Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2002, 12:41 PM   #1  

Angry Sunday, August 25 - Daily

Goodmorning everyone. I looked and did not see a daily thread started, hopefully I just didn't overlook it.

Well I think a couple of days ago I mentioned that I expected my son to end up with his first broken/sprained body part (sooner or later) because of his activites at the local skateboard park.......well it happened sooner instead of later. Happened on my 31st birthday, I'm sure I won't forget that. My husband had taken him to the skate park while I was out shopping (looking for wrist guards for Dakota) how ironic is that......guess he went down a steep slope, leaned to far forward and wiped out. To make a long story short, doctors are pretty sure his wrist is broken in a area that sometimes doesn't show up on an x-ray, so he has a splint and goes in for a cast tomorrow. Also hit his head as he fell......he now understands why I INSIST that he wears his helmet!!!

Today not much going on, its my cousins little guy's first birthday so were heading out there at about 2:00pm, should be fun, he's such a little cutie pie.

Going to try and motivate myself to get my eating back on track for tomorrow, I've been awful and am feeling awful because of it.

Hope all of you enjoy your Sunday....the weekends just go by too fast!!

Take care,
Charlene
Old 08-25-2002, 02:24 PM   #2  

Thumbs down I'm Back!!!!!

Hey gang I have been gone just over a week and it feels like a month,,,,,,it was so great!

I made the mistake of stepping on the scale for the first time this summer....geepers creepers that was a mistake Oh well move ahead is all I can do....| broke out the water this morning and will walk tonight before I go to bed if it kills me.

The weather was so great in BC and we rented a great property with another family,,,,,right on the water....we rented a boat one day and it was so great.....it was 30 degrees everyday!

I hope all is well with you all....I won't have time to read all the posts to catch up but I will be in touch.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Liz

Wow has this place ever changed since I left!
Old 08-25-2002, 04:55 PM   #3  

Hi everyone,

Not too much happening today. It was real hot yesterday. Dh & I went to a festival downtown. It was really hot---too hot to be outside. I didn't feel good after---must have been the heat. I was okay after a few hours.

I'm going to go down the basement to watch my soaps from Thursday & Friday.

Have a great day everyone.

Bobbie
Closed Thread