3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W. Laboring for our Bodies ~ Week 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/206926-w-o-w-laboring-our-bodies-%7E-week-2-a.html)

hope4me 07-16-2010 10:52 PM

I've been MIA too. I'm struggling since winning the contest b/c I've let myself cheat here and there. I've gotta get back on the straight and narrow. I made myself workout the past 2 days. Just gotta get more strict on the calories.

W: not enough
E: 50 min ellipticle
E: 2100 calories (should be under 1500)
D: get my motivation back

TIARA 07-16-2010 11:29 PM

popcorn.. sorry ive been M.I.A. So far they havent called me. so whats the old saying no news is good new..lol i know tests take a while but i hope they hurry to give me an all clear.. I will try to log in everyday but some days are harder than others but i will do my best.. im staying stong and counting my calories..
ive havent had energy to exercise.Also im staying true to weighing in once a week even though i had really wanted to do it yesterday i stayed strong also my sister hid it from me..lol
kris .. welcome back..
mamap.. i love zuchinni.. i will be trying it as soon as i can go shopping..
hope4me.. you can do it.. did you start a new challenge..look forward to winning that..

w 64++
e relax
e 1200
d put away clothes..

jcatron243 07-17-2010 05:21 AM

Morning guys. Yesterday was tough, no workout and I ate way too much after work. Today shoud be better.

PopcornGal 07-17-2010 08:57 AM

Yesterday's WEED went well. In fact I was diligent all week. So I was disappointed to get on the scale today - Saturday is my weigh in day - and only lost a 1.5 lbs. I was not surprised though because my clothes weren't feeling any different. I know it is still a loss but I was hoping for at least 2 lbs. I need the motivation at the beginning to keep me on track so I can build good habits.

Tiara - thanks for checking in. Good for you (and your sister for helping LOL) for not weighing in the middle of your week.

Jeni - I am sure today will be much better.

Hope - lets agree to focus on just this week and give it an extra push in the exercise dept. We can do it together. Maybe that will help get you back into this. We can check in daily. Are you game?

Love - don't get discourage. We will dust ourselves off and focus on the fact that we have made some progress and keep moving forward.

Mavis - have fun at the game today.

Kim - how did the 3 meals/day plan go yesterday?

I am a little nervous today. I have an agility trial this weekend and I have been struggling with my handling skills. I am going to try to stay positive and focus on the strides we have made.

Eating will be a little tough but I will pack some snacks and keep my calories in check when I go to pick up lunch between runs.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 3 miles
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - focus on our successes at the trial

love2b150 07-17-2010 09:19 AM

Thanks PopcornGirl :)

I actually got up this morning earlier than I have all week and weighed in at 179.6. I was really happy to see that 7 finally ... let's hope it stays their for awhile.;) That was the highlight of my morning so I'm off to a great start.

W ~ already started so 64+ is easy
E ~ I would like to get 3.5 to 4 miles in today ... I know I can do 3
E ~ calories for today should be 1497 I didn't come close yesterday, not that I mind :)
D ~ keep a good attitude, stay OP

Have a great OP day Everyone :carrot:

KimL1214 07-17-2010 09:34 AM

PopcornGal~ Did you end up getting your walk in? Good luck on your agility trial!

MamaP~ Sounds yummy! I'm going to try it this week!

mothermavis~ Have fun!!!

love2b150~ You got this!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!!

hope4me~ How are you doing with the calories today?

TIARA~ That's cute that your sister hid the scale! Let us know as soon as you know what's going on!

jcatron243~ How are you doing so far today?

7/17/10 WEED

W~ 100oz H20
E~ More moving in and waitressing tonight!
E~ 3 Meals, w/in WW points!
D~ Minimum 8 hours of sleep tonight!

Today is going to be chaotic! I really need to find my moms cat as she accidentally let him out this morning and he NEEDS to go to the vet ASAP. He's been choking for days now and we can't figure out what he's choking on. His nose was pretty hot last night, which I believe means he has a fever. Plus I need to go take some promotional pictures of the town band, PLUS take a shower and be at work by 1. YIKES!
Enjoy your Saturday!!!

love2b150 07-17-2010 12:40 PM

Thanks Kim ... whew you have a really busy day. You'll need that 8 hours when you are done. Have a great day.:)

emiloots 07-17-2010 08:40 PM

Hey ladies -

I'm guilty of the MIA as well, I usually check every day but don't post. As always, not doing the greatest, all my fault of course but one of these days I've got to get it together :) Hope everyone has a great weekend, DH is away on business from Sun-Tues night so trying to get everything ready to minimize the stress.

W - 64+
E - mowed the lawn today
E - tomorrow is another day
D - read a little and get cleaned up around the house

TIARA 07-17-2010 10:18 PM

Well ive been very strick on my calorie intake and i hope it will pay on on my weigh in day.. Stayed out late with the girls and even though everyone was snacking on junk food i curved my hunger with an apple.. wow you should have saw the shock on their faces ..cant wait till i reach my ten pound mark of 224 because i have new clothes im gonna wear..

love.. good job.. 179.6.. i understand what you mean im personally sick of seeing 230z but thats how it goes with every new goal i set i cant wait to get to the next one. but i must say im glad ill never see 294 284 274 264 254 244 ever again.. thats one promise to myself i intented to keep..

popcorn.. Good luck..

kim.. i sure will keep you all posted.. wishing you luck on finding your moms cat.. hopefully it didnt go too far..

everyone eles have a good weekend.. relax and stay focus and on plan..

w 64
e boxing
e 1200
d watch my korean soaps i finally found at the library.. im so excited..

jcatron243 07-18-2010 05:26 AM

:wave: Fly by this morning. sorry ladies.

Yesterdays WEED was alright, but I didn't workout. I had stuff to do. Work was another tough day. Today will be better.

SilverLife 07-18-2010 05:39 AM

I'd like to join in on this one.

My W.E.E.D. currently looks thus:

W: 138.5

E: 90 a day: something strenuous, something long, something soft and nourishing, which for me is Callanetics and walking, ballet stretches, some dance, gardening and movement treats for myself.

E: Enjoying my eating plan, and my recordkeeping.

D: Thinking through goals, prayer and applying what is working in my eating plan to other things.

What a lovely challenge! I wish you all a very nice morning! :)

mothermavis 07-18-2010 07:53 AM

Had a great time yesterday.

Must get back on track today. Off to church and then boot camp at the Y, then grocery shopping. B back later!!

MamaP 07-18-2010 11:07 AM

Welcome SilverLife! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

love2b150 07-18-2010 02:57 PM

TIARA, I pray I never see all of my previous numbers either. However got up this morning and 180.4 was on the scale but oh well, it's still close to 179 so I'll take it. :D I too love to see peoples faces when I don't eat anything that I use to. They always say, "just one isn't gonna hurt you". But they don't have to face my scale, I do.

Didn't make my W.E.E.D. on exercise. We went shopping for ME yesterday and went walking too late so I only did 2 miles. But will definitely fix that this evening :D. I had a late breakfast today so I'm a little behind on calories and skipped lunch, I just wasn't hungry. That may be a good thing since the scale was up .8 this morning. So my W.E.E.D. is the same as yesterday

W ~ already started so 64+ is easy
E ~ I would like to get 3.5 to 4 miles in today ... I know I can do 3
E ~ calories for today should be 1497
D ~ keep a good attitude, stay OP

:welcome: SilverLife

SilverLife 07-18-2010 03:05 PM

Love2b150, thank you for the fancy welcome.

I've been thinking about the "D" part of this challenge and the lovely mindfulness about food, eating, planning, etc., that is appearing. It's a nice subject for a Sunday.

Hope you all are having an especially nice day! :)