3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   WeLike to Move It~Move It! Join us if you have a Fitness Tracker: Fitbit, Garmin, etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/308760-welike-move-%7Emove-join-us-if-you-have-fitness-tracker-fitbit-garmin-etc.html)

Tuscany 05-14-2016 10:20 PM

My steps:

Wed: 5,969 (worked at home and spent most of the day on my computer!)
Thurs: 12,191
Fri: 12,219

Trina: You're so diligent with your check ins! My steps are lower than normal tonight too...and I'm not in the mood to increase them. I will just go to bed and rest. If resting resulted in weight loss, I'd be skinny!

Laura: 10,000 steps even...that's incredible! I don't believe I've ever done that either.

Laura705 05-15-2016 07:49 AM

Morning ladies.

Thursday 10,258
Friday 10,426
Saturday 5,759

Yesterday's steps sure brought down the average! I did a workout in the morning, but I had my fitbit on the charger...oh well.

Trina - I hope you have a restful Sunday,sounds like your Saturday was busy

Tuscany - Great steps for Thursday & Friday!

Enjoy the rest of your weekends. :) :running:

werth6812 05-15-2016 08:39 PM

Hi Everyone!!

I have made 11,234 steps today, this is the first time I have made it to 10,000 steps in a year and very excited! I have been so busy with school and sitting on my butt studying or in the car riding to preceptorships or in class for a 4 hour lecture that it just hasn't happened! I graduated last week! and today was the day. I plan to make this goal daily from now on, and am excited to have the support to do so :)

lovemylife001 05-15-2016 10:22 PM

Good Evening Everyone :wave:

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend :cheer2: Mines was great just went way too fast lol We actually had snow this morning :yikes: lol. I was so surprised when I woke up to see it snowing outside. Hazel and I waited for it to stop and then we took our walk. Steps for today was 8,673. I'll do better tomorrow with the warmer temps.

Tuscany I try to stay diligent with my check ins. It really helps keep me accountable. I hope that you got some much needed rest. I did and I felt great this morning until I saw the snow lol

werth6812 :congrat: on your steps and your graduation. That's something to be very proud of. Now that school is behind you, let's get moving together :exercise:

Laura :wave:

Have a great night everyone :wave: I'll be back tomorrow!

Laura705 05-16-2016 01:19 PM

Morning everyone. Happy Monday.

My steps yesterday were 7,399.

Trina - We had a chilly cold Saturday with no sun, so yesterday was great by comparison - slightly warmer and a good amount of sun. Hope you have that today. :sunny:

werth6812 - Welcome!!:carrot: Big congrats to you on your graduation! :congrat: Great job on your steps! :cp:

Hi Tuscany! :wave:

I'm going to get outside for lunch, my phone says it's 65 degrees.

Have a great rest of the day!

lovemylife001 05-16-2016 11:43 PM

Good Late Evening Everyone :wave:

We had decent weather today. It was :sunny: and mid 60's :yay: Today's steps were 14,431 :woohoo: Hazel and I got two good walks in.

Hope that everyone had a great Monday and start to their week. I'll be back tomorrow :wave:

lovemylife001 05-17-2016 11:35 PM

Good Late Evening Everyone :wave:

I hope that everyone is having a great week :dancer: My week is good so far, no more snow lol. Today was :sunny: and 60's. Today's steps were 12,810 :woohoo:

Getting ready to call it a night. See everyone tomorrow :wave:

Laura705 05-18-2016 10:18 AM

Morning all.

Monday - 10,061 steps
Tuesday - 10,862 steps

If the weather were a bit nicer I'd try to get some steps during my lunch break, but that's not happening yet. So I guess it's good that I manage to squeak out my 10k goal.

Trina - You're doing great as usual with the steps. So do you and Hazel try for two walks per day?

Hellos to Tuscany & werth6812. :wave:

Have a great step day! :running:

lovemylife001 05-19-2016 09:08 AM

Good Moring Everyone :wave:

I was too tired to post last night. It was a busy day yesterday, but good. Yesterday's steps were 12,190 :woohoo: Hazel and I walked this morning and it was beautiful. I'm hoping to get in another walk later.

Laura Thanks Laura, I do try to get in two walks per day. I have a desk job so I don't get that many steps in while working. And :bravo: on your steps and consistency.

:wave: Dee, Tuscany &werth6812

Have a great day everyone!

Laura705 05-19-2016 12:47 PM

Morning all! Just about to get outside for some steps at lunch.

Yesterday's steps were 11,618.

Whoohoo on the steps Trina! :yay:

Have a great rest of the day everyone. :sunny:

lovemylife001 05-19-2016 11:08 PM

I hope that everyone had a great day. It's almost TGIF :woohoo: lol Today's steps were 12,218 :yay: The weather was picture perfect and we are expecting the same for tomorrow :sunny:

Laura :bravo: on your steps yesterday. Also great good for walking at lunch, I really need to get into that habit :yes:

Have a great night everyone. I'll be back tomorrow!

lovemylife001 05-20-2016 11:29 PM

I hope that everyone had a great day and start to their weekend :cheer2: I'm looking forward to the nice weather this weekend :yay: I'm planning on throwing some food on the grill tomorrow. Today's steps were 11,635 :woohoo:

Have a great night everyone. I'll be back tomorrow :wave:

miniDoodles 05-22-2016 07:56 AM

:sunny: Good Morning chicks :cool:
I'm back online to see you'all again :hug: My hand occupational therapy is over, I have limitations to live with forever because of my thumb joint-tendon-ligament. But with my jobs overusing my hand strength daily, I suppose I should've expected to have problems. I don't want anything artificial in my hand so I'll live with my pains & limitations. I'm going to try to learn to become left-handed :dizzy:

I'll be back to read last weeks posts & catch up with you'all & do personals this week.

Happy wishes & big hugs to you'all :grouphug: Dee

lovemylife001 05-22-2016 09:22 AM

Good Morning Everyone :wave:

I hope that everyone's weekend is awesome. It's so beautiful this morning :sunny: Hazel and I have completed our first walk and will try to get in another later. Yesterday's steps were 9,087, not the worst, but not my best :running:

Dee :welcome: back. We've missed you.

Have a great day everyone. I'll be back later :wave:

Laura705 05-22-2016 08:57 PM

Good evening all. What lovely weather we had here this weekend! I think we're finally past temps in the 40's. :)

Step catchup:
Thurs. 10,804
Friday 10,270
Saturday 4,124
Sunday 10,763 (as of right now)

I went to a wedding yesterday (morning /day) & didn't wear my fitbit until we got home, and all I really did for steps was a dog walk.

Trina - So great you can get out with Hazel for two walks a day - she's a lucky girl. ;) Such a healthy routine for both of you. :yes:

Dee - Great to hear from you! Sorry you'll have permanent damage to your hand. :( What is your concern about an artificial fix if one is a possibility for you?

Hellos to the rest of you! Have a great week. :running: