushrooms maybe they will sell, maybe not . At least i can't beat myself up for not trying.

gotta get ready for work, bleh HELLO to everyone else, please say Hi
Old 12-11-2016, 05:19 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 173/133/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello,

I tried several times to post in the past month, and I lost every single one of them and got too disgusted to try again.
EasySpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #22  

It seems to be working now, so I will do a series of short ones....just in case!

Holly, those mushrooms are adorable....have you considered asking the rat b*stard boss to sell them?
How has your weather been? We have a possibility of snow tonight, but had a very mild November. Every mild day, (actually even a stormy one) brings us one day closer to Spring!

Last edited by EasySpirit; 12-11-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #23  

Kathleen, how is everything going for you? This is not my best time of the year - I find the holidays tough, but I get through them. I get restaurant gift cards for the adults in my family, Amazon and/or college fund money for the younger. I have not shopped for family members in about ten years - when my b*tch sister-in-law left the gift I bought her at my mother's and said I had obviously regifted something cheap from a client - that was not at all true, but so traumatic that she has gotten a Dunkin Donuts gift card every year since (she prefers Starbucks LOL!)

It seems the only "real" gifts I am buying are for Yankee Swaps, a child from my church giving tree, my hairdresser and my cleaning lady. They get more personalized gifts than my family members ever since that drama. I wish we would draw names or have a Yankee swap - this is ridiculous....I give gifts to 30+ family members.

My exercising is going great, but my eating has been crazy. In the past week I went to a neighbor's home for a party, a library volunteer luncheon, a law-school reunion and a friend's potluck trim-a-tree. I don't dare get on the scale right now!

Kathleen, how are your son and daughter doing?

Last edited by EasySpirit; 12-11-2016 at 05:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #24  

Lisa, I think the contractor can negotiate with your insurance company regarding the cost of repairs. That is how it worked when my washing machine hose let go and ruined the hardwood floor in my laundry room on the second floor and the first floor ceiling under it. That was minor compared to your fire...just a nuisance.

Hello to everyone else.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:16 AM   #25  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySpirit View Post
this is ridiculous....I give gifts to 30+ family members.
That IS ridiculous! a Yankee swap would be so much more practical!! wow what an awful sister-in-law, but I'm glad you give her the DD card, LOL

Yay for your exercising!! and yeah the holidays mean so much more opportunities for tempting us

Seems the 3FC site has so many more ads that mess with my posts, too. I will log in, type a LONG great post, hit submit, then it tells me "you are not logged in" ...then I will log in, and it takes me to a blank page I have had luck hitting back key, even previous to logging in, finding my post, copying it, then pasting it in another tab . Sheesh!

We got snow last night but I haven't gone out yet to see the damage, will do so soon and see what I have to deal with.

HI to everyone else!!
Old 12-13-2016, 02:33 AM   #26  
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 223/165/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Hello!

Just popping in for a quick hello! Sorry it's been so long between my posts lately. I swear I'm not intentionally neglecting you gals. I've just been busy as usual. Things are going really well with my son for the moment. I am SOOOOOO incredibly thankful for that!!!!! He is smiling and laughing and joining in with our little family more. We are still working to get him on the correct meds before he starts school in January. School will be the big test for him. He is going to live on campus. I hope and pray that he will be successful with everything, including taking his meds properly and getting to classes and keeping up with homework and everything. Right now, he kind of has his days and nights mixed up. I am trying to prepare him and remind him of the things he needs to do to get prepared for school, but it is really up to him. I need to learn to let go better. It is so difficult for me because I SO want him to be okay and do well at his new college. This coming weekend, my daughter has her first development camp for the Women's USA Development sled hockey team. She is nervous but looking very forward to it. Our son is going with us. That's all I have time for tonight. It's about 2:30am and I really should be sleeping. I have been reading along and actually wrote out some posts a few times and..... guess what..... lost 'em! So I am hitting the "submit" button before I lose this one, too! Wishing you all well!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 02:42 AM   #27  
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 223/165/145

Height: 5'4"

Talking P.s.

Holly: I am a bit late but wanted to say I hope your day was special and that the year ahead will bring many blessings your way!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I am officially the big 5-0 now! I literally had four celebrations ..... but, hey, ya only turn 50 once, right?!?
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:44 AM   #28  
Biker Chick!

hello and so good to hear from Kathleen and it is such good news about your son!

Hi to Lisa, Monica, Coop, JesikaBeth!

About an hour ago I was outside shoveling and intentionally, meanly, satisfactorily, snubbed the devious next door neighbor I can be a vindictive person when I want, and revel in it She said 'good morning', I stopped shoveling, stared at her, went back to shoveling It's the first time we've been somewhat near each other since we found out about them submitting false plans to build what they wanted, instead of what was legal. It's gonna be a bumpy next 30 years for them.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:25 PM   #29  

Hi all! So sorry for my long absence, I've not had much chance to stop by! I didn't realise how long it had been since I last stopped by... I'll catch up over the next few days!

Our rabbits had a fall out last month, and I've been spending my evenings having to supervise them while they're together. It's very time consuming!

I wanted to say Happy 50th Birthday to Kathleen while I'm here! sorry it's late!
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:03 PM   #30  

Hi everyone,

I got good news today. I have enough insurance to cover the kitchen damage, plus some extra. The extra will pay to catch the house up, I'm behind a couple of payments. It will also pay my deductible so I won't have to fork up $500.

Bad news though, not for me but for my sister. It doesn't look like she's going to be able to buy my house. The bank is adamant that Sharon get pre-approved and have a down payment right away.
I am almost positive she won't be able to come up with a down payment now. I know she does not have much money. I would be shocked if she has any money.
The bank told me they want me to get as much money out of my house, as I can. I had promised my sister I would help her with the the amount of the house but it looks like I cannot give her a break, the bank won't let me. I was trying to help my sister even though we don't get a long.
Part of me is happy, it is nice knowing I will be getting as much money back as I possibly can, when I sell the house.

Last edited by lisaloveshearts; 12-14-2016 at 06:04 PM.