3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   WeLike to Move It~Move It! Join us if you have a Fitness Tracker: Fitbit, Garmin, etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/308760-welike-move-%7Emove-join-us-if-you-have-fitness-tracker-fitbit-garmin-etc.html)

lovemylife001 06-02-2016 11:32 PM

Good Late Evening :wave:

Today was a great :sunny: day. Work went fast which is always a plus lol. Today's steps were 10,483 :woohoo:

Laura My son will feel so much better once those tonsils are gone. He also has a cold right now but his coughing is out of control. I'm glad yours is mild, I don't like being sick with a cold in the summer time.

I would love to do a kettlebell workout. My son has kettle bells, I'm going to look on youtube and find me one to do. Thanks for the idea :exercise:

Have a great night, I'll be back tomorrow :wave:

Laura705 06-03-2016 11:38 AM

Morning. TGIF! :carrot:

My steps yesterday were 12,789. Not sure how that happened, except I did take a walk at lunchtime. Right now I'm a bit worried about my fitbit because it synced a few minutes ago and today's steps still show zero! It figures, I actually remembered to charge the battery and now something else is goofy with it. Sigh.

Trina - I never used to have such bad coughing when I get colds, but now that seems to be the norm and the worst part of it. I constantly have cough drops or hard candy around just to keep it controlled. I hope your son feels better soon! :yes: Good luck with the kettlebells!

Have a good weekend. :)

lovemylife001 06-03-2016 11:09 PM

Today was such a beautiful day :sunny: Steps today were 12,097 :woohoo: We are suppose to get some rain this weekend but not all day :rain:, so I should be able to get my steps in :running:

Laura :bravo: on your steps. The fitbits are very temperamental lol. The pedometers are so much simpler. One of my co-workers has had her cough for over two weeks :shrug: It really sounds as though it hurts lol. That would drive me bananas lol

I hope that everyone had a great Friday and start to their weekend. I'll be back tomorrow:wave:

lovemylife001 06-05-2016 08:59 AM

Good Sunday Morning :wave:

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend :flow1: I was to tired to post last night lol. Yesterday's steps were 9,590, not my personal best but not bad for a Saturday lol

I'll be back later. Have a great day :wave:

Laura705 06-06-2016 05:36 PM

Hello all. Quick post to catch up.

Steps:
Fri. 10,939
Sat. 7.940
Sun. 3,269

I'm visiting my mom, flew out Saturday morning. Doing a lot more sitting around than usual. Bleh. Supposed to be helping her downsize all her stuff, but it's not easy.

Hope everyone is well. Have a good week! :running:

lovemylife001 06-06-2016 10:07 PM

Good Evening Everyone :wave:

It's such a beautiful day today :sunny: I had today off and it was great lol. I love long weekends. Today's steps were 12,641 :woohoo: that's pretty good for me considering I was off. I had a very busy day.

Laura It's hard when anyone is trying to downsize, good luck and enjoy your time with your mom.

Have a great night

lovemylife001 06-07-2016 11:48 PM

Very long day and I'm pooped lol. Today's steps were 10,698 :yay: It was a cool nice day today. I hope it stays on the cooler side for awhile lol. Well, I'm getting ready to crash. I'll be back tomorrow!

lovemylife001 06-08-2016 10:45 PM

Today was a nice day :sunny: Today's steps were 10,739 :woohoo: It's been a long day with meeting all day, ugh lol. I'm getting ready to call it a night. Have a great night everyone :wave:

lovemylife001 06-09-2016 11:20 PM

I hope that everyone has had a great week :cheer: Today's steps were 11,927 :woohoo: I feel like I'm talking to myself lol. Have a great night :wave:

Laura705 06-10-2016 03:59 PM

Afternoon all, though I have a feeling it’s only me and Trina now! TGIF. :carrot:

Step catchup:
Monday 8,278
Tuesday 9,280
Wednesday 6,727
Thursday 11,553

Without my usual commute walking, I was not hitting my 10k step goal. Yesterday I was back at work and walked all the walking portions of my commute and so I got my 10k. Today I got a ride to the train in the morning and only went to the corner at lunchtime, so the 10k may not happen. Tomorrow I’m participating a charity event that involves some walking, so I might get my 10k steps. It’s going to be HOT :flame: so we’ll see how much walking I actually do! :running:

Trina – You’re doing fantastic with the steps, as always! :bravo: Sorry you’ve been talking to yourself on this thread. :( Have a wonderful weekend!

Dee & Tuscany – you still around? C’mon back and say hi. :wave:

lovemylife001 06-10-2016 09:08 PM

Good Evening Laura :wave:

I hope you had a great week and will have a great weekend :flow1: Today's steps were 10,878 :woohoo: I think that I'm going to call it a night I'm so pooped lol

Have a good night!

Laura705 06-13-2016 05:05 PM

Afternoon all. I've been in sleep deficit since last Wednesday, so I'm struggling to make it to quitting time today. Tonight I need to pay attention and get to bed at a reasonable hour!

Steps:
Friday - 9,278
Saturday - 4,957*
Sunday - 9,141

* I forgot to wear my fitbit most of the day Saturday, including the dog walk. Also, I didn't end up walking much at all at the charity event when I finally got there in the evening.

Hi to Trina and to any lurkers! :)

Laura705 06-16-2016 11:50 AM

Hello to whoever might be lurking...

Monday - 296 steps - that was a drained fitbit battery issue. So annoying. Okay, I just added "charge fitbit" to my to-do list app!
Tuesday - 12,043 steps
Wednesday - 6,348 - Rode my bike to the train station, and got a ride home. I forgot I even had the bike and began to walk home from the train when I saw bf in the car. I hadn't seen his text that he was picking me up. I didn't remember about the bike still being at the station until later that evening, LOL. I walked to the train today and hope I remember to ride the bike home tonight! Probably another reminder to add to my cell phone!!

miniDoodles 06-24-2016 11:00 AM

Hi girls :hug:
I'm finally back online again :yay: Our internet WiFi connection is metered now since my hand problems, my Dh did it to stop me from over-using my hand :dunno:

For Mother's Day he let me choose my gift & I got the new slim Fitbit Alta tracker $120 & I love it, because it has the option of changing to pretty colored bands. I got 3 bands on eBay $10 each that snap-on to it, plus 2 leather bands @ Fitbit.com during the Father's Day sale @ half off. It doesn't have the heart rate monitor that I didn't want because I read that the wrist trackers aren't precise for heart rate & I can take mine accurately by placing my 2 fingers on my neck. I set-it up online to have correct info. like when I wore my Charge on my ankle, by wearing it on my non-dominate hand & it's nice seeing on my wrist the phone alerts & text info. reminds me of the pager I used to carry. My Dh laughs when it vibrates & texts me to get up & move :carrot: when I'm sitting for awhile. My DIL & my 12 yr old g-daughter that r runners have the Charge HR & I'm going to ask my 14 yr g-son if he'd like to have my gray Charge hopefully it will motivate him to keep active daily this summer. If not I can use it as a spare because the Fitbit dashboard lets u use multiple Fitbits on your account. Enough about me.

Trina & Laura, you'all have been rocking your steps this summer :cheer::woohoo: Mine are below my average from the scorching outside heat & being inactive w the air conditioner on, I like the mid to high 70's temps best :sunny: to feel active outdoors.

Have a wonderful weekend :beach:

Laura705 06-29-2016 09:27 AM

Well, I've gone and lost my fitbit. It was cool out yesterday so I wore jeans to work. I tucked my fitbit into the inside of an old terry wristband and wore it on my ankle. The fitbit must have wiggled its way out of the opening I snipped, even though I wore it with the opening against my skin. I'll check with the train's lost & found, but I could have lost it anywhere on my commute yesterday morning, or throughout the day (I didn't know it wasn't there until just before I left work.). I'm not optimistic. :(