Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

Judo... you and your DH are in my prayers.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #32  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Judo, you & your dh in my thoughts and prayers

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 10-16-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #33  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hello. Still feel like crappola. At least I see the dr tomorrow.

Francie -- I didn't see anything on there about missing children.........so I dunno?

Old 10-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 192/186/130

Height: 5'2

Default Hello

I just wanted to say hi to everyone
Im trying to lose weight but I totally ate too much break-fast and Lunch
anY suggestions?
I HAVE ONLY 5 POINTS LEFT :/
Old 10-16-2008, 11:10 PM   #35  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Judo, I will be saying many prayers for you and your dh.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:36 AM   #36  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Judo I am sorry May you both be surrounded by love & light at this time and I will send strength your way.

Shop - to me the dream signifies that there is a deep part of yourself, something vulnerable and childlike, that you are not "connected to" and is very lost to you. Maybe there are difficult things in your life regarding past hurts or difficulties with friends and family that you are blocking subconsciously or are in denial about to protect yourself. You need to reconnect with these current or past hurts in order to move on and find that missing aspect of yourself. You'll know when the ball starts rolling because the recurring dream will stop. You're dreams are like a file cabinet, they sort out every aspect of your life subconsciously at night and can often help you understand how you feel about things. So, when you realize the cause of this dream, and 're connect' you should stop having the dream and we'll know that your subconscious has 'filed' this particular dream and the cause for it.

Hope this helped a little!

Last edited by Spoz; 10-17-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:37 AM   #37  
~Believe~

Hi All.

Big to all.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:27 AM   #38  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning Ladies

Judomom I'm so sorry sweetie... is there ANYTHING we can do? you know you have our prayers.

Hi Girls... and here's a big ol hug for each and every one of you

Leenie
Old 10-17-2008, 01:06 PM   #39  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Hey Everybody!

Judo...my thoughts are with you and your DH... I have been thinking of you off and on since yesterday and hoping you are both alright. I know what you mean...they say my DHs is incurable as well...he has Astrocytoma Grade 3 (brain cancer) We are nearly 1 1/2 years from his diagnosis... I am scared every day but I try to just focus on the present...that is really all anyone has...the future is guaranteed to noone. He is feeling good, his energy is doing better the further he gets from his last round of Chemo...

Good news Peeps!!! The scale finally moved!!! 2 pds from last week!!! Man! I am in heaven!!! Bounce, bounce, bounce!!!! It has been sooooo long since the weight has been going in the right direction I don't know what to do with myself!!!

Gotta go walk the dog!! :P

luv luv Everybody!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 03:50 PM   #40  

Height: 5'6"

Just popping in to say "Hi"
Good to see you Shop and Raven!

Not much new around here. I must have pulled my back and pinched a nerve on Friday. I had to go to the doc on Monday and she put me on a muscle relaxant. And I've been in bed with ice ever since except when I went to the chiropractor yesterday. This morning was weird tho as I was standing by the sink and things started to spin and next thing I know I'm on the floor looking up at the ceiling. Checked my blood pressure and it was sort of low, especially for me. Not sure whats going on there. I do go back to the chiropractor tomorrow. We took DdA's car came out of the shop. It seems its running better, but now sometimes it won't start. I'm hoping its just one of the emergency relays as we had the same problem with our old van. I talked about looking at newer cars, but DdA loves this thing and won't hear of it.

Take care everyone,
K
Old 10-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

My eyes are all red and swollen from crying them out. We have that big drama event in 7 days and i am fighting with the other two leaders I have been in drama for years several big productions and they havent been in it for very long at all...EWWWWWWWWW I want to just say I will do nothing but i committed to doing it so I wont back out of a commitment. ok i am going to go I have to cook supper even though I want to go lay on the couch and not get up...
Old 10-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Hello all I have been looking at a few forums and I really believe by reading the post that this is one of the ones for me. I have been messed up for longer than I can remember. I wanted to let you know that I do sympathize with you all. I am new to this sight as of today and I could use some guidance on how this all works. I love the fact that you ladies are so open with your feelings. So i hope i will here more from you ladies.
Thanks, Kristina
Old 10-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #43  

Height: 5'6"

Kristina!!
Nice to meet you and welcome to this wonderful little corner of 3fatchicks. I look forward to getting to know you better.
Take care
K
Old 10-17-2008, 11:15 PM   #44  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Kristina

Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Buddly, glad you are ok. I'm having back problems too. I needed to rest tonight after work but I've been cleaning b/c we are having company tomorrow night.

Gotta hit the shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is an early one.

Judo, thought of you often today.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:18 AM   #45  
~Believe~

Wink Hi All

Hi All.

Well I am FINALLY feeling better!!! I do have a drs appt. Monday morning, that is the soonest I could get in, when I would actually have the car. Its gonna be kinda tough as my appt is at 11:30 am and I get off of work at 8:30 am, so I have to go home, stay awake until 11:30, go to the dr and hope they get me right in so I don't have to stay up any longer because I have to work Tuesday night too.........The receptionist said she'd call if they got any cancellations. I am hoping and praying for an early cancellation!

DH has worked his first week at his new job. He LOVES it. He was actually asked if he wanted to transfer to another job (within the same place) that would be a higher paying position, but it was way over what DH knows, but he does have a friend who is qualified, so maybe he will get on there too.

I am SO glad I finally am feeling better. I HATE being sick and feeling like crap! Of course who enjoys it? I just felt like a huge lump laying around doing absolutely nothing!! lol.

Krisitina!

Buddly -- Ouchy! I know how ya feel and I know its not fun!!! Big and ((GENTLE)) My FIL has continued to have to keep bringing his car back into the shop. I told DH by now he could have bought a brand new one, it has been in the shop more than he has driven it! lol.

Mom4 -- BIG

Judo -- So sorry hon. Big Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Hello Hope, Buddly, Leenie, Francie, Iris, Raven, Jerseygirl, Spoz, Amarie, and anybody else I may have accidentally missed!

I think we have partier as a new next door neighbor. Yippee. Yes I am awake, but doesn't mean I want to hear your dang stupid @$$ music either! Plus some people ARE sleeping!!!! Plus I think he is also a smoker and I can smell it over here!!!! GAAAAAHHH! Why can't we EVER get decent neighbors!!! Well hopefully they won't last because nobody ever does in that apt. Its like its cursed or something. Or hopefully we'll move out VERY VERY SOON!!!! That'd be even better!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-18-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Closed Thread