Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-23-2008, 05:37 AM   #1  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Weekly Chit Chat June 23rd - 29th

Hello all

Wow can ya beleive that June is about over with?

Welcome to our little Chit-Chat thread. Please feel free to join us here, everybody is welcome!!

I start this new thread with some bad news.......

George Carlin, famous Comedian died:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...062300163.html

RIP George!~

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Just a quick run thru...dh is home today so I need to go do some things then hang out with him...monday morning mess to tend to...so Have a good day all I will catch up with you all lata!!!
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone!
Still not doing so great. But muddling through.

Hope everyone has a great day,
Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies

Its a rainy Moanday but the sun is supposed to come out later... we'll see lol. Nothing planned for the week except to try to eat clean and healthier.

Whats shakin with you all ?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #5  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Buddly Hope all gets better today. Glad you went to the er when you knew something was wrong. Can't be too careful.

Hanging out with DF today since he doesn't have a lot of work. We may look for some patio furniture.

It's hot here today but we may get some of those thunderstorms Leenie. I hope so, we need the rain.

Check back later. Have a great day ladies.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #6  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Morning everyone.

I had a pretty bad night. I got all worked up about dh's homecoming that I gave myself a panic attack. Ugh..thankfully, I took one of the anxiety meds and I fell asleep rather quickly. But my stupid neighbors decided to make a ton of noise at 9am..so I woke up too early. I'm thinking of going back to bed in a few mins.

Thats about it for now..
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #7  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Default Day3!!

Since the binge...since start of protein to the rescue! Since starting the Potatoes Not Prozac...I feel good...well...sorta...the first day I felt stuffed and uncomfortable...but now I feel good that way and I had a HUMONGOUS amount of energy this morning! I got more done before I went to yoga class than I have in, oh, I don't know...MONTHS!! And I was early so I hit the crossramp before class... And I just got back from my errands and have to head out to pick up DH soon... I don't know Chickies...I feel like I just discovered the missing link or something...

I don't have a lot of time so I will just say this...very sad about George Carlin...I had hoped Sassy had been misinformed...bummer...

To all of you that are having such a horrible time... I hope you all feel better soon...

luv luv Everybody!
Ravengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:48 PM   #8  

Ok day...i have forgot my meds a lot the last few days so I am waiting for it to all crash down. I went to the dr. today to get the place of the tb shot checked for my physical and then dh had me run like 45 minutes outta the way to his store to do something there for him. Then I thought since I was only 10 mins from our old house I would run up and grab some more stuff to move well ended up spending 2 hours there. Someone had broke in and stole some things.. Not understanding because they only took certain things like my fosterd jewlery and sparys and my trash can outta the bathroom and the bags and toothpaste mouthwash razors and stuff..so I spent that time shoving my van full of all the important stuff that was left. Just irked me. So I never got home till 7:20 was a little annoyed!! Especially since I left the house at 1...my whole day that my dh was off was wasted...oh well nothing I can do about it now...ok I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.. OH yeah I did load the big treadmill from my old house all by myself. That thing is one of the big old heavy ones that doesnt fold and I loaded the staionary bike too so Now i will be in buisness here with like my own gym. Bike, treadmill, eliptical, ab machine, weights...there is no reason I shouldnt be in shape!! ok ttyl!!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:04 AM   #9  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning - no news - more later or tomorrow...
Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:44 AM   #10  
Starting Again

Morning all

I'm trying to get some laundry done and clean up the house. We found some patio furniture we liked but we have to order it. It's really too expensive but it's very nice. My problem is I have Trump taste on a welfare budget.

Df may be off part of the day today too. I like spending time together but I get nothing done: no housework, no working out, etc. I really need to set some personal goals and follow through on them where my health is concerned. Maybe when I start working it will help.

Momof4, sorry your stuff was stolen. That really stinks. Your house sounds like mine, full of workout equipment, only here nobody is using it!

