Old 02-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #46  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Hattie22 - 51 pounds that is AWESOME....I wish I could see where I lost my 10 pounds..lol...I know it came from somewhere.

You know what cracks me up is I dont know how long it is going to take for me to lose some of my butt. I mean I already had a bubble butt, now I have a double bubble butt. I do notice that my stomach is going down and does not look so out there. I think what I am going to start doing this challenge is count my calories because I have not been doing that lately.

you know what I also wonder is how much do the Biggest Loser work out when they are on the ranch. I was just curious... I just see them working so hard and struggle, but once they get going they are not as tired. I know I am rambling... I just try to think of new and unique ways to help us all on our journey. Where Jillian Michaels when you need her...hehehe..she would kick our butts for sure...lol
There is no I can't ..... you CAN and you WILL.......

Ta Ta for now .... I will back later to see how everyone is doing. I need to get back to work...lol

Cheers~
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #47  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls, just got done logging in my exercise today. Wanted to check in and see what was new.....

Jayagoddess, sorry about your cold. I always double up my vit C, and I also use zinc, or ZiCam to help shorten the length of my colds. Echinecea and goldenseal also help me a bunch. Of course, if I can I also knock myself out for 3or4 days with Nyquil! But sometimes I just can't check out of life for that long. Hope you get to feeling better really soon. ( and your daughter too!)

Hattie, I am sure you are looking great, and maybe they are jealous. Soon you will have to change your signon to "HOTTIE22"!!

Tomorrow is WI for me, hope my hard work will show.
gotta go and finish the laundry, girls. If I don't, I won't have any work out clothes for tomorrow. Can't let that happen, No Excuses!!!!!!!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #48  

goodmorning everyone

Great to come in and read all your news.

jaya, I hope that both you and your daughter are feeling better. Regarding the "biggest loser" and amount of exercise they do on the ranch, I did a search once and supposedly they workout 3-4 hrs. per week, I read that they do 2 hrs. of cardio and 1 hr. of strenth training. I also read that they have a lot of injuries. Don't forget that they have professionals and medical staff on hand. Also, I have no idea how accurate this information is...I merely scratched the surface with the research and have no idea of its validity. Keep up the great work Jaya and enjoy your vaca with your daughter .

Lewis, hope you enjoyed your 2 day vaca. Good luck with the WI today.

Ladyinflux, good luck as well and wtg on the working out girls.

Msperception, wtg on getting back on track! Keep on rocking it

windchime, congrats on seeing that loss and on going on the elliptical, etc. Keep at it, one day at a time As far as having a full tummy and still wanting something after, oh yesssssss, that happens to me sometimes too! I will feel like having something...like a treat of sorts. I have my sugar free fudgeicles and low fat sugar free vanilla and choc. swirl puddings as snacks if I feel like having something choc. on occasion. IT really works and takes and satisfies that inkling. Nowwwwww then, I didn't grab one last night!!!! I went into the V day chocolates! lol yeah! Great reason right there why I typically ONLY have my allowable treats in the house. I can tell your working hard, keep it up .

Koshinogi, wtg on being op. I have a few back up plans incase I don't feel like cooking, i.e, some low-fat frozen entrees or picking up a roast chicken at the supermarket (which I just love). That dinner you whipped up last night sounds yummy. Regarding the treadmill, go for it girl! IT's a super investment .

Christian, wb yet once again sweety . I felt so bad when I read about your pup but am so happy that he is okay n ow......thank goodness! Ty for the warnings christie. I am glad that your daughter is healing and that things are settling there.

Hattie, thanks for the kind words my lady. When I was younger and lost all the extra weight i was carrying at the time and hit my ideal, I got all sorts of reactions. I used to say everything too, how much weight i lost, how I was working out, yadda yadda yadda. Well sure, I was thrilled and proud of my hard work. I looked pretty darn good back then if I say so myself and I think a few certain indiv. may of been a bit jealous...telling me I was exercising too much and various things i wont go into. I also got certain reactions I was not so thrilled with...I think others may sometimes be hurtful in ways they may not realize at all. Anyhow, to make a long story short......I know who to reveal what to and who not too, lol. I confide in my immediate family which is extremely supportive of me and reveal weight lost etc. to my folks and DH but that's it!! well to you girls of course too, we are all understanding of our plight here and sensitive to one anothers feelings. Geez, I got off on a tangent here. Anyways, you are so rocking it Hattie and aslo have helped and are helping to inspire me! You keep rocking it chicky and knock em to the floor darling!

msperception, go girl, go!

As for me girls, my official WI is this Saturday so I am working hard to see another loss this week. It has been going very well all week except for yesterday where I went out for a rich late lunch (but made it dinner too to compromise) though I snacked on a big no-no last night. We went to the boat show yesterday and I got a little exercise there crawling up and down the boats and walking around but after getting home from that rich late lunch I worked out a bit in the early evening in hopes of spiking my metabolism a bit. I went to bed early and slept well and nowwwwwwww tis a new day and I have lot's to do and a lot of working out to do so I must be logging off. My plan for today is a lot of water, my proteins...ex. etc. Hope you all have a super day, let's keep on rocking it.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #49  

oops jaya, I meant 3-4 hrs. per day.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #50  
Is On A Mission

Thank you all for your comfort and support.

Today I sound icky, my appetite is not really there...kind of a good thing..lol..my glands are swollen.... I am not going to exercise today because I think that it would make me feel even more yucky....

So I drop off some working papers to my boss right and as I am passing the kitchen I see veggies and shrimp on a stick...ya I dont know how to spell the word ...well I decide to grab 2 sticks...I start to eat it, and what I didnt know that they were going to be spicey hot......OOOOOOWwwwwww it burn my throat and my tongue ...Blah....I drank water ..and it made it worse...so I started eating what ever snacks I had on hand...hahahaha...LOL.....made my nose leak like a faucet..hahahhaa OMG...dont know why but I thought I would share...

How is everyone doing today?
Old 02-19-2009, 06:51 PM   #51  
ISO my perfect body

Hi girls!!!
WI today- better than expected!! 2.5 pounds GONE! WOOOWHOOO that feels so good!

I hope all are staying motivated, and getting healthy! I can't chat long right now, just couldn't wait to post my success! Thanks for the support here, I couldn't have done it alone.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #52  
Is On A Mission

That is awesome !!!!!!!! Way to go Lewisempire
Old 02-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #53  

good evening girls, I am heading to bed but wanted to come in and say goodnight and wish you all a good day tomorrow. I was a bit off today but managed a workout and am going right to bed after this so I will be refreshed tomorrow.

Jaya, I hope you feel better. IT is good that you are resting right now and not working out, feel better.

Lewissss, congratulationssss on the loss! That is great! OH gosh, my WI is sat. and I have one more day! Wtg Lewis keep up the great work.

okay girls, I am soooooo bushed tonight so I am heading to bed. CHat soon, hugs and happy weekend.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #54  

Height: 5'11"

Weigh in for me is tomorrow morning. I recently changed from Sunday to Friday morning so we'll see how it goes! I've been tracking my calories really well for the past 10 days and I expect to see the scale moving in the right direction. Exercise has been spotty due to a tough work schedule. I planned to do it tonight but didn't get home till 7:30 and was STARVED, so I made a big healthy dinner and chowed down instead. Not sure I'll get on the elliptical before bed or not--right now I feel like laying on the sofa! I may be sorry when weigh-in rolls around in about 10 hours, LOL.
Windchime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #55  
ISO my perfect body

Windchime: We willkeep our fingers crossed for you!!! don't forget to"Think Thin" when you step on!

Fullsteam: Good job on getting that workout in before bed, that's not alway the easiest time to talk yourself into moving, esp. when you are tired!

Jayagodess: Hope you are feeling some relief, Get well soon!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey guys I had a weigh in today for a challenge I am on and 1lb loss so not too bad Still op though I have been a little naughty with some choccies hehe

thanks for such a warm welcome here, you guys are great
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Lewisempire: Way to go!!!

Koshinogi: Great Job!

Good Luck Windchime!! It will happen!

Jaya: Ouch!!!

I am hanging in there on this long plateau. I am going to try adding in PM exercise to see if that helps.

We can do it!

Last edited by Hattie22; 02-20-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #58  
ISO my perfect body

Hi girls, just got done posting my workout today. I don't know if any of you have heard of Geocaching, but I love it. It is just a little treasure hunt, hiking game you play with the GPS. It is my Fun workout!
Congrats to all the successful losers (is that like jumbo shrimp?)!

Hattie22: Plateaus happen, the best part about them is when you keep working the plan, and all the sudden it catches up with you.... I know you will soon the dial move bigtime!!!! Until then keep up the good work!

Jaya: Has the burning stopped yet?

Koshinogi Congrats! every pound counts! You have an unusual screen name, I'd love to know what the significance is...

Windchime Still crossing our fingers hoping for a big drop on your WI today...........

Mrsperception Oops i think I got you and Hattie22 mixed up....sorry I still think people are either jealous, or not sure what to say so that it doesn't come across wrong. Just keep on trucking sister! I am sure You look fantastic!!!!!

Fullsteam Crossing our fingers for your WI tomorrow! Good Luck!

Off to clean up after dinner! Good night girls!!!! and thanks for all your support!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #59  

Height: 5'11"

GAHHHHHH! No loss this week! I feel thinner and my pants seem looser, so I'm going to call this "water weight" and weigh again tomorrow. Very annoying!
Windchime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:21 PM   #60  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

I'm knocking on a new decade...it's about time.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote