Height: 5'8"

SW: 204
CW: 198.5
GW: 188 ~ 15 pounds by St. Patty's Day
lluvyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

My offical weigh in is Friday. But i was doing my work outs and just thought I would see, as I haven't weighed in a few days. I was down four pounds. I am out of 170 and offically have my toe in the 160's!!!!

So far i am just a little more than half way there! woot!

SW: 176
CW: 168
GW: 165
CosmicGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 203/193/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Hey Hey!

Hello all my "Irish" hotties!

Thanks for the kind words - It makes me happy knowing mine help...

Cosmicgal, so happy for you! What a great accomplishment. Sometimes we just have to unwrap our minds and push through until the next hurdle is leveled.

lluvyblu I am right there with you. I have been a super-slacker. Last week I was "sick" all day, woke up with an awesome weigh, and then literally ate my way through the weekend. Aargh! But its never too late to jump back in. These little "setbacks" are part of the process...or so I have to believe :-) And most of the time we aren't as far back as we originally thought. (A lot of that was for me too...cuz I seriously need it!)

Our Lady Bonbon - F*@? Yeah! I love those days when our beliefs are proven wrong through sheer determination. And I'm happy to be there for you! You're quite awesome yourself!

Changergirl, no worries - its all part of the process. We're just glad to have you back!

Everyone else, keep up the great work!

My thought for the week. Process vs. Product. We all want to be in that gorgeous dress or bikini ready when we wake up tomorrow. But in all reality, I would not only not know how to physically maintain it, but I would also probably gain it all back due to my inability to understand how to deal with such a change psychologically.

So that brings me to how utterly important this process is. Learning how to live a happy, healthy and most important, SUSTAINABLE lifestyle. As a musician I feel the need to be perfect and create perfect products in every aspect of my life. And maybe that is why I am here.

I learned once that if the process works, the product will happen inevitably. But the process needs to be the focus - not the product. My week is going to focus more on my process than the final goal. How can I better live my life...just for today.

Love you all!
Musicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

SW - 190
CW - 177.8
GW - 170

About 8 pounds left, about one month til St Paddy's. I think I might make it!!
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #95  

This weeks updated stats:
SW: 214
CW: 205.4 slow week for me , but then I look at my SW and feel better
GW: 199
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 242/*see ticker*/158

SW: 204
CW: 197
GW: 188 ~ 15 pounds by St. Patty's Day

I don't think I'm gonna make it to my goal...waah.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:29 PM   #97  

lluvy - you might not quite make it to your goal, but you'll be soo close! Plus, you're in Onederland now, which is a huge accomplishment!!!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #98  

mdchick, I just looked at your progress pics. You're only halfway to goal? You look like you're pretty much there lol. You look great! Love that shirt too.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #99  

Thanks lluvyblu!! lol, that picture was taken from a verrry flattering angle. I think I might not get all the way to 130 - I'm going to try and base my goal on size, not on weight. I'm usually so obsessed with the number on the scale, but in reality, my weight isn't tattooed on my forehead. If I'm a toned size 6 (I wishhhh) it's not going to make a difference to anyone but me if I weigh 120 pounds or 150 pounds. I've always weighed more than most people my size, and I think 130 on me might be too small. We'll see, I'll probably reevaluate when I get to 150ish

Also, where is everyone?! The thread has died down and I want to know how everyone's doing!
Old 02-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #100  

Hi guys!

I know - the thread is kind of quieting down...I guess its that time when everyone feels a little less than motivated..

I know that in the matter of one day, for no particular reason, I gained about 5 lbs. It may have something to do with my unusually long TOM cycle, but I don't know. I am really feeling pretty discouraged.

lluvyblu, just do your best - you never know if you will have a really great week that could turn everything around. Just don't give up!

mdchick, the pics really do look great. Congrats on all of your progress! You are inspiring.

jomatho, you have come quite far. Almost 10 lbs down! You are doing great. Slow weeks happen. That is part of the process. Stay the course and you will get to your destination.

Thanks for checking in everyone. You're all doing great!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #101  

Musicangel, you know you didn't gain 5# of fat, it's just water weight and sounds like hormones are a likely culprit. Just stay on plan, drink lots of water and ride it out. I gained and lost 2 pounds last week in the matter of 1 day. Up 2 pounds in the morning, used the bathroom about 50 times that day (no kidding) and the next day it was gone. Wasn't TOM and I try to watch my sodium so the only thing I could pin it on was that I had introduced weight lifting into my routine that week and I was really sore that day, like can't bend to sit down into my recliner sore . Muscles hold water when you work them. I sure am learning a lot about my body! Anyways, I am rambling, but just wanted to cheer you on and tell you to stay the course and that water will be gone in no time!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:02 AM   #102  

Hey all!

Thanks for the cheering jomatho! I actually dropped a lot of that water weight and feel a lot better. I am slightly off track, but not nearly as much as I thought.

I have been feeling a little pressured due to a show this weekend. Our first in months... I think I can let go and just enjoy the chance to get back on stage

I think I'm gonna start another board just so that everyone doesn't have to scroll to page 7 to read whats up.

Thanks for sticking it out with me ladies!

Old 02-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #103  

Hey everyone, just checking in real quick. I feel like when i'm ashamed of my day i avoid coming on here. i don't want to confess my badness lol. i am honestly proud of myself for actually holding myself accountable and not letting one screw up make me throw in the towel. i've never lost this much weight in "one go" before (i know its only about 10 pounds..but im still proud.) my dad even said i look like i've lost weight...he's the one that told me that i'm developing "a belly" so it makes me feel good that he's noticing. oh my gosh..i'm rambling. just wanted to check in! you guys are great!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #104  

Talking

Hey everyone!

Lluvyblu, I completely know you feel! I had a whole week like that last week. Actually, ever since the damn superbowl I have been running after the proverbial wagon trying to jump back on. (Now that's an embarrassing mental picture!) I actually caught the wagon this week and you wouldn't believe how quickly I was back on track within mere days. Sometimes those slipups are a minor necessity. Remember, we are learning a new way of life.

Great work coming here and staying on track - that's what making progress is all about. And you are getting closer and closer to your goal. Sticking it out is a big part of the battle!

SW 199
CW 191
GW 185

With 3 weeks left, we still have time- but that time has to begin right now! Lets finish this strong everyone! (Everyone that is still here...)

How is everyone else doing this Thursday?

Last edited by Musicangel; 02-24-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:37 AM   #105  

lluvy - don't say "only" 10 pounds, lol that's a big accomplishment!! Please don't feel ashamed by not staying on plan for a day, or even a week, or heck, even a month! The important thing is getting back on plan after you mess up. Also, that's so awesome that your dad noticed! My dad just got back from a month in Portugal, and I'm praying that he says SOMETHING lol. I think he knows that I don't like to talk about weight, and he is always very adamant that I look great at any weight (whatever, dad. hah) but I just want him to act like he can tell!

music - for me, the thread is only 3 pages. You can change how many posts you want to see per page (I'm going to go try and figure out how to do it). (edit - figured it out... go to User CP -> Edit Options, about halfway down is the thread display options, and you can change it to view 40 posts per page.) And good luck/break a leg (depending on which you prefer) on your show this weekend! Do you sing or play? Congrats on being over halfway to your challenge goal - you'll definitely make it

I have been bouncing between 176 and 178 for FOREVER (1 week, but it feels like years) but today I was 175.6! So happy to have gotten under 176 finally, I was starting to panic that my body decided I couldn't weigh less than 176, as stupid as that sounds.

SW - 190
CW - 175.6
GW - 170

So 5 more pounds, 3 more weeks, I can definitely do it. I'm going to tweak my goal to be "to get under 170" - then I'll be less than 10 pounds from having a "normal" bmi - that's such a crazy thought.

Last edited by mdchick88; 02-24-2011 at 11:41 AM.