Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-28-2008, 05:41 AM   #61  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Yeah jelly it sucks, I find on a daily basis it happens too and I hate it. I guess I should be thankful for the more positive times.

Anyway I'm feeling a bit freaked out today because I've only lost a lb since August...and I really need to get my butt into gear. I drank way too much last night so I havent eaten much and am going to do an hour and a half in the gym now. Hope everybody has a nice relaxing Sunday (or a nice sweaty one if you prefer)

Last edited by Spoz; 09-28-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #62  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Spoz your up as early as I am... are we or what? Have a good workout.

Yikes, the puppies are loud, woke me up thinking one of them was being killed...they yipe and yipe until you take them out of the pen LOL. They are fed, and back to sleep. YAWN

Today is church, and apple picking if weather permits. The house is still such a mess, so much to do, so little time LOL.

You chickies have a wonderful Sunday !!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #63  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

ohhhhhh I hate waking on Sundays because I know I have to go to work the next morning.... I do love my job, but I'm soooo tired of the pace. Am afraid, after the last year of major health issues with DH that this cookie is zonked. I have 3 more years.. ok.. 33 months (but who's counting) til retirement. This is not the way I wanted to leave education.

I spent the summer cleaning & purging our finished basement (rec room, 2 bedrooms, closets, bathroom). I repainted all DD's bedroom furniture (she didn't need it when she moved out). A friend gave us a queen sized bed when he sold his house & moved, so we put it in DD's old bedroom, along with her furniture (minus her bed). It's all done now, except I need to do something about a curtain and need to buy a duvet cover for the duvet on the bed. I worked a bit down in the basement again yesterday. I still have a storage shelf (read: large mess) to do in the utility room. Yesterday, I sorted through all of the clothes that were down there that no longer fit me. I didn't mind that because THIS time, they are all too big.

I also cooked (bulk) some more food for my food program. Today, I'm rushing off to the store at 12 when it opens to get some things to make soup, too. The food program is really working well for me, but I need to start a few new recipes for both variety and to rev up the weight loss. I've kinda stalled, which I know is normal, but what I was reading today may help get it moving again, because I HAVE been POP.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I don't want to rush life along, but I really truly am looking forward to retirement.
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

My freakin mom forgot to buy my peanuts, i've been living on those for snacks and meals.. now there is nothing "healthy" to eat really.. she's cooking Omaha burgers tonight and those have ALOT of fat and what not so I ain't eating it.
JellyBean32882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #65  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean32882 View Post
My freakin mom forgot to buy my peanuts, i've been living on those for snacks and meals.. now there is nothing "healthy" to eat really.. she's cooking Omaha burgers tonight and those have ALOT of fat and what not so I ain't eating it.
Do you drive Jelly?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #66  

Height: 5'6"

Wow its near the end of Sunday already, where do these weekends go? They just aren't long enough.
Hope everyone had a restful weekend and is ready to charge into the new week.
Poor DdA is so sick with a head cold that has moved into her chest. We are hoping it goes away soon, but are keeping an eye on it in case it turns to bronchitis. (she has asthma so we need to be careful) I'm sure she would like to just curl up and sleep, but she had to work this weekend and they are leading up to mid-terms at uni.
Didn't really do much this weekend. Did step on the scale and was pleasantly surprised that it hasn't gone up. Now I just have to smarten up and get myself moving. Finally got the laundry all caught up. I'm pretty good with the washing and drying, its the folding and putting away I have issues with.
Have to go and get that dinner thing going.
Take care all,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #67  

I have a car and license but my dad hasn't added me on the insurance yet, he won't until I get a job which is near impossible right now it seems.

I'm getting sick of having my parents buy healthy food for me, they *****, they'd rather me eat junk I guess - im moderation, but I don't think that's healthy either, I'd rather eat nothing but "Healthy" food since I tend to binge and what not on junk, I'd rather stay away from it.

P.S. I just ate of them Steamfresh Microwavable Dinners for Two, didn't taste that great, didn't enjoy eating it, and of course it'll prob put me at a 2-3lb gain cause I think it's considered "bad" food.

Last edited by JellyBean32882; 09-28-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #68  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

I caught my reflection in a mirror tonight and it took my breath away. I can't believe how enormous I am. If I think about it too much I won't be able to function.

Well, on that positive note I need to go and do a couple of things before I get to bed early.

Have a great Monday everybody!
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:59 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

awww hope that is not cool.....I am sucks when you have one of those
moments

Jelly-how long did it take you to lose the weight you have already??

well nothing much going on here kinda bored actually...

ok lata
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #70  
One day at time!

S/C/G: 163/158.7/145

Height: 5ft 3in

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=hope4me;2384047]I caught my reflection in a mirror tonight and it took my breath away. I can't believe how enormous I am. If I think about it too much I won't be able to function.

Well, on that positive note I need to go and do a couple of things before I get to bed early.

Have a great Monday everybody![/QU

looks like you lost so weight get at it and your will get to were you want to be. Its not easy but you can do it, I have not slept in a couple of days that why my weight has been at a stand still, once i get back to work some normal hours and get my meals in like Iam supost to things will be a whole lot better, I have now bee 5 days with out having any sugar today was hard wanted to give in so bad
snowicedeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:14 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4under5 View Post
awww hope that is not cool.....I am sucks when you have one of those
moments

Jelly-how long did it take you to lose the weight you have already??

well nothing much going on here kinda bored actually...

ok lata
I'd say it took me a few months, cause I tend to eat what I shouldn't instead of sticking to a diet - sucks.