Old 09-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #61  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Hey homies! Hope everyone is spectacular this evening! Well, I made it through the carnival without purchasing any food. I did however manage to talk myself into a monster bag of cotton candy. Nothing like the fat girl marching through the carnival with the monster bag of cotton candy. The girls helped me eat most of it which was fine by me. Besides that I did pretty good. I didn't have healthy foods, but ate less than usual. I guess I will find out tomorrow when I weigh in. This week I so have to get serious about weight loss. Halloween is going to be here before we know it and I want to get through this with a weight loss and not weight gain. I have 869 minutes of exercise to do to reach my goal by the 30th. That is 109 minutes per day. I so see that happening..not. I'm going to give it a go and see if I can do it though. Positive note...Cubs won today..yay. We are going all the way this year!!
My W.E.E.D. for tomorrow:
W-64
E-atleast 109 mins.
E-1200 cals
D-don't let weigh in get me down
By the way, my 3 yr. old has taken over my laptop so thats why I haven't signed on daily. She is addicted!
HolyT- What the heck is a potato boat?! Also, let me know when you get that low fat dumplins deal together. I so want the recipe!! LOL.

Grazer-If I'm weighing in by golly you are too..lol. I gained 5 lbs last weigh in!
Mtiger-I wish I was as upbeat as you. We want to see pics!! I'm so excited and happy for you. I remember the day I finally went through my closet and got rid of my size 20 jeans. I am down to a size 12 now, but still today when I go shopping for pants I catch myself shopping in larger sizes just from habit of doing it for so long. I can't wait until I accidently shop for 12's , but am really a size 6. That will be the day!
Macon- I feel ya. All my winter clothes are a size smaller than I am now. Muffin top big time!!
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #62  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Quickie post. I just wanted to start tomorrows thread tonight in case I dont make it on tomorrow.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...03#post2372603

Last edited by jcatron243; 09-21-2008 at 11:45 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote