Old 09-17-2008, 03:13 PM   #31  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone! I've got the sniffles and a headache. Benadryl is my friend today.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:00 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Aw...JL...I hope you feel better soon. No fun being sick, is it??? Just don't od on the benedryl and try to get some rest.

HT...I swear...you and your soups!! lol!!! Seems like you are always making a pot of soup. Looking outside at the dreary weather we're having on the east coast in the south....i could go for a big pot of soup!!! Glad you found your butternut squash. One day i'm going to give those a try. I'm really trying my hand at cooking these days but mostly they're fatty southern, comfort foods...nothing that's good for my waistline!!!

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 09-17-2008 at 04:01 PM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #33  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I got written up today at work for my unprofessional attitude and apparently i "upset" someone else. Yeah, the supervisor who's been trying to take over the manager's position. Since she's a pet pet pet she gets what she wants. And that's fine. Now i get to call hubby and tell him i got written up today. And of course what will he say? "Well that's what happens when you're grouchy. You should learn to be quiet." I can hear it now.

I'm about to go to lunch an hour late. I'm starving.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Aw...sorry to hear that HT. I got wrote up a few months ago for letting it out that someone was about to get fired. I'm really still not sure how it got out that i said something...but apparently i wasn't the only one who got in trouble. Hey..don't want something to get around...don't tell people. Simple as that!! lol. Yeah...we got some "pet's" around here too. I just try to smile politely at them and go my own separate way. Hope you have a good lunch!! It's almost time for me to get off. I can't wait!! Only 45 more minutes!!! Yay!!!

And by the way, i just broke down and bought a coke. And i don't mean diet. I'm going to try to just have alittle bit of it, put it in the fridge here at work and have a little bit over the next two days until it's gone. Just couldn't drink anymore water. okay...i only had one bottle...but i'll try to get more in when i get home tonight. Promise!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:11 PM   #35  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

LOL Lumi i can't even imagine drinking a regular full sugar soda anymore ROFLMAO

I underestimated DH. He said "ok" and didn't have much to say other than that. I told him I have a few people already looking out for me for other jobs and that I was going to be creative tonight when it came down to various job sites....meaning i'm back on the "find a new job" pony.

I went out though. I got a salad. Chef salad with ranch dressing. WAY too many calories in the dressing, i can already tell. so it's staying in the cup and i'll dip from there.

I'll workout when i get home, i'll get school loaded and job search all at the same time. I might be superuseful if i had a 3rd arm LOL
Old 09-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #36  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Us girls at work did our workout aftr school. We did the BL Power Sculpt. Then I went for a short run aroung the school. I needed a little cardio, plus I haven't been able to run in days. I was craving it. Did I say that? Saw a new low today. 205.2.

Jeni- What a crazy day. Glad you made it through.

Lumi- Glad you're feeling better.

Jelly- I was up about a pound for 2 days. I blamed it on the chili I had for dinner.

Grazer- You are doing a good job. Keep it up.

Nix- It is so good to hear how motivted you are lately. Good for you. Get that fanny moving.

Gotta run. Have a million things to do.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #37  
Calorie Counter

Mindy you will be in onederland soon!!!

HolyT what a bunch of crock. You do way to much for them to write you up over telling someone off.

Shari I hope you feel better soon.

Jelly dont think of it as messing up, you just need to learn from it. Do you plan out your day for food? I have found that it helps me to plan my days food in the morning.

Nixie I hope you avoided the "get together eat whatever" mode. I get into that mode way to easily.

Lumi I am prone to urinary tract infections so I take cranberry concentrate supplements. Since I started they come less frequently (actually I havent had one in about 2 years, (knocking on wood.)

Grazer I have given up water for coffee these days. My schedule will get back to normal soon.

Good news: They released Pops from the hospital today

Horrible news: a mechanic from the other day shift passed away last night. He was only 48. Broke all of our hearts. I didn't know him well, but his loss is a great one to the company. I will be one to work while those who knew him best pay their respects at his service on Friday.

Life has to get back to normal for me soon. I am starting to feel the impact of all the switching to days/nights running here and their. My kids miss me, I miss my kids. Friday is my last day of overtime for a LONG time.

Last edited by jcatron243; 09-17-2008 at 08:19 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #38  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Dang Jen when it rains it pours huh? Poor girl. I cooked my spaghetti squash and it's a good filler. I'm gonna start some minestrone in one crockpot and beef stew in the other. That way I can just portion them out in the morning.

I was too drained to want to do the treadmill today. I'll probably do some yoga and stretching later. at least it'll be something. DH hasn't said much about my bad day but made sure that my puppy-puppyyyyyy gave me love and he came and gave me a hug. I've been on job search sites since i got home. Maybe I'll just do my Bean exercises. if i get to bed early i'm more inclined to wake up earlier.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #39  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls!

Quick hit today. Scale is moving down, however the land of buffets lies ahead of me this weekend in Laughlin. Gonna try to be good, but already decided that Friday night I am indulging in the sea food buffet!

Didn't get to walk last night. Home is a still a little edgy at the moment so I try to take those moments that BF is willing to share and make the best of them. Trying to rebuild that fire, you know.

WEED today -
W - Easy peasey
E - Lots of walking this weekend I'm sure... lots of sitting at desk and in car today though.
E - Fooey - didn't pack it. Will have to conjure up something good
D - Be calm. Be cool. Don't obsess. Let it work itself out.

Have a great day all!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #40  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Nixie i'm borrowing your D. Hope you don't mind LOL
Old 09-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #41  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

HolyT - you go for it! Borrow away!

Okay ladies... I am getting ready to head to gambling city. I may not be back on until Sunday, so you all be good to yourselves this weekend while I'm out living in sin.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by Nixmom; 09-18-2008 at 03:31 PM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #42  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ok girls i'm on lunch. I'm havign veggie pizza. call cnn LOL
we just had a small earthquake but it's not registering on the usgs site yet. shook the office..i'd say a 3 pointer.....

hubby's friend's order to new jersey were cancelled so that means he and his wife will still be here. *sighs*

They're going shopping today...to the ikea place. i've asked him several times to go...they have lots of goodies there...but noooooooooooooooo

but he'll go with his friend. That's fine. I'm hiding my bank card real good.. he can't have any money LOL
Old 09-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #43  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Feeling a little better. Slept really well last night.

HT ~ My 'bad attitude' gets me in trouble alot.

Now I know that some of you ladies have Wii Fit. I'm thinking of getting one and I need opinions and prices.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

today they're playing nice like nothing ever happened. i'm currently working myself thru a nice tension headache. I'll have to lay down when i get home with an ice pack again.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #45  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. I mean evening ladies. i made it through today. Found out they are going to shut the line down so everyone can go to the funeral. I think I may skip it just so I can get stuff organized. I hate to skip it though so we will see.

Food has been ok. Water not that great but I will get back onto it. WEED is coming back into my life full force starting tomorrow!!!!!!!! Papa is home, I think we are visiting tonight (which means a stop at the sub place on the way home). AND I have FOUR count then F*O*U*R days off. I am not answering the phone. NO WAY!!!

Okay gotta run
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote