Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #31  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

I have been loving the summer squash soup I make about weekly. My CSA gives me a TON of squash. The soup is like 55 calories a cup and is heaven in a bowl.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:46 PM   #32  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by josey View Post
Sarge - You are doing a **** of a job keeping track of everything and everyone. Concur !!!

iamerican - I love the idea of Black Ops Cheerleaders ;-) Concur

ennay & envelope - I saw that you are the only platoonies on the blue team.
Tate is blue to!!!!!! Go BLUE!!!!!!!:carrot :

Last edited by Tate 1984; 09-19-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #33  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Rainbow, thanks for noticing I be Blue.

KitKatt congrats on your big loss, I noticed you lost some butt-r.

Enjoyed catching up on all the posts. Ya all are very inspirational!

From Sarges post:
This from one of the new BL contestants on the NBC show:
...as the season begins, give some serious thought to starting your own weight loss journey as well. As new contestant John Rhode tells us, "Everyone wants to get on the ranch. Don't wait for the ranch. You can do anything. Find some support and figure out why you want to lose the weight. Use that as your strength."

I'd say the platoon has got it covered!

Amen Sarge, I don't need no ranch I have a whole platoon loaded with awesome inspirational people who have it and want to lose it in a good way!!!

Sarges troop kicks other forum's buttercups!!! HooooAaaaahhhhhh!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #34  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Hey platoon I got an email today from one of the support crew for the platoon trek around the world. He is Navy Seal CPO A J Hallas. He has an underwater camera and he sent some pictures too. I thought you might like it if I passed along his updates.

"All is going well. The platoon slowed down some last week so they are going hard this week to make up for the deficit. This morning the ocean was really calm and a perfect morning for their swim.

We spotted a humpback whale nearby and the safety crew was a little startled by the arrival of a great white. All is well and the swimmers made a little extra headway because of it.

The platoon is tired of the support ship bunks and are working hard to get in the 500 miles they need this week so they can sleep at the next undersea hotel one night.

They really want the leg room to stretch out. Write again soon. AJ"

Go Trekkers!!! You can do it!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:06 AM   #35  
Living the Life

Morning Troops!

Trying Zumba for the first time today. Whoo. Dancing exercise, I can do!

Make today a good day!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #36  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!
Day 2 0f Black Ops is about to rock!!!
go out and make it happen

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 09-20-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:40 AM   #37  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

ROLL CALL!!!!! WAKE UP AND GET OUT THERE!!!!!

Oh, it's gonna be a good week. Feels great to be re-dedicated to the weight loss effort doesn't it troops?!?!!?

Jeanettey--Love that you forwarded that letter from the trek!

Tate--Thanks for the approval!

Here's a link to NBC'S BL trainer Bob Harper's pep talk which appeared on my AOL newsfeed this morning: http://www.aol.com/video/youve-got-b...1168266122001/

To the gym...Left...left...left, right, left...

Old 09-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 222/156.0/145

Height: 5'7''

Morning Platoon,

I'm doing a dance workout inside again today, since it's raining really hard outside. Black Ops FTW!

Sarge -- Seriously thank you for this thread. I love using it as an excuse for being healthy. This weekend, many a family member offered me unhealthy food and tried to convince me it couldn't hurt. My response was a simple "No, I can't eat that because of the boot camp I'm in losing weight." Nobody pushes you once they think you have a whole group of people waiting to hear about your progress weekly. So thank you so much.

Josey -- Are you feeling better yet? I am not going so great with running outside, but I forgot about how weather can affect outdoor activities. Guess my gym spoiled me.

Jeanettey -- Thank you for the kind words yesterday. And thank you for the update today! We have got to get to that hotel!!

Tate -- You're so right. Sarge's Boot Camp is comprised of the coolest cats on 3FC.

Have a great day, everybody! I'll be exercising, eating right, and peeling off bits of skin from my face all day. Stupid sun burns.

ETA: Lurkers/Newbies: Don't add yourself to the spreadsheet. Creating a tab for yourself will not get you included into the Platoon Totals, and it adds more work for me later on. (Multiple formulas have to be updated in order to include you.) If you're not on the spreadsheet and have been actively participating in this thread for more than 10 days, let me know. Otherwise, stick around, show that you're committed, and I will add you.

Last edited by AnonymouslyYours; 09-20-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #39  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

GOOD MORNING
BLACK OPS TEAM
AND
COOL CATS

Gooey is alive and well, some kind of internet issues . . . maybe the rain <sigh>, who knows, because I'm technically challenged, but I'm fitter and trimmer, just not much smarter . . . <gulp> LOLOLOL

LOTS OF LOSING GOING ON, squash soup, zucchini nightmares, underwater pics (loving those!!), kicking BUTT-ercups and thinking about THANKSGIVING . . . YIKES!!

OK, off to bust my BUTT-er . . .

Note: Finally weighed myself . . . 3.4 pounds left to hit GOAL . . . I'm bumping things up . . . I will get there!!!

Later TROOPS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CoolCats-lg[1].jpg (50.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 09-20-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #40  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

This morning I am taking one of my Horses to a friends house for an all you can eat buffet of yummy grass. My Friend only lives 2 miles away, so I am walking there...then I am walking to work which is another two miles.. Which makes for a good total of 6 miles walked today when all is said and done..and then c25k tonight making a grand total of 7.3 miles! Phew!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #41  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamButterfly View Post

Note: Finally weighed myself . . . 3.4 pounds left to hit GOAL . . . I'm bumping things up . . . I will get there!!!
ooooo i bet you are just over the moon excited to make that happen!! i KNOW YOU WILL!! what an awesome journey and just LOOK AT YOU!!! making it happen!! woot woot!!
have an awesome week!! and i can't wait to celebrate with you when you reach that wonderful goal!! hugs take care!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:03 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 208/203/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamButterfly View Post

Later TROOPS
OOOOHHHHH.... this is sooooo exciting! Can't wait to celebrate GOAL!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:07 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 208/203/140

Height: 5' 5"

Started off the day with a 4 mile walk and feeling good!

Now I'm off to see about some muscle aches I've been having in my shoulder and neck. Hope to get that sorted out today. I'm sure it has something to do with my desk ergonomics (or lack of ergonomics!).

Have a great day everyone and GO BLACK OPS!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #44  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Woohoo MadamB!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #45  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Hey all, just communicated with Fitocracy folks...he bumped our invite code up to 1,000 invites so feel free to share invite code: SARGE with others on the BL thread who are looking for one. Sarge WILL NOT POST ON BL THREAD as long as their leaders don't post on mine!

Last edited by JayTee; 09-20-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Closed Thread