Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-15-2007, 07:51 AM   #16  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

TGIF
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

I got back from my trip with Mom to Branson late Sunday night and I haven't had a minute to play on the computer. I'm busy at work trying to get caught up and doing payroll today.

Just wanted to POP in and say HELLO

Hope everybody has a great day!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:14 PM   #18  

Height: 5'6"

Just dropping in to say Hi!

Nothing new here and no real plans. Went for a walk this morning, it was so nice out I'm so glad the dog insisted. School is almost done, Monday is the last regular day and then they have their exams. It will be nice not to have to come up with lunches for them everyday, I like it when they can get their own leftovers or what have you. Tonight while C is at judo practice I should get some gas for the lawn mower and maybe get some lawns cut. It has been perfect growing weather. The bugs are still a bother, but the heat and a good breeze does wonders.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Take care
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:53 AM   #19  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Gooooooooood Mornink'

Oh ladies, its so good to relax and catch up with you all.

Sassy, glad your feeling better and you are never a burden to us. Watcha think we're here for, huh huh huh ??? I would hope if there was something wrong with your cat scan the doctors would have called you by now and not make you wait like this....so... I'm thinking its good news

Buddly the book sounds interesting...read more and let us know what you think about it. Yep school is almost done for the year, next Friday my dd grads from kindergarten LOL ... she's a big girl now LOL I just wish I could have summers off with her

Heather, I'm waiting for the day when you come in here and say you threw the scale out the window b/c it misbehaved LOLOL your opposite of me, you get on that thing all the time where as I run from it all the time LOLOL guess thats why your succeeding and I'm not ROFLMFAO !!!!

Hope the motorcycle sounds wonderful, at least you'll get to enjoy it with him. I love choppers I was thinking of getting one for myself but in this area, driving a motorcycle is very dangerous..to much road rage...maybe when DD is older .... Enjoy visiting your mom and focus on that instead of your weight darling...your mom loves you no matter what. I understand how you feel, I really REALLY do, but try to have fun anyway

CATHY !!! WELCOME BACK !! how was your trip?

Nothing going on in Leenie's World...work work work... thats about it. Today we are going to a dinosaur birthday party and then its home for some cleaning and a pop in the pool.

Fathers day tomorrow is visiting FIL and thats about it as well.

Well kiddies I gotta go do some more reading.... have a good Saturday.

Leenie
Old 06-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning,

Happy Fathers Day to your dads and dhs

Today its off to see FIL and then home, I'm tired today LOL. I still have cleaning to do b/c yesterday I only did the kitchen and never touched the laundry LOL.

Oh well...exciting weekend

You?
Old 06-17-2007, 10:08 AM   #21  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hi all -

It's been a rather boring weekend here - just pottering about the house getting things done, visiting mum in hospital and dreading the husband returning. That can't be a good sign.

Weather is GORGEOUS, but my hay fever has my poor eyes swelling something awful! Never mind though - I'd much rather it was sunny and warm!

Hope everyone is well, making good choices and feeling great!

Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote