3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W. Laboring for our Bodies ~ Week 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/206926-w-o-w-laboring-our-bodies-%7E-week-2-a.html)

hope4me 07-18-2010 06:27 PM

Thanks for the support everybody. Popcorn: you are on! Let's check in this week on the exercise front. I still haven't worked out today but I Will do it. Thank you for the suggestion. My eating today hasn't been great. I ate some tortilla chips and cheese and a couple of chocolates while watching a movie. I'm throwing away the cheese dip. I got it at a mexican restaurant and I can't stay out of it. It's now in the trash. It's not worth the depression it's causing me. I hate this rollercoaster but it is the reality of my life.

W: need to drink more
E: plan to do 45 min walk/sculpt
E: under 2000 (too late for 1500) :(
D: make my plan work for the last half of the day

PopcornGal 07-18-2010 09:06 PM

Yesterday's WEED went well. Including our agility trial. We did not qualify in either of yesterday's runs but my handling skills were much improved and the dog did great.

Hope - :cool: This is cool. Smart choice on throwing out the dip. Don't beat yourself up. We all do the roller coaster thing once in a while. I made sure that I got my walk in after the trial yesterday. Today I got up early to get it in beforehand and just before it poured. I am exhausted now so it is a good thing I did it this morning.

Love & Tiara - looking forward is the best outlook you can have. Say goodbye to those old numbers.

Mavis - glad the game was fun. Did you do okay on eating?

Emily - how is it going with hubby away?

Jeni - sorry about the tough day at work and no workout. I always like the Scarlet O'Hara attitude: tomorrow's another day. You always seem to get into the groove pretty quickly. You are an inspiration.

Kim - were you able to find the cat? That is so scary. :(

Silver - welcome to the group. I really like the WEED it helps keep me on track.

Despite a bad night of sleep, it was a very good day at the agility trial. We actually qualified in our first run. :woohoo: Second run was nice too even though we dropped a bar so we didn't qualify. Thanks for all the good wishes everyone.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 3 miles (done!)
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - go to the grocery store and get some healthy food for the week

love2b150 07-18-2010 09:44 PM

Popcorn, I will gladly throw those old numbers out of the window :D ... well my E=exercise didn't go nearly as planned. First I attempted to get dressed after dinner and my stomach started rumbling. I'm trying to figure out what in the world is going on? Well I bought the Walmart brand of prune juice and wanted to see if there was any difference ... other than the fact that if reminded me of drinking molasses it was the same. So that is what was wrong with my tummy duh, I forgot I had drank it earlier, what a nut. I got pass that, we got in the truck and were headed to the track. Not ... we had two Red Box movies that needed to go back and where were they? not in the truck, they were in the family room. So after making a u-turn we heard this loud sound coming from the passenger rear guess what we had a flat, an all the way to the rim flat. So we drove back to our subdivision and parked and walked back to the house. That was all of my workout :(. What an interesting evening ...

I jammed my toe on Thursday and our youngest son just dropped a football on my swollen, bruised toe, so now it's throbbing again

My goodness what else, ouch ;) ...

emiloots 07-19-2010 12:54 AM

Popcorn - funny you ask, it's 12:50 am right now, Des woke up crying around 10:30 and wouldn't settle back down so I went up to rock him to sleep - he puked (I mean everthing) all over both of us, had to take a bath, do pukey laundry and he is still not back to sleep. Not the best start - to top it off I have a horribly busy day at work tomorrow and am really going to screw someone if I have to call out - argh! Some sort of cosmic joke I think :)

TIARA 07-19-2010 02:56 AM

i had a very productive sunday.. went to work and finished my korean soap.. also i stayed with in my 1200 calorie range.. Im off to a very good week.. im gonna throw in some exercise and hope to drop some big #z on wed..

w 64
e tread mill speed 3
e1200
d finish my book...

goodnite my w.o.w. ohana

jcatron243 07-19-2010 05:26 AM

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3393142