Raven, I could use some of your energy. I know only working out will give it to me, so why am I not doing it? I'm glad you found something that is working for you.

Buddly, how are you feeling today? Shop?

Well I'm gonna run and tackle the dishes and give the pooches their medicine.
TTYL
Old 06-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #11  

Morning...or I guess afternoon girls....I finally gave up on digging in the yard. We are trying to put up one of those blue pools that you blow up the ring then fill it. Well my dh didnt want to dig so tried putting it on the other side of the yard and it was quite funny it was sooo un level that it only cam like up to our knees...so i made him drain it. He was complaining that he wasnt gonna dig and was just gonna throw it out. I was like seriously I will just do it. So i called today to see where he keeps his level and he was like I will dig up the yard tonight let it alone. But I had already started. My hands are hurting so I figured I would stop for now. I got a good amount dug up the problem is that some parts are lower than the rest. OH yeah my son found a worm and wants to keep it as a pet...LOL...
My house is a mess cause I have all the stuff I brought up from the other house errrr I wish that my meds were in full kick so I would have lots of energy to do all that.
So for the most part the morning is going pretty good!! Hope you guys have a good day full of lots of sweat!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:18 PM   #12  

Yeah I pretty much have like no motivation. A pile of stuff in my kitchen and I dont really care I just want to lay on the couch and do uhhh nothing...I am going to clean the dinning room and the living room and the shove that stuff in the laundry room and sort it out later...I need to go take my medicine...not sure why I have been forgetting it lately...just weird....ok ttyl
Old 06-24-2008, 03:54 PM   #13  

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon!

Feeling a little better today, at least the sharp pains in my stomache haven't returned. I think my paxil is building back up so thats good. I was so manic yesterday it was weird, I hadn't been like that in years, my head was literally buzzing and I wasn't on anything!lol! Had a good nights sleep, so that sure helped. I think I gave everyone headaches with my constant yaddering and subject switching.lol! Yep, I don't think they will let me try to stop the meds any time soon.
Other than that no news. It took me all day yesterday to get the dishes done, but I did make an interesting casserole for dinner and the apples I bought for an apple pie actually got made and we had that for dessert, so that felt good. We have today off which is nice. The girls are keeping busy with going out though. I'm glad some of their friends have actual driver's licenses and I don't have to drive them all the time. I should find the kitchen table today, the newspapers all collect there. And I was thinking of making cinnamon rolls, but maybe I should bake a cake as it was hubby's birthday on Sunday and he didn't get to stay home, but he should be home tonight. To bad dinner is just going to be left overs!

Momof4 sorry about your break in, what a pain. Good luck with the digging. I've looked at those pools, but our yard is so uneven as well. Plus I wonder about cleaning them, we have a wading pool like that and it gets so slimy and I haven't figured out how to keep it clean and its so darn heavy for dumping.

Hope having your df around sounds like when my hubby is home. He likes me to be with him "kabbising" while he does things so I never get my things done. I'm glad he likes me around to keep him company, but. Oh well thankfully his attitude to our messy house is that "its lived in"!

hey Heather, Raven, Francie, Amarie, Leenie, Cathy, Sugar and everyone else!

Well should go and maybe do something,
Take care all,
K

Last edited by buddly; 06-24-2008 at 03:54 PM.
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:13 PM   #14  

took a nap dh woke me up to make supper...LOL...now he is napping...but I still have no motivation cause if I did i normally would be cleaning the kitchen while supper is cooking...so yeah I hate this cause not only do I feel crappy and tired I feel guilty and bad cause i dont want to dooo anything. Awful mixture which just spirals into more of a mess...go figure!! ok gotta go keep working on supper!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #15  
Starting Again

Momof4, I wish I knew what you are cooking b/c I can't think of anything and I'm supposed to be doing the same thing. I went to the store today and for some reason I'm just wiped out. I haven't even put everything away yet. I'm kinda depressed too for no good reason. I just feel blah and sleepy. Oh well, gotta go and make a decision.