Old 12-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #31  
a FATabulous girl

S/C/G: 470/392/180

Height: 5 ft 8 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleygirl82 View Post
Hi I'm Haley can I hang out with you girls? I just was weighed at my doctor's so I'll weigh again Friday after next...my weight is 307. This week is final exams and I have been eating carbs nonstop....it feels hopeless!! The thing is I must have pulled a muscle a couple months ago, because after I exercise and/or when I lay down this one part of my back hurts so bad I can't take it! I want to exercise before one of my exams tomorrow but I don't want to be in so much pain when I go to school at 2 cause I would be in pain the rest of the day! My doctor said to give it a couple more months ugh....also I have a daughter, I'm vegan and hypothyroid...the supplements don't help with my energy or anything it stinks
hihi!!! I totally understand what you are going through. Myself have went from 470lbs to 280lbs and back to 370!!! Its a tough road but we can do it!!! I have faith in everyone including myself!
christymourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #32  
I'm in here somewhere!

S/C/G: 215/tracker/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Hi Kids!!

I hadn't weighed myself since mid November. And now I know why we need to weigh ourselves regularly. I was 195. Crikey!! Wrong Direction!!!

Thank goodness for Christy because now i have to weigh in next week. I have kept up with my C25K though. Or else I might have crept back over 200 and that would have wounded me.

Slimming - I feel for you and the clothes, trying everything on and nothing looking right. I sure hope you pulled yourself out of your funk! You are going to WIN this fight!!!!!! hang in there!!!!!

Haley - How were your exams? Is your back better?

Tamara - How are you doing with WW??

We can do this!!! My scale is NOT going backwards again. SHEEEESH!!!
RealMeSomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:41 AM   #33  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

christymourning-Yaay we can do it!

Realme2010- my exams were ok thanks i ended up with A A A- B my back wasn't hurting last night for the first time in 3 months lol I'm going to exercise today and see if it hurts 20 minutes after, that will be the real test lol

I was doing WW...sort of..I didn't actually stick to it for more than a couple days so I'm going back to calorie counting ugh I'm going to start with 2000 I think and then see what happens and adjust if I need to. I know I've been eating well over 2000 lately lol oops!....Christmas will be a challenge but I'll still try to count and if I go over...well at least I'll be accountable for it!
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:54 AM   #34  
Haley wants to run!

yesterday I ate 2322 calories but there were lots of vegetables and fruit in there and I kept track which is a first for the last month....let's try for day 2...I exercised yesterday did 32 minutes of the walk at home dvd and yes I was hurting shortly after *sigh*
Old 12-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #35  
I'm in here somewhere!

S/C/G: 215/tracker/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Haley - good for you! You were healthy AND exercised. GOOD JOB!!
RealMeSomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:45 AM   #36  
Haley wants to run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realme2010 View Post
Haley - good for you! You were healthy AND exercised. GOOD JOB!!
thank you! the last couple of days I've been so busy cleaning etc because my daughter is home tomorrow for school vacation so I don't want to have to do it then.

I signed up for my first 5k of 2010...I ran this race this year so at least I know what to expect from the course, it's not easy there are a few big hills but I can do it lol It's on March 20th the Shamrock Shuffle.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Height: 5'4"

Smile WHERE is everybody?

Happy New Year's everyone!

I'm back and (hopefully) did not pack on too much during the time away. I had a great vacation during the last two weeks. While I ate well and abundantly, I didn't binge. My exercise plans did not pan out as often as I initially believed; yet, I wasn't a "couch potato!"

I'm so ready to dive back into my routines.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Jean
Ready2BThinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:58 AM   #38  
Haley wants to run!

I've been wondering where everyone is myself lol. I haven't been the greatest diet and exercise wise but yesterday was good. I've started tracking my food on fitday and am journaling on the johnstonefitness forums. Also I'm going to make a commitment on stickk.com with money maybe $30. I CAN'T afford it, that's a lot of money to me or maybe I'll do $50 to really scare me lol. I'll commit to doing exercise x amount of days and eat no more than 2000 cals a day with one cheat meal a week and make the commitment for 3 months at a time so i have the potential to lose $600. I don't want to do it with weight loss exactly because bodies fluctuate you know, I don't want a fluctuation to cost me $50!!! lol or if I exercise and then my body retains water, I lost $50 because of that, I don't think so lol