Old 06-19-2008, 12:23 AM   #31  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Holy cow girlie you aren't kidding! I'll send positive vibes in your direction for your friends and you too. What a mess.

i went to the house and grabbed a bunch of stuff. Came in to eat dinner, get started on school....double loading of classes is gonna work out this time around....I just have to get started on the things that are due the same day. If I could just get moved into this house that would be awesome LOL

I guess i could go unload the car. DH is knocked out. His fever finally broke....for now at least. I'm gonna try to get him up to eat some more soup here in a while.

Hope you're doing well. I am shooting for 64 oz water for the beginning of my weed, eating on plan as much as possible, exercise..moving counts...i remember posting the question and packing and moving does count as calorie burners according to this group
Do...my do...do my schoolwork, do take time to relax at least once a week......last night i could've gone back home and brought in another carload of stuff, but instead i opted to sit on the front porch at my friend's house and have one glass of wine...for 2 hours....rehearsal was cancelled but I was already there. I *needed* the relaxation, and it did me some good
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Shari, hang in there. We are here for you.

HT- sick men are as bad or worse than sick kids. My husband is much worse than either of our kids when he doesn't feel good. At least he's clearly sick, otherwise, you'd think he was just trying to get out of helping to move.

Grazer, good for you in recognizing the old ways trying to sneak up on you!

MTiger, I would say you got all your exercise in!

Aud, good luck with all the business.

JC, I'm with you at really digging into the nuts and bolts to see why the tonnage is not dropping like I think it should!!

W 4L
E just did 80 & 80 of the crunches and a "Natural Lift" upper body workout.
Short walk at lunch ( meeting a friend downtown for lunch)
E as above, stayng OP, even thru that cafe lunch!
D Need to clear the kitchen table of it's collection of crap from the last few days.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #33  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

mtiger~ is your grandma okay???? OMG that would be so awful. When we had that awful storm in december trees fell on peoples houses all over. It is so scary!

Shari, man I hope things start picking up for your friends. Life is a rollercoaster.

HolyT, DH is rarely sick too. It's scary when it does happen. Take good care of him.

MMavis, I know I have some work to do on my food intake, just journaling yesterday I found at least 200 calories that I wasn't counting. Mostly because I got lazy on measuring stuff like coffee creamer, and stuff. So I am commititng myself to a clean eating, journaling everything I put into my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am starting over. Day 1 of calorie counting starts today. Yesterday was a bit of a suprise so I am going to have to get back to being extrememly careful. Measure, weights, no sweets at all no matter what. No eating out no matter how tired I am.

Water is the easiest, I have been doing well at 64 oz per day.
Exercise, well I am still debating whether or not I should start an after work work out regimine. Days off arent bad for me.
EATS: stick to 1200 and see what happens. I am going to start eating a lot of salads (I haven't been for a while) watching portions very closely (not my trouble spots). I am going to be very vigilant. I have to be. I am so tired of getting disappointed with the scale.
D: my daily goals will stay the same, I am re-organizing my house so we will see how it works.

Ladies I need your help keeping me accountable for my eating. I am going to start losing. NO matter what my body wants!

BTW, with all that being said, I didn't go to the gym this morning because I had a terrible nights sleep. DH and I are going around 6 tonight. I will also take the kiddos for a long walk this after noon.

Last edited by jcatron243; 06-19-2008 at 12:25 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #34  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls.

Just a short stop. got to read through quick and my heart goes out to all of you dealing with sick and broken friends and family. I keep ya in my prayers.

My week is a mess. My DS's interview got moved to tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. Good news right? Well the flip side for me this week is that I have come to the realization that I have to put my loyal 13 year old rottweiler to sleep. And I cant tell DS until after interview or his mood will suck. My eyes have been swollen all morning. Appt for her is tomorrow at 3pm. I am living under a doomsday cloud at the moment. So....

I am probably gonna be sparse on posting through the weekend, but its chin up, no matter what life throws our way, right? Be good ladies!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #35  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

awww WEED'ies . . . a LOT going on that's sad this week!

We'll get thru these times . . . together.

I'm still sleep deprived and heading out into the world . . . Hang In There Gals!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #36  
Calorie Counter

nixmom I a so sorry. take care.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #37  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*sniffle* Nixie i'm sorry...I can't even begin to imagine.....

Ok i'm gonna go cry now. I'll bbl and give my dog a kiss for you.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:28 PM   #38  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Well tonight I jogged 2 miles out of 3. I can go about 1/4 to 1/2 mile straight before walking now. YEAH!!! I have been really on track and hope the scale rewards me.

Shari- Sorry for all your friend's misfortunes. Sometime life just sucks that way. Hope things get better for everyone.

Holy- Yep you have to remember to take time for yourself. You have a lot on your plate and need time to chill.

MM- Good job sticking to your plans. You always seem to be on track. Score for you.

Jcat- Grandmas house is vacant, thankfully. My parents checked it all out today and it shouldn't be too difficult to get repaired. Grandma has been gone for years and my mom should just sell the house. Good job getting back on track and getting seriously recommitted. I'm sure it will work.

Nix- First off, good luck to your son on that interview. I know how it is, trust me. Then on the sad front. My heart is breaking for you. Having 4 dogs, a horse, a goat, a cat, 2 ducks and a bunch of chickens, you can tell I am a huge animal lover. I am so so sorry to hear about your dog. They become another family member and i can't imagine how hard this is for you. I would have to take like a week's vacation if it were me. I sincerely am thinking of you during this time of grief.

Aud- go to bed already. Get some rest.

See ya all tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:07 AM   #39  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I feel so sad! I barely post as it is, and I come on and everyone is stressed out. I'm so sorry for what you're all dealing with.

Me? Not even close to being on plan. I bet I'm up to 260 now. I'm afraid to look. I have this contest one-on-one with my girlfriend at work 50 bucks here to Oct 1st. I need to get moving. Not to mention, I gotta kick that AUD!

Oh and now one of my patients needs something. Hopefully I'll be back on in a bit.

I'm definitely thinking of you all. xooxox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:07 AM   #40  

NixMom It is so hard to do, however, if you have reached that decision, clearly it is the best one. We have had to do that and it is out of compassion for our pet because it certainly is difficult for the pet human. We have 2 rotties ourselves. Our female is older (11) and getting very lame, I know the day will come. **On a positive note: goodvibes to your human child!!

Aud, you need to take care of you!!

Mtiger, you are so funny. I am really good OP for 2 or 3 weeks and i get down maybe 4 pounds, then I binge for a week and gain 7.5 back, I have to get myself off the roller coaster!

NMichelle- hope to see more of you soon, hope you come back to the Commitment to Christmas thread too!

OK all have a great day, we are worth it!

W 4L
E going to do my crunches right now and some kind of video.
E OP
D I believe.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:11 AM   #41  
Calorie Counter

mtiger- I'm glad no body was hurt. Great job on running!

Hi michelle glad to see you!

Yesterday went really awsome. I planned out my meals and stuck to it!!! Day one down! Day 2 here we go. I work today so the temptations won't be there until 4. the plan is to come straight home and start on dinner so I can eat earlier, and so I don't feel the need to eat everything NOW!

W 64 oz
E 1200 planned calories 0 non-planned calories
E extra laps of the plant. its supposed to be nice so maybe a walk around the perimeter of the plant during a break.
Dno stress. its just a job. go with the flow. . . .

HI MM we posted at the same time!

Last edited by jcatron243; 06-20-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:33 AM   #42  

Morning JC, and we are both sticking to it. Great job yesterday! I stayed completely OP too!
Old 06-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #43  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies. Short on time today, and short on brainpower - it's the end of the work week and I'm just dragging from the long days - I'm out of the house for 11 hours M through Th right now with a 9 hour work day and commute. But I get off early today and I'm taking the kids swimming in the midst of this heat wave. (Supposed to be 96 degrees AGAIN today...ugh.)

W - 80 oz
E - Eating is always on track these days, South Beach / Superfoods.
E - Swimming!
D - Just get through the morning, then I'm OFF for the weekend. Phew.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #44  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

I think I've joined ya @ 260 Nchellie - my fave scale that I've used @ work for years is broken tho' - so may never know!!!!!!!!! So it doesn't count, right?

I'm caught up on sleep and heading out - TGIF ALL!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #45  
Calorie Counter

afternoon everyone. DAY 2 on plan I even avoided the afterwork hunger/eat everything in sight. I have found that rice cakes (carmel ones, mm) with a bit of peanut butter helps. any how, I have to grocery shop tonight (I think), Then to bed and up to do it again.

HURRAY FOR ON PLAN DAYS!!!