Old 06-17-2008, 09:54 AM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i hate it too Jen.....we moved stuff til 2:30 last night....and i went to bed at 3 and got up at 6. I'm gonna stop at starbucks and get some coffee and i need breakfast otherwise i'm gonna be a royal beotch today and I don't want to do that right now. Too tired. Napping in the car again today for sure.

On the upside, totally skipped dinner, worked packing loading driving unloading etc for several hours last night. Maybe it burned off the fat
ok gotta go put a face on for work. my "don't mess with me i've had 3 hours of sleep and not enough coffee" face
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #17  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Nix ~ Sending your way!

Jeni ~ I feel your pain.

HT ~ Is the moving almost done?

Down .6 this morning. TOM is in full effect.

Last edited by JasonsLea; 06-17-2008 at 02:26 PM.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #18  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Checking in, ladies. Written finals went well yesteday, and today, tomorrow and Friday I have oral finals to give.

Today's WEED -
W - 3L
E - Lunch is out today, with friends. It's going to be heavy, so I just have to not eat myself silly.
E - Get some cardio and LB strength training in tonight.
D - Think about my long-tem health.
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #19  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

Hey chicks. I've been ultra-busy, so no time to post. Also, as per getting on the scales Sunday morning, I didn't lose any weight last week and I was frustrated--so I kept eating healthy but allowed myself to be in a bit of a deprived-feeling snit. How dumb. But I think I'm over it now. Probably I need to not eat as much fruit as I've been doing lately, and things will adjust.

W - 80 oz
E - Did 2.5 hours of NEAT today - standing up at my desk and working!
E - South Beach / Superfoods.
D - Oh I dunno. I got enough sleep last night, maybe that was my inspiration today!

Will write more tomorrow if I get time.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:22 PM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Okay, why does everybody start out posting hot and heavy on Monday, and then by Tues. it fizzles out? Where is everyone? Well TOM is passing through and the scale is being kind again. I was down 1.8 today. Don't know if it will stay off tom, but we'll see.

Just did yard work today. With 2 acres there is tons of it to do. I am waiting for dinner to settle a bit before I do my nightly workout. Think I will do 20 min. Jillian shred and 15 min walk. I am on plan and doing what I need to do.

See ya later!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:38 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all.
W 4L
E op
E just did 80 upper and 80 lower crunches and and 10 minutes buns & thighs workout
D I am worth it
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:30 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi All. Quick check in. I'm eating well and exercising daily. So far this week the scales are not moving. Gotta think about the NSVs 'cause the body wants to hang on to 160!

W- drink more
E- Mindful
E- ???
D- NSV...NSV
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:24 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!! Sorry i haven't posted yet this week. Been a very busy week at work. Or did i post on monday?? I can't even remember. And tomorrow i won't be at my desk all day, i'll be in the file room, and friday i am off and on the weekends i don't have access to the internet. So boo. Well...weight is staying about the same...floating between 136 and 137. But..eating is not great and excersize has been non-existant. But i did go back to the gym last night and got 3 miles in. I'll be hitting the gym tonight and tomorrow night and then probably not until sunday or monday again. Having a vein procedure done and they will have my leg wrapped for 3 days from ankle to thigh. Light walking allowed but no running, i'm sure.

Don't think i'm going to make the 128 mark or even the 134 mark. just going to try to aim for 135 at this point. but it's okay. I feel pretty good. I went out and bought me a new outfit yesterday, so i'm pretty happy at the moment. But going to keep pushing to hit 120 by the end of the year at the latest.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #24  
Calorie Counter

Morning everyone.

I had to FORCE myself to go to the gym this morning. Then after all the mind games I played on myself I got there and no treadmills were available. So I hit the elliptical for 45 minutes then once a tread became available i got on it. I only ran for 15 minutes but I did increase my speed from my average 4.3 mph to 4.7 for half a mile, then 5.2 for a quarte mile, then down to 4.5 for the rest of my run. at least I made it. Maybe this stinking attitude will be gone by tomorrow.

Grazer, I am with you. I have been back and forth between 157 and 162 for the last 4 months or so. I have plenty of theories as to why I am not losing, but I probably have just ignored alot of hidden calories since I no longer journal. I am planning on starting my journal back up.

W 64 oz
E 60 minutes (done)
E 1200 cals (carefully counted)
D I don't have a lot planned for the day so lets just say I don't want to sit all day and do nothing, I NEED to keep moving.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #25  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hi WEED'ies!

dh wants to see Iron Man, jcat - but think I can wait on that one. Sometimes its just good to get out like you two did. Thinking I'll wait for the Will Smith one I've seen trailers of, but am too brain dead on 4 hours of sleep to remember the name of - gosh I love most of his movies - 'cept Wild West - butliked the song.

Been crazazy at work . . . got to bed close to 6am and already being called in for a special meeting so coffeeing up here . . . local negotiation time - sure to get crazier.

Concentrating on watering my WEED today/night . . . ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #26  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i got a sick DH. *sighs* i had to get up, hit the grocery store, go to the old house and get the microwave and kitchen stuff, and then drop that off, set up the micro, and give DH all the stuff i bought so he could be miserable sick while i'm at work miserable. I got to work an hour after expected. but i'm here.

i bought healthy stuff for me to eat. that's a step up
Old 06-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JCat- thanks for the validation. Maybe I need to join you in re-journalling. I just got so tired of it. Great job on the running.

HolyT- Moving is such a pain and then a sick DH on top of it...Yikes! I hope things soon settle for you.

Aud- How's the WEED waterin' goin?

Lumi- Hope that procedure goes well.

WEED went okay today. I'm noticing though that those bad habits are creeping back i.e more time in the coffee room to be tempted by treats when they're there, cookies after meals etc. It's amazing how you can fall back into bad habits. Anyway, something to be said for awareness.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- drink it
E- Mindful
E- Cardio
D- NSV...NSV
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #28  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

To be honest, it kinda scared me last night when he started puking. I've never seen him do that before, even drunk.....He's being a real whiny baby about it too which is really unusual for him. He took meds, another sign of he must be really sick.....

after work i'll go to the old house and pack more stuff in my (his) vehicle and take it on to the new house. At least I can get more stuff moved over.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:53 PM   #29  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am really late tonight. Had a busy day. A 60 ft. pine tree fell on my grandmas house and my mom asked if I would help her haul branches to the curb. No biggie. Well 5 hours later we are still there hauling, raking and stuff. I think that counts as my workout for the day. Then we went to eat and I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich. It was good.

So tom. I have my own yard work to do. Mow some lawn, plant some plants, whack some weeds. Ah yi yi~! Well everyone, all I have left to say is I'm dead a## tired and going to bed now. Anyone give massages?
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:01 AM   #30  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Oh man, it's a crappy, awful day for my friends. First off, it's been a awful week for my BFF Nikki. First, she gets into a fight with a neighborhood guy, then she gets into a car wreck and breaks two bones in her face, then they turned her power off yesterday, and this morning her grandpa died. Then today my friend Sunshine COMPLETELY spazzed and now Nikki and Kittie aren't talking to her. Then Kittie just called me crying. Her dad is very very sick and we're pretty sure he's going to die sometime soon and he is the only blood Kittie has left so.......it's like when everything is going awful for me, my friends are doing good but as soon as stuff starts going my way, things go downhill for them!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote