Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 07:02 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, September 4th

Goooood Morning,

Nope I'm not at work, I'm still home, took another day to play hookie

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Pssssst...I'll be good today if it kills me

Love, Leenie
Old 09-04-2002, 08:48 AM   #2  

Talking Morning all!

Good day!

Well back to school yesterday went well...but I had a rough day...always get a little blue.

Leens hope you are doing ok...been reading past posts....glad you are taking some time off.

How is everyone else?

I am off to work days today so I will be in touch another time!

Liz
Old 09-04-2002, 08:57 AM   #3  

Nothing much new here. Day 24 of having no kitchen. The cupboards are in and the countertop is on, but not fully attached.

Concerning the house fire last week I was told that the owners stored some antiques there, like her grandfathers cradle. Very sad, I think.

Am going to vacuum...why, I don't know. Putting a whole chicken in the crockpot with some carrots.

Am trying to get the courage to phone an old friend. A relative of hers lives near by and she has told everyone that she has full blown AIDS. The woman "was generous with her charms"! I don't know what to do, but I feel it's sad that she is alone. I don't know if I'm opening up a can of worms since it isn't clear that she is in contact with her family. I guess that, even if I'm not close to my sister emotionally or physically, I'd like to know if she were ill.
Old 09-04-2002, 11:57 AM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I have been among the missing for the past few days. Had a busy break and busy yesterday. so here I am now.

Let's see.. Saturday my bbq got cancelled. I had made a quadruple chocolate cake and had no place to take it!! Saturday a friend of mine from Southern CA called and was coming North to see her son in Sacramento. She ended up stopping by for a visit on Sunday and I was able to send the cake off with her. Of course she brought cookies with her for me . Sunday had the church p[otluck worship in the park. It was nice, but very small. I had to leave a bit early so I don't know how my cake went over there, but I am assuming it went well since it was wonderful. Monday I went to a couple of stores. Nothing at the Avenue.. I was disappointed as I had coupons. I got a pair of pants and a blouse at Macy's on sale.

Car went into the shop last night for the repair of the transmission sensor... 350.00!!!!! Oh well, has to be done. It could be worse. Today I am driving a new Chevy Malibu. makes me miss my car!!. Mine is a lot older, but I find the ergonomics on this car to be icky. Hopefully mine will be finished today and I can get rid of this thing.

Exercise has been a pain in the butt getting started this week, but I persevere. . I am not a morning person and I never will be... sigh. Wish I could get that repaired!!!

How was everyone's long weekend? reports pls
Old 09-04-2002, 04:28 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Girls,

Tippy if your heart tells you to call - THEN CALL !! because you know who is truly telling you to do this

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! been doing good, can't complain. Aww the kids are off and running. I know when Grace goes I'll be blubbering like mad.

Linny ....... should have sent that cake my way. I ate everything under the sun anyway I'm doing better today though !

Talk to you all tomorrow wwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhhh I don't wanna go to work.......I'm so ungreatful aren't I

Love, Leenie
Closed Thread