Old 03-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #16  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Best day yet! Here's the scoop!

WEED Update
W- 3/4 gallon!
E- 48 minutes on Treadmill and elliptical combined
E- TOTALLY OP FOOD WISE - even diverted the easy stop for chicken tacos on the way home and ate what I prepared!
D- I am after that me that I know is in there!

I feel fantabulous!

Thanks for the comment Grazer. Glad to see you had a great day as well! Lets make a pact to report the same tomorrow! You in?

Tomorrow's WEED
W- another 1/2 gal
E- another 40 minutes and Legs
E- prepping right now... gonna eat what I'm supposed to!
D- The grass is greener where you water it!

Good luck girls! Have a great night!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:02 AM   #17  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

yall.

Thanks for thinking of me. Well, one part is over....for now. My BFF called me yesterday and told me she thought she was pregnant. This is the second time in almost two years! Not only do I not like the would be father, this arrogant jackass she's screwing around with (they aren't 'together'), but she has ONE more year of school left before a internship in FRANCE! You can't take a baby on a internship! She took a test at home, it came out negative, then this morning she went to the clinic and that one came out negative, but she still believes she's pregnant. I pray not. I love, love, love kids but this will ruin all her dreams. She's going to school to be a chef. I guess I'm terrified she's going to turn out to be like the rest of her family, trash. I know that sounds horrible but it's the truth. She says it all the time! she's the only one to graduate high school (with HONORS!) without having a baby, got a schlorship to Rochester University and Culinard, she's 21 and still doesn't have a kid. Her sister started having babies when she was 14! Her life has been horrible, she has so many problems because of her family but she's SO smart and gorgeous, she's destined to make it! I know she is, that's why I'm trying my damnest to help her. Now her ex husband is stalking her, being a jackass and I had to force her to tell him to **** off! I renewed my old apartment in my name so she can have a place to live so she wouldn't have to stay with him, I pay the rent, and I send her money for other stuff. I told her I wasn't going to stop so she didn't need him for money. We'll see if he got it through his thick head. Otherwise, I'm going to have to go down there and **** him up. Hated him anyway. *sigh*

Okay, the apartment. So the app says you have to make three times the rent to get the place. I only make 2x! So I called the lady (who's brother owns the rental office) and she asked me if I was going to school, I told her yes, and she said she'll see what she can do. So I'm going to call tomorrow and see what's going on. I need this.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:45 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 174/163/131

Height: 5'6''

I woud like to get invovled in this challenge if I may?

My Weed

W~80oz of H2O
E~30 minutes of Cardio 5xs daily weight traing 2xs Daily
E~1350 Calories
D~ I can do this thing
TrimnFitMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:15 AM   #19  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

newbies Mommy and Trim!
Old 03-25-2008, 05:40 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Wow Shari. I really hope everything works out for your friend. I hope you get your apartment!!

Welcome trimnfitmama.

Awsome nixmom. I love the feeling of satisfaction of getting in my weed!

I think it will be easier for me to say no to the quick dinner with DH on board with me. He did really well yesterday, I did okay. But I made an easter dinner for us so Calories were a bit higher than normal.

DH also went and got me a new MP3 player (I lost mine, I think my old travelmate stole it) its a Sony walkman MP3, its really cute (pink ). I got up and did pilates for 20 minutes this am. Now I am trying to suck down my coffee and get ready for work. The good thing about work days is its so much easier to keep my calorie count down. I need to try and eat the same when I am at home, but I get way to busy and sometimes forget to eat until I am way too hungry.

Anyway:

W 80 oz
E 20 minute pilates (done) extra laps at work
E 1200 cals
D I would like to stay and get some cardio in after Maks swim lesson tonight. We'll see how I feel.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:04 AM   #21  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies.......

i had sleep problems again last night. my stomach's been bothering me since i cooked that great food. maybe it's just too much for me, I dunno. so I woke up at 3 am to drag hubby to bed and try to sleep.

We didn't get to go out for my birthday. We'll go tonight hopefully.

I checked out the 30 day shred dvd. Doesn't look too terribly bad, but I'll let you know later. We're going to use it at work today.
WEED:
W: 72 oz
E: on plan until dinner
E: dvd and then the Bean ab workout when I get home
D: try and relax.

I need a nap. I could sleep another couple of hours
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:26 AM   #22  
The Sky is the Limit!

Morning chickies!

Welcome Trimnfit! Lots of us jumped in and YES! you can do this thing.

Shari - I was that girl. Your BFF. I had my son 3 days before high school graduation. I also ended up being the 1st person in my family with a Master's degree. Don't give up on her! (I know your not) and just keep reminding her that its better and easier in the long run to make the right decisions now rather than having to fight to make past decisions right (HMM sounds like dieting too). We all do both throughout life. If she can grasp that concept now, she will build a wonderful foundation with her career that can sustain the challenges that kids bring. I did it backwards too.... but it can be done!

Hope you all have a blessed day! Gonna repost my WEED for today again just to reinforce my determination - plus I was down to 193.2 this AM after being a good girl yesterday! I KNOW it will work again!

W- another 1/2 gal
E- another 40 minutes and Legs
E- prepping right now... gonna eat what I'm supposed to!
D- The grass is greener where you water it!

signed - boring no signature yet girl :P
Old 03-25-2008, 09:42 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Wow - well um.. not sure how I missed the thread yesterday I'm apparently oblivious! I'm glad to see so many people on WEED this week.

Shari - you know I'm here for you.. keep me posted on the goings on!

2b2bf - Hello there! Good job getting back on track. I know how a few days off feels - This is a one day at a time process - the goal however is to string them all together!

MotherMavis - Don't worry about your vacation goal - go HAVE FUN! And remember - you're further along then when you started losing for the trip.. you're doing GREAT!

Music - WTG on the #4! - also tell sister that she's doing awesome as well! It' helps SO much to have a buddy!

Nix - Sorry to hear about the work stuff.. that'd be scary!

Mommy - :weclome: and don't worry about your spelling.. most of the time I have "fat finger syndrome"

Jcatron - Good job on the gym - KEEP IT UP!!!

Nurse - SPREAD THE MOTIVATION AROUND!!!

Lumi - You are in my prayers! I know how hard it can be to have a BF not working. It kills thier ego and your ambition. You have done SO much and come SO far!! Just ask yourself - is it worth quitting now?

Grazer - WTG hitting goals. I know you've been struggling w/ the exercise.

Ok girls - Here's to another week! My WEED is similar this week
W: 64 oz
E: IE everyday - STOP WHEN I'M FULL!
E: Video everyday - mixing it up a little and sticking to schedule
D: Get my house back in order! Laundry(clean) EVERYWHERE - Cleaning, moping... not fun - but it DEFINATELY makes me feel better
!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:13 AM   #24  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink Hey!

Did well yesterday, met my WEED goals. Stayed the same today. Okay I will just do it all again.

Good luck to all having struggles with sleep, or friends. Keep your chin up and your goal in mind.

Keep working hard everyone!

W- 3 bottles
E- 30 min. BL DVD
E- Calories planned 1300
D- Do it all again.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #25  
What a pretty FACE...

S/C/G: 296/277/200

Height: 6'3''

Okay! I get it now that we do a daily weed, not weekly. So, the day is almost over, but here is my weed for today:

W-Yikes! I am way behind, but will chug after work to meet 64oz.
E- Dance Dance Revolution (don't laugh!) with my dd before American Idol (our Tuesday night ritual...I'm not that into it, but she loves it---haha!)
E- I ran late, didn't pack lunch so I ate in the...cafe-TEAR-ia. No telling how many points that taco salad was! So, lots of veggies and chicken for dinner
D-I'll try to fit the Bible reading in after DDR and AI (I'm gonna burn if I don't!)

Have a great afternoon/evening all!

Oh yeah! What's the 10 minute game?
MommyonaMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:32 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Quick check in. After I posted last night I dived into a bag of cheesies and easter chocolate. I've been OP today if you can count the Easter Chocolate I've been grazing on. Plus, I didn't write a thing down and was not mindful at dinner. I did get the water and exercise in. I'm not beating myself up over the treats 'cause I know it's gonna catch up with me...

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- chug
E- MOW; no sweets!
E- something. Pilates maybe?
D- If I keep doing what I've always done...

Welcome Trim. I hope you enjoy us WEEDers!!!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:52 PM   #27  
Calorie Counter

aaaaaaaaa whats for dinner? I cant decide. I guess DH will decide when he gets home.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:43 PM   #28  
The Sky is the Limit!

Okay so I was on plan until dinner, but stayed under 1600 cals which is my daily goal. Unfortunately I gained 4000 lbs today.... In the form of a 2007 Chevy Suburban that my boyfriend bought me today!!!!! 4 kids between us (18, 8,6,3) Neither of our cars allowed all six of us to go anywhere together and I've been dreaming of a bigger car for a year. But holy smokes. I'm so excited! And get this... the first thing in it (the only thing in it at the moment) is my GYM BAG! I'm stoked, and blessed to say the least!

Needless to say I didn't hit the gym today. Did get all my water+ some down, and am looking forward to tomorrow again. Wednesday's WEED as follows:

W-1/2 gal
E- 3 miles one way or another
E- Stay on plan!
D- Drive the speed limit... gas just doubled!
Old 03-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

dinner plans were blown off because "it was too late to go out"...HE had to watch catch and release.....i fell asleep and woke up at 6:30. totally bummed out.

anywhoo i'm gonna probably fix up something for lunch or just go early in the morning and get some stuff to go with salad.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 03:56 AM   #30  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Thanks yall!

JC ~ Congrats on the new MP3! I'm still waiting on the one I won on Ebay....

Nix ~ WOOOT new car!

Eny ~ Much love.

HT ~ This is the part where I could rag on ol' boy but instead......

Okay, so today ended my first week of intuitive eating. I've had some good, okay, and WTF Shari? days and the result: *drumroll* down 4.8! I got on the scale like six times and the number stayed the same! I must have did something right.....