Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #76  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi ladies,

to all the newbies. Nice to meet you all.

Well, it has been great not doing a darn thing the past two days. Tomorrow I must read for class and clean my house! It is WAY dirty. I also need to run my car through the wash and vacuum it. It was good while it lasted though.

Raven: Good to see you. I've wondered where you were. Starting a new job can take all your energy. Sorry yours was such a bad experience. Your dh will be in my prayers.

Amarie: I tend to morph a little around different people too. Sometimes I think it is too much and sometimes it is just natural. And by the way, I have no idea who I am or what I'm going to be when I grow up.

Spoz, Iris, Rabid, 2mchme: How did your days turn out? Better I hope.

Mom: How was your Sunday?

Twilit: on the 2 lbs! Way to go!

Judo: Good to see you more too!
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:09 AM   #77  

Height: 5'6"

Just popping in to say Hi!

Very quiet weekend for us. DdA went to work the two days, hubby was out of town and the other girls and I just stayed home. It was nice not going anywhere. The only fly in this ointment was DdA's car glitching out on her and me with my constant worry.
(this is me going on about the car, not important)
I got up this morning with her and didn't go back to bed until after she should have started work. She said it didn't do anything out of the ordinary today, but I'm sure I'll worry myself sick while she goes to the uni until we can get it into the shop for a tune-up and a check up. She says its sluggish when she goes to turn corners and yesterday morning it stalled out on her and didn't want to start again. She did get going and hubby checked things out and put in an injector cleaner. Once before when hubby put tranny fluid in it, it ran better so I'm sure the transmission filter is probably clogged. Not to mention the fuel filter. The car had been sitting for three years so it really does need to have everything changed. And I'm so sorry for typing this all here, but I have to get it out of my head so I can see that everything is just fine or at least it will be after next week.

Anyhow I've been hiding in cyberspace all weekend and haven't really done anything, which is bad. Its cold and there is a possibility of flurries this week, they are calling for rain and below freezing temps! Not impressed with that idea. I have to work four days this week, thankfully I'm only four hours at a shot.

Raven its great to see you. So sorry about the job. I know when we worked on a dairy farm I hated the way some of the herdsmen treated the cows. Hubby and I spoiled them. The ET (embryo transfer) cows were nuts and loved my hubby and would lick up his back and knock his hat off, it was funny. Hope your hubby's test result come back clear and all is well.

Hope glad you had a restful weekend.

Sassy I hope you can get the little time change in your shift. And all he can do is say no when you ask and you never know he may say yes.

Hi everyone!

Well I should go, I've rambled on long enough.

Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #78  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Buddly, I for one am impressed with your car knowledge!
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:48 AM   #79  

Height: 5'6"

Hope, I know just enough to get me into trouble!
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote