Old 11-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #76  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I'm glad to see yall constantly posting. Love it!

Weeb ~ I actually don't know Greek, it's one of the many languages I want to learn. I want the words as one of my tattoos.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:40 AM   #77  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

Height: 5'1

Ugh if anyone watched the Biggest Loser yesterday it was so SHOCKING. Not exactly the results I hoped would happen. I hope liz goes home. She has such an evil energy about her

Calories - on point
Activity - 30 min pilates, 70 min treadmill, 60 min hulahoop
Fluids - Water + Green Tea
^_^

weebleswobble - Unfortunately we don't have a trader's joe around here I wish we did. I would have so much fun perusing lol.

Hope everyone is having a great week
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #78  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Tuesday

Water yes
Exercise yes
Food No

I will be back to post another thought in a little while.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #79  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Hi. Just wanted to apologize for missing yesterday. 5 second whine: work was sucky, and DH is sick and a whiny baby, and then church for christmas pageant. Done.

Food was on plan yesterday, I ended up with 30 mins exercise, on plan for water.
Day before yesterday: food yes, 1 hr exercise, water yes.

Today is veterans day, so being a state employee I'm at the house. What a relief to actually get to catch up everything. Hope you all are doing well. Don't forget WI is tomorrow. I'll update the points tomorrow as well.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #80  
Slower But Get'n There

I have being doing WATP with Leslie Sansone consistently since February of this year, I have already logged 193 miles watp. But I haven't changed my eating habits at all. It hit me yesterday that if I don't do that, I am wasting my time. Why knock myself out on exercise, only to keep eating and not lose anything. So I have decided when I get ready to exercise, I am going to question myself as to whether I am going to do better food wise, instead of "wasting my time." Am I quitting my exercise? No, just trying to motivate myself and focus on the whole picture.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #81  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

hey, I thought you might all be amused, I'm playing the piano for a fake funeral today at seminary. you didn't think they let us practice on real dead people, did you?
weebleswobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:52 AM   #82  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

^_^ Hey girls, I stepped on the scale and it read 171.5 which is amazing since my mini goal before thanksgiving was 171. I might have to adjust my goal again for the 3rd time! It's nice to know though I have some room to mess up in NYC when i visit my sister. It's during TOM too ~_~.

Yesterday food was on plan, drank green tea and water
activity : 30 min pilates, 60 min hulahoop, 75min gym~

Good luck ladies I know this thread really keeps me in check

starting weight~179
11/05 - 175
11/12 - 171.5
11/19 -
11/26 -

sprklemajik - I hope the rest of the week is better for you. Hope your DH gets better!

JazzyPeggy - Great job exercise wise though! 193 miles is awesome! Keep up the good work. I did read somewhere that food contributes 80-90%to weightloss and exercise contributes 10-20% so sometimes I have to remind myself of that when I beat myself up for not working hard enough at the gym. Good luck to you!!!

weebleswobble - Fake funeral? Sounds interesting.... lol
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #83  
Slower But Get'n There

Reported my wi, I almost forgot about it. I meant to do yesterday kind of like a last chance diet and exercise for the week, but I forgot today was weigh in. I did lose though, so it's ok.

Yesterday
water no
food no
exercise no
Kind of surprised scales were down. but I am doing better on my food.

Thanks incontrol for those percentages, I will remember that.

Tessa, hope your husband is better.

Weebles, so did you have a "fake" body for your funeral? lol
Old 11-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

hey girls! ok I'm ready - I mean REALLY ready to get back into this. I actually started again on Sunday (at #220.2) and have been POP all week. This morning I'm down to #216.2

The goal I had set for myself on Suday was to lose #5 but now with this initial drop I'm going to go for #7 - which means I have 2 weeks to lose #3.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

hey gang can I join in. Ive been away for a while. Im ready to chuck more weight. what do I do next. Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #86  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

my weigh-in today was 213. I'm on plan with diet and water but I haven't done any exercise because I'm laaaazy (well, I'm too busy with school and stuff).

Our fake funeral yesterday was actually profoundly moving...the person they chose to remember was an anonymous body found in the desert between Mexico and the US... I found myself in tears at the fake funeral...
weebleswobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiemae View Post
hey gang can I join in. Ive been away for a while. Im ready to chuck more weight. what do I do next. Pat
PAT!!! OMG I missed you SO much! I think you were waiting to come back until i was ready. Well girl I'm here now and ready to go!!! I see you're still hovering around the #180 mark.. it's time to push through that! I'm working on getting BACK into Onederland! I let myself slide after Landan was born,a dn some of the weight crept back on... NOT ANYMORE!!!

you've always been a great diet buddy - I'm glad to see you're back! Now we just have to see what the boss Shari says we need to do next. I just figured I'd hang out and bug people until the Christmas challenge that starts on the 27th. My goal is to hit Onederland by New Years - so I'm going to use the next few weeks befor ethe challenge starts to get down more - and then really push through the Christmas challenge to see if I can give myself a ver Happy Christmas present by hitting goal early! It'd be really AWESOME to hit my Pre- weight by the New Year... but right now I'm taking it slow and steady so that I don't dissappoint myself, and the ultimate goal is to lose EVERY WEEK... If I can do that, then I WILL hit my goal!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Eny I admit I seen your post and joined in. I am so ready to loose some more weight. I did a sneaky peek on the scale at the Y this evening. I liked what I saw. But will wait to post my weight til morning. We were good diet
buddies before so shall we join forces and push together to reach out weight goals?? The doctor wanted me to loose 18 by 12/2. Not going to make that one. but have lost some.

I am glad to see some other buddies here. Shari what is my next step? Eny says your the boss! I will check in in the morning. Have a great evening Pat

Last edited by Dixiemae; 11-13-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #89  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope you have all had a great week so far!

Weeb ~ That is actually rather creepy.

Grace ~ You are doing great!

Sparkle ~ Feel better?

Jazzy ~ I've been waiting to try WATP. Heard lots of good things about it!

back Eny and Dixie! Just slide in and start posting. PM your WIs to me so I can keep track unless you just wanna wait till the Christmas challenge starts for that.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:36 AM   #90  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Weigh-in: 145 lbs (No Gain/No Lost) Better luck for me next week!

Last edited by dangerouscurves76; 11-13-2009 at 12:46 AM.
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote