Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-20-2007, 07:43 AM   #31  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Marbles, did you get the veal parm LOLOL

Sassy, glad your feeling better. Yes our mindset is so important, it can either drag us down and beat us up or it can uplift us to cloud 9. For me there seems to be no inbetween LOLOL oh well.

Nothing much happening today which I like. A birthday party today and tomorrow, some cleaning, laundry to put away...stuff like that.

How about you all? got any plans for the weekend?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 08:24 AM   #32  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool

Hey all,

Leenie, well I kinda really ate my words this morning at work, I was talking to a tech (on the phone) and he was rather rude, but I just had enough, I wasn't mean or nasty, but assertive. I just couldn't help it. I guess it would have been better to keep a more "positive attitude" but I think in some cases you have to at least defend yourself.........

I wish that I was off tonight. I have a headache and just feel blech. I could stay home, but I wanna save my time up. So kind of a "catch 22". I could really really use a night to myself, but I know I shouldn't...........

Aw ell off to bed for me!

Have a Great Weekend All!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:32 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

how's everybody doing today? i've been picking up around here and washing clothes (of course). I'll be working on clothes on and off all day. I'm fixing to make a banana bread bec I have some bananas that are way too ripe for anything else, then gonna decide on what to cook today.

I just finished doing 3 miles. I used Leslie Sansone's 5 mile dvd and did 1 fast 12 minute mile, then an even faster 10 minute mile with some jogging (yes I did it) and then the 14 minute mile with 3 lb handweights in each hand the whole time. She mainly uses them during the 2nd half of that mile but I don't feel like I'm doing much so I use them the whole time - and make the workout my own.

I'm up to 24 miles so far this month

Is anybody else exercising and just not posting on exercise thread? if so we sure would love for y'all to join us.

Hey Leenie - nothing like a day off to do some cleaning and wash clothes and go to a birthday party huh ;-) hope y'all have fun. My little buns HA are not leaving the house today!!!!

Hey Sassy - I don't think that being "assertive" without being mean or nasty means that you didn't keep a positive attitude. Sounds like you kept that positive attitude in your assertiveness since you were not nasty or mean...know what I mean? I hope you headache goes away after you get some sleep.

Where's the rest of our gang today?

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #34  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool

Hi Gang.

Thanks Cathy. I guess you are right about that. I did finally go to sleep around 11 a.m. It was hard to get up for work tonight.

I am still in this "mood" where I just am very very very tired of people's crap. I have just had enough of it and I'm tired of playing the "nice" person, I dont' want to be mean and nasty, but I don't want to sit in the corner going unnoticed and just letting people do whatever they want or say whatever they want to me. Just not working for me no more!

Well thanks for listening.

I hope you all are having a Great Weekend!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #35  

Default who dat!!!!

hey gang
we've been to sunday school and church and i have a pot of chicken soup going on the stove and now i'm getting ready to watch the Saints play!

GO SAINTS!
Old 01-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #36  

awwww they lost
oh well......they had a good season
GO SAINTS!
Old 01-25-2007, 07:21 PM   #37  
Perfection. . .

S/C/G: 128/121/105