Old 03-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 242/*see ticker*/158

Height: 5'8"

That is *awesome* jomatho. Onderland was definitely a big deal for me too. I hope it sticks!!
lluvyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:19 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 203/193/140

Height: 5'3"

Hello Ladies!

So we've definitely whittled down to a tiny dedicated group - so those of you who stuck through to the end, great job!

I've had a rough week. Without going into details I am on an on then off weekly hormone bonanza. On top of that I had some not so fun stuff happen and I did a bit of overeating and the f*** it's. Needless to say it makes the weight loss predictability pretty rough. I will celebrate the loss that I did have for this challenge and keep focused till the end of the week.

MDChick, Jomatho - Super congrats! Way to stay on target even though you had some rough weeks! You remind me that even though it's not always a smooth ride that we can make it if we stick to the plan!

Lluvyblu - Congrats on the weight you've lost! From your last post with any weight data it seems as though you are super close to your goal! The process is such a big part of the product. You are doing great!

Our Lady - You were part of the very first, original post that I replied to, and I am so happy you stuck it out and continued through the challenge with all of us! Not to mention you are now on your second goal for this challenge! Way to go!

I can't wait to see how everyone did this Thursday - Keep up the amazing work!
Musicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:28 AM   #138  

Musicangel, I think a huge part of this process is that when you have a bad week like you have had, (and we all have them), you come back here, put it in black and white and get back to business! Don't let one week let you lose track of your long term goals. Even if you don't feel strong enough to do it all, just like in the beginning, change one thing like getting all your water in again. You can do it, you are stronger than this. I have to say, you kept me going when it was rough, so I hope I can do the same for you! Never underestimate your inner strength, it's there, find it!!!
And for celebrating what you have lost in this challenge! That's the way to stay positive!: I would do a challenge with you anyday!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:03 AM   #139  

You know...the next big party holiday is Cinco de Mayo.....

Thanks for that pick me up Jomatho - this is why I keep coming back!
Old 03-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #140  

Okay guys, I had to kind of restart my journey. Not completely though lol. I've just been stuck at 197 b/c I suck at sticking to my program. Buttttt I'm just going to start from here and go! I weighed in at 196.5 this morning.
Can we pleaseeee do another challenge? I promise I'll do better next time lol.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #141  

Hey Lluvyblu - If we don't start another challenge I am pretty screwed.

I started this challenge and I only got about halfway to my goal. But I did lose something, and SO DID YOU! We had very similar goals and we had very similar results. Sometimes its all about keeping the scale from going up.

You know, I do great until I go out and party.

So I made it about halfway down my goal. I would love to blame TOM for this outcome, but truth be told, my food logs tell a very different story.

Of course I wish I could do it over and not let life get in the way. I wish I already knew how not to eat when I get stressed or feel insecure. But if I knew that I probably wouldn't have 60 lbs to lose...
Old 03-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #142  

I'm up for another challenge! Just tell me when and where and I will be there! Cinco De Mayo would be fun, can we have margaritas at the end? I love margaritas!!!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Made itttt Well, I got to 170.6, but I'm counting it and I do technically still have until tomorrow morning, so I might get to 170.0!

Congratulation everyone! Even those who didn't reach goal, you still are healthier than when we started this, and that's the most important part.
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 203.5/173.0/140

YAAAY! Congratulations, everyone on all of the losses you've achieved over the course of this challenge!! Although I made my first goal, I hit a plateau and fell short of my second one. Oh, well....
Anyway, I am SO up for another challenge. Tell me when and where and I'm there
Musicangel-- thank you for starting this challenge. It's been fun and a great source of support, and I'm so glad for this miniature journey we all took together....
Good LUCK today, and may we sham-ROCK all of our St. Patrick's Day outfits!
Our Lady Bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 241/188.8/120

Height: 5' 2"

Congrats to everyone who made their goals!

Even though I haven't remember to post in this thread often, I just barely made mine! I was aiming for 165.5 and this morning weighed in at 165.1 - I'll take it!

Have a great St. Paddy's Day all!
audri8301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #146  

Hello Everyone!

Great job to those who made their goals! I made it about halfway to mine, but my visit from TOM started today...of course.

I reached 192.8 So down from the beginning weight of 199, I have definitely made some progress. Thank you all for being a wonderful group who has been so supportive! You definitely kept me on track!

Enjoy your weekend! Have a drink, maybe dinner out...have fun but remember to celebrate the loss not by undoing your hard work, but by celebrating in moderation. Check back Monday for our Cinco de Mayo Challenge!!!

And if you're wondering, yes...I really do mark everything via the party holidays.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #147  

I weighed in at.....195.75 this morning. So for this challenge I lost 8.25 pounds. Not quite the 15 that I wanted, but hey I'll take it. Especially since this means I'm out of the obese range. So at least I reached one of my mini goals by St. Patty's, right?
I really enjoyed this challenge and I'm glad you all were able to make progress towards your goals as well. You're all awesome and you've done a great job. Enjoy the day! See you guys Monday for the next challenge