Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Melissa- Yeah I remember. Nobody is looking at you so wear the heck out of the short sleeve shirts, your just being paranoid,lol. So I did like 20 min of cardio and then focused most of my time strength traning today. My muscles are feeling the burn now, lol.

I did really good with exercise today. I worked out as I said earlier plus it was so nice that my sister, my nephew and I all went for a pretty long walk. I ate pretty good and got most of my water in. Im happy with today. Tommorow is suppose to be even nicer so I cant wait for that.

I have a question thats off weight loss subject. Im going to Vegas soon and I was wondering how people keep their money when walking around. I have a purse but its just one you hold no over the shoulder strap and im afraid if I bring it I will set it down and leave it somewhere. I bought this little back pack but then I realized how goofy it looked. Any ideas?

Dixie- I plan on doing my nails too! I bought a pink and a dark blue. I cant decide which I wanna do,

Tessa- A bikini? Thats awesome! I cant wait til the day I can wear a bikini again. As tall as you are I bet you will look great.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:13 AM   #227  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

hey guys!
Melissa.. i think i missed somehing along the way here.. but wear what you want! no body notices your arms but you! and besides.. you're too pretty to hide yourself!

Heather.. we are both counting down to vegas.. watch out! that place won't know what hit it!! lol. i will have to send you my cell number one of these days. we so shoudl meet up. will you be there on the 7th? cause im there alone for a nite cause my DH leaves a day earlier than planned.

Im posting some pics of dresses to wear to meet dh off the plane... which one do you guys like better? OR should i return both and start over? hehe im weird about florals.. but something drew me to these ones.. lol

Note: please ignore my face.. haha im in bed head mode at the moment but just slipped the dresses on for opinons sake.
also.. feel free to tell me if any orboth look horrid.. lol i still have 7 good days of shopping time left lol

n716900289_6237604_4266366.jpg

n716900289_6237605_1151538.jpg

n716900289_6237606_1575843.jpg
Old 03-17-2009, 12:19 AM   #228  

Abby- Yay! Cant wait for Vegas! No I wont be there the 7th. Im only there for 3 days, actually only 2 full. Its my first vacation since I was little going with my mom AND my sister. My mom lives in another state so Im super excited. For the dresses, I pick number 3!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:24 AM   #229  

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Faux--I really like the first one!

Yesterday was a good day--right on for a calories, got my exercise in, water too, but I keep forgetting my vitamins.

Today may be another story as it is my very busy day, I do tons of walking today, so may have to let that be my informal exercise.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:48 AM   #230  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufi View Post
Someone asked what I did to lose the 2 pounds this week. I worked my butt off.
Thanks for posting this. I needed to hear every single word of it and others will take a lot out of it as well. You are so right, we just don't get everything we deserve. That's just life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
Im posting some pics of dresses to wear to meet dh off the plane... which one do you guys like better?
I vote for the first one. It makes you look thinner than the first and I just think it looks better on ya in general...plus, show off those legs, girl!

I am getting ready to hit the track and start week 2 of C25K...yay! It's going to be in the 70s here today but everything is muddy and puddly thanks to 4 straight days of rain.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Happy St Patty's Day!!!

Faux I also like the first one, it does look good on you.

Heather when we go to Vegas usually once a year, I always wear a backpack purse for the same reason that you are saying, If I carry a regular purse I am always scared I will lay it down and leave or someone will walk off with it. So with a backpack purse I always have it with me. I have a white one and a black one to go with whatever I am wearing.

Faux and Heather I am so jealous we should be in Vegas this week but plans changed and we didn't go but the rest of the group are having a blast....
Old 03-17-2009, 09:49 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Faux~The first dress rocks on you! You wear the heck out of that one.

Heather~How about a funky french manicure using both colors. It would look good. Blue and pink go with just about anything.

Melissa~How is the journaling going? It has saved me once all ready. I am very happy with it.~~~Gotta go for now Pat
Old 03-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #233  

Abby-Haha, I guess im out voted! Ive just been liking the long dresses lately.

Chopper- Thanks for the suggestion.Where do you get the backpack purse?

Dixie- That would be cool but im doing it myself and im not very good at painting my nails are toes anways, lol. Heck I can barely reach my toes, haha.

Purple- Its suppose to be really nice today here too! It was yesterday but I think tommorow its suppose to rain again. Mother nature keeps teasing us.

Well my dad went and aired our bike tires up yesterday so I think instead of working out in doors I will go for a nice bike ride. Hope everyone has a good day.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:12 PM   #234  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
hey guys!
Im posting some pics of dresses to wear to meet dh off the plane... which one do you guys like better? OR should i return both and start over? hehe im weird about florals.. but something drew me to these ones.. lol
I vote for the first one....it is sooo light and springy looking! Plus you look all tan and so cute and so teeny!

I think the second one would be better if it was a solid print...I don't like big prints....and it looks a little to dressy for a pick up at the airport....

but this is fun...I like you modeling the clothes for us and letting us vote...LOL
Old 03-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #235  

Everyone don't forget to PM Eny your final weight today!

I can't wait for her to start the new challenge!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #236  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

thanks for the votes guys! Yeah.. i wanted a couple more dressy things to wear for going to shows or fancy dinners and whatnot too.. hehe

DANG! i forgot this challenge ends today and i didint weigh in this morning... ive been trying to stick to fridays.. i guess i will give a rough estimate? lol

chopper: sorry your vegs trip didnt turn out.. hopefully youwill get to go soon

im re-doing the c25k starting tomorrow or maybe tonite.. im goin to strat doing it on the treadmill with my running at a faster pace.. im a slow jogger and i thought maybe ths program from the begining with a higher speed will help me become quick like a bunny! lol
Old 03-17-2009, 02:37 PM   #237  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Oh, a bike ride sounds delicious. I am stuck indoors at my boring desk job. One saving grace, I can open the window and enjoy the fresh air.

Things are starting to settle down around here although we sure miss that car. Since the finance company just received the final payment, we don't have the title and we can't get a settlement check until we have the title. Sigh.
My daughter was crying this morning over her college decision. She did not get a scholarship to her favorite out of state, so she has to decide between the other two. I thought I knew her second choice, but I think the proximity of the in-state school is looking more attractive to her these days. She has become very fond of her new boyfriend who is a year younger and will be in town for another year. Poor thing.

Yesterday was step class and yoga. Thankfully, my yoga class is not beating me up so bad any longer. Today is body sculpting and something cardio. I wil probably run outside on the track for a bit before the class.

Still working on the eating right thing. Maybe this spring weather will provide some incentive.

Faux-I vote for dress number one. However,you look lovely in both dresses.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #238  

I didnt know we were suppose to do a weigh in by today. Im confused. Well I didnt weight myself this morning and I just ate lunch so I have no idea what I weight. I guess ill stick with what I weighed last since it hasnt been that long since last time I weighted.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:58 PM   #239  

Well I just thought we were weighing in at the beginning of the challenge and the end of the challenge...I mean I know that we weigh weekly....but didn't we set goals at the beginning of the challenge....I just thought we were supposed to weigh in and see if we met our goals....Maybe we aren't supposed to.

Where is Eny? Has anyone heard from her?
Old 03-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I didn't realize we were to weigh in today!!! I will have to go with my last known weight of 175. Yes, today is the end of this challenge. When does the new challenge begin tomorrow? Do we weigh in for the start of that one? I am a little bit confused too.
Closed Thread