Old 01-28-2017, 08:20 PM   #61  
Jesus, I trust in You

Height: 5' 2"

Rosinante ~ Congratuations! You have arrived in Onederland!!!
MorningGlory1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 03:17 AM   #62  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory1950 View Post
Rosinante ~ Congratuations! You have arrived in Onederland!!!

Thank you for noticing!!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:08 PM   #63  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys!

I've not weighed in consistently throughout the week so I'm just going to stick to my original week 3 weight that I put in on Monday. I think it'll be best for my sanity this way!

Honestly I've been having a hard time adjusting to "normal" life after my vacation. I have a hard time gaining momentum with my daily routine so being away from it for a month has really screwed with me. I'm trying to go easy on myself since I was really sick my first week back and now I've been hit with my period and all the lovely hormones that comes with that.

Not much to update y'all on, I've been lazy. Not been paying attention to my food, not been working out - it's a bad time for me! I've been avoiding the forum because of it, but I need to stay accountable. Here's to hoping for a more productive week from tomorrow.

-------------

wannabe - Haha, I can't imagine you're as bad as my boyfriend though?! I mean, he leaves clothes on the floor, pens everywhere, mugs everywhere, it's always a mess wherever he goes!!

opheliaphoenix - Wow, congrats on that loss that's amazing!!

rusty - Good luck with the new diet!

Rosi - Thanks! Congrats on entering the 100's!! That must feel incredible.

workinglikeadog - I'm sorry for your loss, I'm very much someone who believes that grieve in the way you need to grieve. If you're ready to stop over eating, then I always like to think of looking after myself is in a way honoring those who I've lost. They would want us to be happy and if over eating is making us unhappy then it's time to get back to business.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:45 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Thursday can't come fast enough (It's my official weigh in day) Hope everyone is doing great! Just wanted to check in ...I am 2.4 lbs away from being back in the 130s.
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:44 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Workinglikeadog, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your furbaby. It's very hard, I know. Please try to remember the joy he gave you through the years.

My biggest problem is overeating. It's not what I eat, it's how much. I am working on this. Eat only when you are hungry, and only eat as much as it takes for you to no longer feel hungry. This might take only several bites. Don't eat until you are stuffed, naturally. Also, don't eat until you are satisfied, because satisfied in usually a mental thing, not a physical thing. Only put a very small amount of food on your plate, because you most likely will eat until what is on your plate is gone. Keep in mint that the food isn't going anywhere. You can always go back and eat more when you feel hunger again. Always have a healthy snack with you when you leave the house. My choice is some nuts in a zip lock bag. They have a tendency to satisfy quicker, and that will keep you from stopping to get something that's not healthy. Allow yourself to grieve, but don't give yourself something else to grieve about.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:50 PM   #66  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 3 charts everyone! I'm on a new laptop now so I'm able to display the top 20 from now on

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

Overall Chart:
Old 01-31-2017, 05:07 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Some of you are doing especially well!!! Especially kwalk50, OpheliaPhoenix, Rosinante, Lindifir! I'd love to know your WOE and exercise regimens - such consistent results.
kris2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:48 PM   #68  
CBD

Height: 5'3

Okay I am adding myself in!

This little group looks like fun!
(a little late)
CBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:00 PM   #69  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hi guys!

Well, I'm calling today the last day that I'm going to be truly lazy. I don't expect myself to get back on track with everything like I was before I went on vacation, however this trend of me doing nothing has to stop! I need to move forward and not keep messing around being a slob, I won't become successful if I keep acting this way.

Today I weighed in at 169 lbs, which I'm fine with! Again, just hoping to hang on in the 160's until I start to get my life back on track again!

----

Kris - Agreed! I wanna know too!

CBD - Welcome welcome!
Old 02-01-2017, 02:50 AM   #70  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris2008 View Post
Some of you are doing especially well!!! Especially kwalk50, OpheliaPhoenix, Rosinante, Lindifir! I'd love to know your WOE and exercise regimens - such consistent results.
Thank you for noticing!

I've just been eating around 1400 calories but keeping my carbs under 100g. My only exercise is walking, the "magical" 10,000 steps a day.
The carbs thing is pretty key for me because I find that trying to eat even a small amount of starchy carbs like bread/cakes etc ~ which ought to fit in to a calorie counting programme fine! ~ send me into cravings and bingeings.

Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:24 AM   #71  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hi all,

I am very late to the game but would love to join the challenge! I restarted my weight loss journey in the middle of January after over 2 years away from the site. I spent last month playing around with my food, becoming more mindful about what I ate and logging my weight daily. Now I am ready to add exercise goals and get involved in challenges to keep my motivation high and make 2017 the year I see the skinny me for the first time in my adult life! I will use my official Thursday weigh in figures each week and hope to be happily into onederland by the end of the challenge.

Some of your numbers and results are amazing and really motivating to see, congratulations to all of you doing well and kudos to those who are finding it tough but keeping going!

Have a great Wednesday everyone
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:11 PM   #72  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
workinglikeadog - if over eating is making us unhappy then it's time to get back to business.
Amen, Overeating on a continuous basis doesn't feel good and does NOT make me happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post
Workinglikeadog, Allow yourself to grieve, but don't give yourself something else to grieve about.
Wise words that really hit home!

If I can quote you one more time Riestrella, " I need to move forward and not keep messing around". It is time for me to reclaim one good habit, then another until I am on track again.

Rosinante,, Congrats on seeing the 100's! Watching my carbs and getting in enough exercise are key elements for me as well. Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 02-02-2017 at 03:13 PM. Reason: edit
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 03:35 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

ladies. Rustylush I'm right there with you in terms of actually posting messages on this thread. I do alright with updating my weight so my goals is to be more consistent on the thread. I've started going back to the gym with a good friend who lives in my neighborhood. My weight is down to 207 which is the lowest it's been since before Christmas. that I can maintain it and keep the scale moving in the right direction.
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 04:34 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

I have not been reporting here! I have been continuing with my weight loss though! I started the Whole 30 Challenge on January 17th and they recommend not weighing for the 30 days. I did check the scale on February 1st though! I will not be weighing in again until February 16th. I hope I can be added back in!
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #75  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 4 Charts!

Overall Chart:

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart: