Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #61  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

thank you sarge, ennay, thinsole, fitgirlygirl and jeanettey

sarge sir....i got my black ops tee!!! its a size xl so it quite snug but i got it on!!! good thing it stretches!! haha

ennay....sorry about your swim sickness...i am like a mermaid, and love the water, so would so hate to discover i was motion sick while swimming!! i love the water!!

thinsole...i love green tea!! can't wait to hear YOU CHEER!! GO THINSOLE!!

fitgirl...i got my bike on craigslist for 20 bucks!!! yeah!!! i was even lucky enough to find one with a big seat!! :::giggle:::

jeanettey...i tried that elliptical thingy at the gym when i had a membership and OMG...that thing is HARD!! I am so impressed!!! get your eclipes on gf!!
i agree....red, blue or black....we ALL ROCK!!!

PS....SARGE me thinks you have the holiday spirit early!! YEAH SARGE...ALL WARM AND FUZZY THINKING AND SHARING THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!

time for a shower now!!! i worked up a sweat!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 09-20-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #62  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

@Jeanetty does the new elliptical come with the hot dude?

Can I say one thing about the BL show? (I am a first time watcher) Holy!! That black guy is HHOOOTTT. I will be watching
Old 09-20-2011, 10:22 PM   #63  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Thanks for the hotness monster alert Josey. Now I really can't wait to watch tomorrow during workout!

Rainbow -- You are a RIOT!!! That Black Ops T-shirt is gonna be responsible for you dropping at least 40 - 50 lbs! And no, Sarge isn't really in the holiday spirit, he's just hungry and counting the days til the next time he really gets to stuff his face which is Thanksgiving!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:29 PM   #64  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Uhh Sarge, how do we measure the black ops against the show? Percentage per person? I think they only did it per team!?
Well, I guess I will wait and see what magic you come up with.
I am busy dreaming of that hot stud anyways
Old 09-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #65  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
Thanks for the hotness monster alert Josey. Now I really can't wait to watch tomorrow during workout!

Rainbow -- You are a RIOT!!! That Black Ops T-shirt is gonna be responsible for you dropping at least 40 - 50 lbs! And no, Sarge isn't really in the holiday spirit, he's just hungry and counting the days til the next time he really gets to stuff his face which is Thanksgiving!
yeah...i wanted to stripe my face black to feel fierce!! FIERCE I SAY!! but nigel said i just looked like a kitty cat with fat whiskers....SHEEESHH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:34 PM   #66  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Rainbow - You go girl!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #67  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Rainbow, love your shirt!!!! Way to get your KP duty done!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #68  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

I need to remember to WRITE DOWN the challenge as I think I have it and I get to the gym and I dont

Rainbow. I love the water too. When I was a kid I used to ride my bike to the pool to be there when it opened and I would stay until 6pm when my mom got off work . And I remember one time when I was about 12 none of my friends made it to the pool that day so I decided to see how long I could swim laps and I swam for 2 hours. My body FEELS fabulous. All my running and lifting aches are gone and stretched out. If only I didnt spend 3 hours trying to not be dizzy.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #69  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josey View Post
Uhh Sarge, how do we measure the black ops against the show? Percentage per person? I think they only did it per team!?
Well, I guess I will wait and see what magic you come up with.
I am busy dreaming of that hot stud anyways
I'm pretty sure we can find the individual percentages online by later this week. Usually the show puts up the individual losses on the official website (so we could calculate) and quite often there is a Wikipedia page that someone starts with all the week to week losses and stats. There probably will be several team weeks.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:26 PM   #70  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

Alright.. got up bright and early this morning.. RAWR! Elvis (My Horse.. one of Five) is snug in his all he can eat buffet causing hilarious riots to my poor friend who is having troubles getting in the gate with Elvis in his yard. Apparently Elvis likes him, so whenever he stops to open the gate Elvis runs over. SO he has to shoo elvis away, opens the gate, gets in the car.. then here comes elvis.. get out of the car, shoo him away drive another foot, get out of the car, shoo him away and drive another foot. I was having troubles not laughing as he was describing the troubles he had! However, when I got there Elvis was standing un the tree and didn't approach the gate at all. LOL!

ANyways. my 7 miles el Finito! Man am I tired!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

Rainbow: YOu are AWESOME! Way to rock it!

Jeanetty: That elliptical looks FABULOUS!

Madam: Get those wool socks back out

Good luck Black ops people!

I feel the need to lurk BL thread to see what all this talk is about???

Ran my "fastest" mile yet. 10:47. HOping to reach 2.5 miles tomorrow. Night!
Old 09-21-2011, 12:31 AM   #72  

Height: 5'5"

peanutt, too funny. I think a lot of people will be boxing with me... they just won't know it

ennay, I know you're probably looking for a gym gym, but this is the one I'm looking into. $50 to sign up and $20 a month, and they only have 2 specific times to train per week, but they come HIGHLY recommended. - http://www.westportlandboxing.org/

Sarge, it DOES feel good to be re-dedicated.

Ms. Gooey, wowee, I am EXCITED for you. Only 3.4 lbs left, that is pretty darn awesome. Any big plans for goal? Besides basking in the glory of your accomplishment.

josey, hope your run went well!

Jeanettey, I can't do jumping jacks either but I am all over your challenge! I think I'll sub mountain climbers. Love those.

rainbow, nice shirt

iamerican, nice time!

Got in a wonderful hike today, a strenuous run, and made some lentil chili for after. It sounds weird, but it is delicious and MUCH better for me than my usual post-run choices. I did add lots of zucchini to it, though. Just to be contrary

1 more week until school starts, which means that I get my gym membership back! I can't wait to lift even heavier things and ellipticize myself. Now I'm off to catch up on the NEW biggest loser while I eat my chili. I'm still watching season 11 too. Hope I don't get confused!
Old 09-21-2011, 12:48 AM   #73  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Joyful- I'm just too far from portland to do something like that. I'm lucky if I make it to downtown 3-4 times a year.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:17 AM   #74  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Just a quick check-in. Doing well and staying on track, but cranky because I quit smoking 2 days ago. I had quit previously when I began trying to get pregnant, but with all the stress a few months back I had begun smoking again. Stupid, as now I have to go through quitting again. I am pleased with myself for staying at the lower end of my calorie range regardless the past few days (drinking water pretty much non-stop has helped), but I will still be very happy when I get past this first week and no longer want to chew my arm off just to keep my mouth occupied. Trying to keep myself busy, and so have already packed and calculated calories for breakfast and lunch for the rest of the work week.

Rainbow: Great work and GREAT PHOTO!!

envelope: I'm so glad the surgery went smoothly, and that you'll be able to still do your run! I hope you're feeling ok.

Joyful: I'm laughing at "elipticize"! I think I might need to elipticize myself as well. It's one of the things I never do for cardio at the gym, and I should probably change things up a bit.

iamerican: Nice run!!!

Jeanettey: The new equipment sounds exciting! Let us know how it goes using it!

OK, that's as far back as I can see below, so I'm going to stop there for tonight, except...

rmc: Where are you? I'm totally missing reading your posts!

It sounds like everyone is really getting it done so far this week - keep it up!

Last edited by chickadee32; 09-21-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:12 AM   #75  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ozO...eature=related

LET'S ROLL!!!!!!

Closed Thread