Old 03-01-2008, 05:52 AM   #46  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hteror take care I hope everythings alright.

d work
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:00 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

HolyT- Hugs to you. I hope things are better for you today.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:45 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

HolyT - Hugs to you. That's a lot to deal with, hang in there,

NMichelle, glad it worked out and all is well. Congrats on the "Kids" award, that is awesome for your little guy and for your family, obviously you are doing a great Mommy job.
My husband goes off on little tangents every once in a while, after 20 years I should be used to it, but it always pi$$es me off. I'm like, you think I meant to ...(insert silly activity here, usually lock the keys in the car, leave the Wipers on so they freeze to the windshield and the wiper motor burns out, run over the hose thingy on the driveway and so on) I already feel crappy about it, why they need to gloat, complain etc is beyond me. I guess it's the equivalent of our I told you so!

JC, when do you leave on vacation?

I leave 6 weeks from yesterday. Can't wait, want to be in the 130's by then. No not want to be, plan to be into the 130's.

W 3 struggle more on weekends getting it down.
E today is day 1 week 4 of c25k
E OP
D love Saturday!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #49  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Get in here holyT & let us know how you're doing today - thinking of ya!

Beautiful outside . . . forcing my nightshift eyeballs out in the sun.

*squint*

ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:59 PM   #50  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm ok I went and did a bit of shopping. got some groceries and then saw what 151 rum does to a person. i fed him (151 on an empty stomach is awful) and we ended up going to bed. he passed out...i slept til about 9. i have a sewing day today with my dancers.

Good stuff today hopefully. I meant to tell you yesterday....my coworkers gave me a link that shows a photo of you at your virtual goal weight. You upload a photo, determine the goal weight (i think up to 50 lbs) and within 48 hrs they digitally enhance your photo to show what you would look like at your goal weight.

the site is weightview.com

I saw mine. I want to be her *sighs* With all the crap yesterday I didn't even workout. I ate bad when i got back from groceries. I'd eaten before i left....4 oz chicken and a cup of cottage cheese. I got groceries done, and schoolwork done, but no workout. I'll have to do it tonight....i'm gonna try to get my cardio in every day. Hopefully I'll be back on track to start c25k next week.

ooooohhh........ another link...one USEFUL to us ladies. very useful.

If you have an ipod or mp3 player you can download music from http://djsteveboy.com/podrunner.html

There are three categories....Podrunner, Groovelectric, and Podrunner Intervals.

The podrunner mixes are anywhere from 45 mins to an hour long.....podrunners are based on bpm....heartbeats per minute.

Groovelectric are hourlong mixes of music....house music. good stuff for ANY kind of exercise.

Podrunner Intervals are yes.....intervals based on the c25k. There are signals in the music to indicate WHEN you change from walking to jogging. Currently 4 weeks are loaded. They started with week 1 first week of february.

I have everything in the archives downloaded. They're great for workouts.

Ok girls i gotta get going. Just wanted to let you know I'm doing ok. I made a great breakfast but ate crap before it But my breakfast itself was healthy. I'll try to stay on track while I'm out today.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #51  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

HT ~ You are too good. You really are. I would have cut him by now. He seems to have alot of nerve and no sensitivity. Almost 10 years? He wouldn't have made it past the first intact.

*sighs* I have no willpower. I can't resist overeating in this house! I'm weak. This is a complete cop-out but I'm done fighting myself over food until I get my own place. I'm done weighing myself until I get my own place. BUT I will start getting into a workout routine again. My goals this month will be purely aerobic.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

HT ~ Can I see your pic from WeightView?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #53  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ok girls here's the link to my before and after photo. this is the pic i took the day DH left for afghanistan last year. not much has changed..about 8 lbs lighter than what i am now.

http://www.weightview.com/new/result...=deregulate345
Old 03-02-2008, 02:09 AM   #54  
aud
lc lifestyle

Heya WEED'ers!

Never made it outside much - simply was a couch potato today - but did eat OP & get wah-wah in but feel de-stressed. Got some disturbing black circles under my eyes - never had that in my life.

You are simply a beauty holyT! I'm built a lot like you only taller I guess . . . how long is your hair? I used to wear mine up like yours but got it all cut off on 47th b-day you may remember. I'd love to do my pic at that site - hope I can corral my Big Girl tomorrow for some techno help - I'm just hopeless.

Never did get the IPOD I wanted for Christmas . . . anniversary coming up on the 25th - 12 Glorious Years.

Best thing about realizing & accepting your situation jlea is that hopefully you'll stop "beating yourself up," ya know? Your exercise attitude is Right On - send some of that resolution my way soon please?

Hope lumi & grazie & musicT & NursieChelle & jcat & mmavis do a Weekend WEED check in - such a homebody this weekend - love to read others chats!

Old 03-02-2008, 06:03 AM   #55  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ya all! Quickity quick today. Gotta love the weekends I work. Went to wal-mart and the Mall after work yesterday, got kids new shoes and some shirts. Then loaded up on snacks to take to the parks. Then the kids talked us into cookies. Then the girlscout outside of walmart talked us into MORE cookies I haven't had one yet, but I'm telling you I will Kids both caught colds so we are running the humidifier, extra vitamins, and pushing liquids. Poor babies I hope this doesn't turn into our annual bronchitis/double ear infection cold. Not before disneyland.

We leave on friday and the weather is looking good! I hope the forecast doesn't change much. we are looking at 70-75's (highs) 50-55 (lows) the lows are the highs I am having here in WA right now giggle giggle giggle! I'll check in later. I have my weigh in this afternoon. NEVER look forward to weighing in after work.

Hit of the Day:
W 80
E extra laps, go up and down stairs a few times
E 1200 cals
D NO STRESS NO STRESS, my supervisor is NOT incompetent (ya right)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:51 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all.
Aud, I want an IPOD too, but I will need my boys to set it up if I ever get it. Sounds like we are at the same techno disadvantage. Oh well!

HT love the picture. That's really neat!

JC, here's positive vibes that the kids will be fine b4 you leave Friday, weather sounds perfect (from beautiful Upstate NY where it is presently 14)

Oh well, managed to get thru Day 1 of Week 4 c25k yesterday, did not think I could run 5 minutes without stopping, but I can! I lost only one pound all of last month, but I lost 2 inches from my hips! Sticking with the dreadmill until the weather gets better.

OK, will try for more later, but going to church and then DH and I are planning to snowshoe today.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #57  

Quick check in to say hello to all. I've been reading the posts but not making time to add. I was shopping with my mother yesterday and was all over the place with eating. I'm back WEEDin today! Check in later
Old 03-02-2008, 11:50 AM   #58  
aud
lc lifestyle

Happy Sunday WEED'ers!

My Day of Rest is already busybusybusy - but in a good way! Made it to church and now getting ready to hang out towels . . . sheets & bedding already loaded in the washer. 'Posed to get in the 70's today - super windy but I don't care - just LOVING it after vegging out all day in the house yesterday.

Hope the kids stay well jcat - remember lots of earaches at that age with both my girls. Love how you're getting organized despite all those work hours - YOU GO Disney-Woman!

Trying to think why I'm missing my Mom so lately - can't think of any significance to late Feb./early March that has brought on this flood of nostalgic feelings. Glad you got to shop with yours grazie - while you can.

Hey, how do you do c25K w/o an IPOD mmavis? That's my dream goal - gotta lose about 40lbs to start - I know that from experience - have to be under 200 when I walk fast or jog - otherwise I can't move or breathe - and "the girls" almost drag me down to the ground bouncing away!

Let's make these next two weeks "all about US" holyT? Think I've shared with you on how I can relate to a certain extent to having a jerkwad at times dh . . . I also am affected by the many male jerkwads I represent at work. Have been identifying more and more stressors as I journal to find out "what's eating me," ya know? Trying to get to the point that when I am affected by their negativity - I do something POSITIVE for myself - whether its more exercise or better food choices - you get the idea.

Just trying to feel empowered vs victimized, ya know? I think a lot of my holing up in the house yesterday was due to a verbal altercation I had with a manly-man I laced out at work Friday nite - yeah, I'm all tuff-stuff - but I bet my last $ that he never gave the whole thing a 2nd thought over the weekend - and here I am talking about it on a weight loss message board!!!!!!!!!!

Let's change those 's to - shall we?

Last edited by aud; 03-02-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: I'm evidentally Hooked On Fonics?
Old 03-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #59  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Auddie: you get yourself a zune or ipod, buy an action jacket (case of sorts that holds the music device and it's strapped with a wide adjustable band to your arm) and use the your interval week music and get it going. It tells you in the music to change from walking to jogging by a certain music indicator played in the music

I never got my workout in, and actually had a really crappy time getting that fabric cut last night. The teenage boy was a total jerk to his mother....very rude to those of us there....and as I was leaving carrying out my serger....I walked out the door and was about to set it on the ground so I could close the door.....he comes and tells me very rudely "Next time close the door because the cat will get out."

This is the 2nd time this little jerk has TOLD me to close the door. I looked at him and said "Zach, you see me with this in my hands, you saw that I was putting it down to get the door, Yes I know to close it."

I kid you not, it was bizarre....like my entire head just started pounding. I came home and took some meds....then just laid around here. I got up and one point and had to get more meds....it was just like someone had hit me. Not cool at all.

As soon as I'm done with school stuff I'm gonna head to Lowes and go buy him a grill for our anniversary. I don't know what he's getting me.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:46 PM   #60  

Aud- Glad to see you had a great weekend. Cheers to making the next two weeks about us; cause dang it all we deserve it!

MM- Congrats on the losses. You are so dedicated to exercising!

JL- Great attitude about sticking with the cardio. I find that when I exercise regularly my eating improves a bit.

JCat- Sending well vibes to you and yours so you have a great trip!

HolyT- I would love to sew. I have a machine and barely know how to thread it.

My WEED went bust this afternoon. There were mini eggs, turnovers, ... but I did my cardio/ strength video and drank water. Weekends are a real struggle for me.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- chug water, less tea
E- Mindful, no sweets
E- Walk or video
D- am I really hungry or bored and lonely?