Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 12:13 AM   #1  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Halloween Challenge

Okee .. I have attempted some of these challenges but tended to go off the rail .. I am at the end of my first week of a new 12 week programme at my gym (yes finally signed up!!) and I wanted to challenge myself .. not so much with a target by October 31 but to STICK to it and keep accountable for what I am doing.

Anyone else want to join in???

On the latest challenge I was on there was a spreadsheet but I am sooo not savvy enough to create one of those to keep track of totals .. does anyone else know how to do that??? Would love it if you could create one for this challenge.

I have weigh in every Monday (so first weigh in was today .. and ecstatic with the result - 5.07 pounds! That is my biggest in a long time ... unfortunately I had gone off the rails and put on most of what I took off in the last challenge ... but as long as I dont give up on myself this time its gonna be ok

Soooo ...

Week 1: starting weight - 301.37lb
Week 2: 296.3 (-5.07) : (5.07 total)
Closed Thread