Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #46  
Ready to be skinny!

S/C/G: 238/221!!!/180

Height: 5'11

I think i'm on plan with food. I know I drank a lot of coffee, and 3 lean pockets. (haha, don't judge too quick, I was really busy at work all day. You gotta do what ya gotta do! ) So. I'm 99.3 percent sure that was under 1800 calories... I drank all my water, but I didn't get a chance to exercise.

Oh well

Tomorrow though! How are you ladies doin? Go indians!
evieistrying09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #47  
Ready to be skinny!

Btw, i'm just SO happy about this little challenge! It's making it sooo much easier for me, ya'll don't know. I love the group of people on here too!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Shoot I forgot to weigh in yesterday. I had a microbiology exam today so I was studying for it all day yesterday. I was doing really good with diet/exercise, but I got really stressed over this exam while I was studying for it yesterday and kinda binged yesterday and today. I have decided to study a little everyday rather than waiting till the last minute so I don't stress out and freak out!

Oh well so I'm gonna start again tomorrow! URGGGG!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:15 AM   #49  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Hey sparkle, as much as I love my team, I'm doing the extra exercise to lose weight. lol I am taking the weekend off though from exercise. Thanks for the concern.

I did exercise today and reach my water goal. Over on my food though. Have a great weekend everyone.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #50  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

Height: 5'1

on plan with everything =)
food ~1175 calories
activity ~ walked around mall, 30 min pilates, 45 min hula, 1 hour treadmill
drink ~ lots and lots of water.....

evieistrying09 - <3 Coffee hehe I had to limit myself to 1x a week at starbucks though ~ trying not to drink my calories.. GO INDIANS

McKenziesmomma - I hope you did well on your exam!

JazzyPeggy - I hope you have a great weekend too~
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #51  
Ready to be skinny!

InControl2Day: I had probably about 5 cups. They were just from the pot, nothing special Just a little bit of dry creamer, and some splenda. I counted about 60 calories for each cup...I only came to about 1400 calories yesterday.

Last edited by evieistrying09; 11-07-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #52  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Just a quick check-in. I've been struggling all day to get it together after a late night out dancing. On the upside, I only had one drink so I didn't have to fight off a hangover. Somehow I managed to stay OP w/ my diet and complete my scheduled exercise (110 mins). Two more glasses of water to go and I'm done for the day.
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:55 PM   #53  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Incontrol...Evie...even though you're on the other team, I'll tell you my secret.

Starbuck's is my weakness. They have a sugar free/fat free latte that is to die for. 70 calories, I think. it's called Cinnamon Dulce. Costs about $4. The kicker - the HUGE BOTTLE OF SYRUP, they will sell it to you for about $9. it tastes like a Cinnabon, I kid you not. I have it in my coffee at home with a shot of skim milk, tastes like a treat every day. We like to cut an apple and drizzle it on the apple, it's sweet and cinnamony. I'm looking forward to making squash for thanksgiving and serving it with that...

Note, it's a seasonal syrup, so if you like it, stock up.

I like to make smoothies with coffee in my magic bullet. Or smoothies with Crystal Lite. Can't beat a o calorie smoothie.

For today...a point for posting, 2 points for being on plan, 1 point for water, and FIVE POINTS FOR 2.5 hours of exercise (2 hours and 10 minutes of strenuous home improvement and also my very first time doing Jillian's 30 day shred, I thought I was going to diiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!!) 9 points total.

I'm excited to have the DVD of the shred, I can take it with me to go to school. I stay with a friend of mine 2 days a week, and I think I can do a modified shred in my room at her house on my computer (not the jumping stuff, but the crunching and windmills and stuff) so I can keep going...
weebleswobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #54  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

I've been in a meeting most of the day, so I'm afraid the only point I'll get today is for posting.

Church tomorrow, but I'll try to drink my water, and stay on target for my points.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #55  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Alright ladies, I've been busy today. Yesterday I did great, 30 mins exercise, on plan food wise, on plan with my water. It was snazzy. =5

I have walked all day today, we went to the Biltmore and toured the house, but I'll only count the time I was hiking through the gardens (jeeze, I would have never thought it would be that hilly.) so only 1.5 hrs of exercise It was crazy.

Mel it's alright, just glad to see your'e still part of the challenge.

Weebles-Jeeze way to go on the points!!! Woot! I'll try to hit the same levels tomorrow.

Great job with the posting ladies, and Evies-I feel the same way, when we're all posting and keeping up with each other I feel much more connected and accountable.

Last edited by sprklemajik; 11-07-2009 at 09:59 PM.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #56  
hand to mouth disease?

Peggy, church for me tomorrow too. I am a seminarian and a student minister and have nearly a 2-hr drive each way.

How do you deal with church dinners and nice church ladies trying to feed you cakes and pies and cookies and stuff? Someone is always trying to send me home with something (my husband is a pastor too, at our home church, so it is double trouble).
Old 11-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #57  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Been doing alot of thinking today, trying not to fall into a pocket of deep depression. TOM is basically over and if this morning was any indication, tomorrow's WI will not be pretty. It's all my fault of course. I lost complete control this week. Tomorrow is a new week, I suppose.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:12 AM   #58  
Ready to be skinny!

Angry

Ugh.

NO EXERCISE today. I stayed on my water though, and, I ate tons of homemade pizza. (YUM, but still not good for me) I didn't even want to count.

Church tomorrow for me too. Oh, ya'll should pray for me. church days are usually when I binge. NOT good. I need to get back to the REAL diet! Two days off-plan! grrr!

Last edited by evieistrying09; 11-08-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:25 AM   #59  
hand to mouth disease?

I'm not allowed to go off plan (says me). I think, for a while I might have had a lick of something, or a bite...but now, I don't even care for it.

Well, it's time for a bubble bath and bed. I'm about ready for it to be over TOM too, Shari.

By the way, who is Grace?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:40 AM   #60  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

Height: 5'1

o.o My name is grace!

lol

I felt sore and tired yesterday but I hauled *** to the gym anyway but took it easy. Spent 30 min walking at 3.8 at different inclines and did 30 min interval training on the elliptical. ~ 60 min at gym

Food I was on point ... 1200 calories... it was so hard though I kept on fantasizing about different foods I wanted to eat.... I really had to fight the urge to make something I'd regret later

Drank lots of green tea and water yesterday =)

I love how I wake up and the cravings are gone. I've realized my worst time is around 7pm - bed time... I'm going to be extra vigilant if I'm out during that time with friends.... who knows what I'll eat in sight O_O

weebleswobble
- AW thankyou for that tip lol. I've actually started drinking cafe latte's with skim milk and grown to appreciate the coffee flavor. But if i see that I will definitely try it =D

JasonsLea - It's not final until final weigh-in is my personal motto =P. Just drink lots of fluids today could just be salt retention ! If not, it IS a new week =D

evieistrying09 - Ugh I want to eat pizza -_- ONE Of the cravings from last night.

sprklemajik
- Great job staying on plan =D
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote