Old 10-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

OK - stopped for dinner out w DH last night (10 pm after son's football game in a town 1.5 hours from home!!) did share a dessert w DH, but other than that was pretty good, so I probably did not lose anything, but hopefully did not gain either. Date with the scale Monday...
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:12 PM   #17  
Queen of Rationalization

S/C/G: 260/257/135

Height: 5'3

I'm feeling kind of bummed...I did nothing for the last three days. I sort of feel like now instead of day 6 of a ninety day challenge I'm going on day 1 of an eighty four day challenge.

But I am committed to losing weight so I'll lose as much as I can in the goal period time.

On another note I am adding another goal to my already existing four. I am not going to eat after 9pm every night. I also want to add some sort of aerobics to my exercise schedule, but I don't want to make it a requirement because I'm out of shape and they are hard!!!!

I really hope everyone on the list is doing well (much better than me) and are fullfilling all of your goals.

Last edited by c_laura; 10-08-2007 at 08:12 PM.
c_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:24 AM   #18  

I did not lose, but I did not gain.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:03 PM   #19  

Hi, I would like to join in if it's not too late. I really need to do something and maybe this will be the right fit.

My GOALS:
-64oz of water a day
-exercise 6 days week (3-cardio 3- strength)
-only one cheat day (sat)
- WI day Wed. (Mon are always bad for me)

Not really sure how much weight I would like to lose....but my short term is 12lbs. by Turkey day.

Last edited by iwillsurvive; 10-09-2007 at 03:04 PM.
iwillsurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #20  
Kristina

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I would like to join too. I'm on day 6 - so I think I may have started my own thing about the time this started. I've done really well each day.

Here are my goals:

Stay within my WW points on a daily basis
Only use 15-20 of the weekly points - for special occasions only
Curves 3 x's per week minimum
Learn and abide by the Healthy 8, including appropriate food servings

Good luck to everyone!

Kristina
Prissiroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:50 PM   #21  

Welcome Prissiro & Iwillsurvive!! Looks like you both have great goals!
Old 10-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #22  
Vetmom

S/C/G: 198/198/150

Height: 5'10"

Ok girls - I have never posted either. I am LAWL drop out - lost 20 pounds on that diet, but gained it all back. My husband and I are training for a half marathon the first weekend of December. My frustration is that I can run but due to my being almost 50 pounds overweight and 40, my joints are really telling me about it. My goals are to:
stay around 1500 calories per day
Stay on my training plan - running 3 times a week, cross training 2
Drink 64 ounces of water a day
Keep a food log
Let's all wish ourselves luck.
Vetmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #23  
Kristina

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies - I'm on Day 7 here - I have done really well - but I haven't lost one pound! I'm drinking 80-100 ozs of water a day, eating well within my points (on WW), and nothing! I'm beginning to get frustrated, but I'm sticking with it. I would have expected to lose at least a pound! Do some people just not lose when counting calories (points)? Maybe I should do low carb??? I thought I had finally made a decision and was excited about it - but now I'm having 2nd thoughts, and it's very frustrating.
Prissiroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:19 PM   #24  

Vetmom- of course you are welcome, the more the merrier and a half marathon, that is awesome, I have never run more than a 5k.

Prissiro- I know nothing of Weight Watchers, have never tried it but lots here swear by it so I'm sure the weight will come off. You may want to take measurements too, you may be loosing inches but not seeing it on the scale yet.
Give it a bit and see if it gets better. Hang in there!!!

I got on the elliptical this morning, nothing doing there, had to settle for a walk for today, but ate clean and am almost to 64 oz water for the day, will need to chug it tonight!!!