Old 03-28-2008, 05:38 AM   #61  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies. I think tommy is getting an ear infection. two nights in a row he has woken up in obvious pain (every 30 minutes or so). I got some tylenol in him and he has slept the past hour so thats good. Actually to tell you the truth, I woke up with severe ear pain at about midnight. I was dreaming about it they hurt so bad. They are plugged right now, but thank goodness they don't hurt like that anymore. because of all my awakenings I only got a total of 3.5 hours of sleep. Boy the crew will love me today.

I have a GLORIOUS week with no activites for the kids I am SO excited It is my long week on so having time off in the evenings will be great! BUT that being said starting April 7th I am booked solid in the evenings. Monday and Friday is Short sports from 530-630 (the kids learn about all different types of sports from football to frisbee) Then Tuesday and Thursday we have Swimming, Makie of course from 610-645 but I also signed Tommy and I up for Mommy and Me swim class that is from 5-530 (this was a last minute decision I did it last night, If I would have thought about it I would have put Mak in the 530 class.) Then on Wedsday Makie has gymnastics. she starts a new level this time.

For you new ladies, I work 12 hour shifts alternating 6 days on with a Tuesday off/ then 6 days off with a tuesday on. Its really confusing to explain but I like it.
My Weeks on I will be dead in the water. I am trying to convince my DH that cooking food over the weekend and re-heating will be the best thing to do. Even the night before. Tuesdays and Thurs I bet we eat out, but after Tommys lesson, DH will be at the Y and I could leave and cook dinner (but I am hoping in that 40 minute gap to get in a good workout.)

Ok WEED of the DAY Normal on Week:

80oz
extra laps
drive safe, get in extra laps, don't eat the world after work.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #62  
What a pretty FACE...

S/C/G: 296/277/200

Height: 6'3''

Nix Mom- I'm right there with ya! I thought it was 30 days OR 30 posts. We should start a thread and just bombard with one-line posts!

My WEED for yesterday was great. I even Rocked it with the DDR for 20 minutes. (I know for some of you this is nothing, but I hate--HATE---DETEST---excercise. So, this was a start.

Today's WEED:
W-76oz
E-30-35 points
E-mmmm....I may take off tonight. It IS Friday!
D- Slow and steady wins the race...
MommyonaMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #63  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

MOAM- Ha! We are both hot on it this morning. I'm right behind you this morning on the "new post" scavenger hunt for one word comments. Not that I ever squeek out just one word, but. TOO FUNNY. I wonder if we would be banned for starting a "earn your sig here" thread and having a post-off? LMAO hey.. I see your online now... shocking
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:05 PM   #64  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Hiya WEED'ers!

PC crashed . . . but up 'n running again - (unlike me!

I'll be back later when I catch up on the Posts . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #65  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i tell you girls, i'm so frustrated right now....a claims biller called the mail room and proceeded to chew me out for something i have no control over. All I did was my job.

If I left the building right now I wouldn't come back..and it's not even for my general distaste of being in the office...it's for the way she treated me like I was stupid....I was just doing what I was told.

Besides, she's not supposed to call and talk directly to me. She's supposed to call customer service. Hateful wench.

I could dive into lobsteritas right now and SO not care *sighs*
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #66  
What a pretty FACE...

That SUCKS, Holy! (I can honestly say I've never used that sentence before. =))

I deal with kinda the same thing from parents who refuse to believe that their kid is just...not a scholar. I have to sit there and stay professional, when all I really want to do is take a deep breath and scream, "WELL IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RAISED SUCH A LOSER WHO TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES THEN WE WOULDN'T BE SITTING HERE SO YOU COULD GO BACK TO YOUR FUNIONS AND SOAP OPERAS"

(Deep breath).

Oh yeah, this is about you--not me!

Anyway, I totally understand. You just want to call her back and thank her for ruining your day. (I always wonder if they know what a crappy thing they did. Are they oblivous, or evil?)

I hope your evening is better!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #67  
What a pretty FACE...

Okay--really newbie question. What does the egg/embryo thing next to the exclamation point (which I also don't understand) mean?
Old 03-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #68  
What a pretty FACE...

Oh one more thing (hehe-Nix!)--
JCA- do you really make Craisins? That sounds so cool. Maybe not quite as cool as twinkies or snack cakes or Smart Ones...but definitely in the higher eschelon of neat-o!
Old 03-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #69  
The Sky is the Limit!

MOAM - I think the egg shows when your online... Yolk =online?

(Yes, I snuck in another post).

By the way Holy... I deal with that crap all day. Sometimes as I'm being unjustly held to the fire I keep thinking in my head "If you only knew how wrong you are right now, you'd be embarrassed. Oh well, I'll just let you continue to make an arse of yourself. And being that your such an arse, I'm not even concerned with what you think about me. Hence, I will state once what I know the facts to be, and you can continue your rant elsewhere" Yes this all goes through my head. I can actually think it all while holding eye contact and appearing "affected" by the rant. I'm suddenly thinking that maybe I need a new job. Wanna swap?

Last edited by Nixmom; 03-28-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I'm glad things are well with you Aud. Hang in there HolyT. Nix and MOAM, I am still laughing at your last posts. Thanks for sharing your internal dialogue. My WEED for the day wasn't great food wise but I got lots of water and exercise in. I'm feeling like I'm coming down with another cold or something. Great.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #71  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

STILL haven't caught up . . . Grrrrrrrrr @ LIFE getting in the way o' my WEED!

Hiya grazie!

Hi to everyone else too . . . planning on catching up late when I get the invariable "I've been on night shift too many years & the whole house is snoring" wideawakes!

Off to the Y for now . . . ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

wow - I take 1/2 a day off of work - and there's a BAZILLION posts when I log on!

Ok - everyone - TAKE A DEEP BREATH! I didn't fully read everything - I skimmed. Diving into food because you're upset - doesn't help! Trust me... emotional eating is not the way to go.

Just remember that the woman could be having a slew of things going bad on her end too - aside for the current situation - and you just happen to catch the final straw. And if she's yelling at you about something - then it's protecting someone who isn't strong enough to handle it. (I feel the same way about gossipers)

Aud - Glad to see you back...

I'm WEEDing well today. Getting kinda tired - but good. I finished one crochet project, and now I'm finishing a quilt. It's all good. As soon as my daughter and niece (slumber party) go to bed I'll work out... so another 45 mins or so. It'll be accomplishing 5 days ON PLAN!! I don't think that's EVER HAPPENED!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #73  
The Sky is the Limit!

Red face

Proud of you Eny for the 5 days!!!!! You will be my inspiration for staying on track this weekend!~

My house is currently full of children and between the video games, Shreck, the baseball game on TV 2 computers and the washer and dryer... whew... well I'm sure the house is power surging the rest of the valley at the moment. I know its zapping my energy! BF is pissy right now which leads me to the weak moment I had throwing 1000 cals in my face at dinner. Stayed in the kitchen with the left overs to avoid the crap.

Anywho.... going to WEED tomorrow despite house full of man cubs. Hope you all have a great night!
Old 03-29-2008, 01:20 AM   #74  
The Sky is the Limit!

With children all nestled, all snug in their beds, dreams of a signature danced in my head....

alacazam! (Man I hope this works!)
Old 03-29-2008, 03:58 AM   #75  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

yall.

Gah, guess who's here? TOM brought his sorry *** today. Now I know why I couldn't resist those damn salty Fritos last night! I don't even LIKE Fritos! *sigh* TOM + salt = BAD! I'm all bloated. So i know WI will be later this week, when TOM has passed. Hopefully I can fend off the craving monster and at least maintain my loss from last week.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote